Quadel Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 3, 2017

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quadel Consulting

Housing Specialist Interview

Interview

come in for interview take test. if you pass you get an interview then a call back if you got the job.

Housing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Quadel Consulting (Newark, NJ) in January 2014.

Interview

Relatively stress free interview process since the turnover rate was so high. They always needed people when I was hired. Had to take a basic competency test and interview with one of the managers on staff.

Interview Questions

• What relevant experience do you have you can bring to this job?   Answer Question

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quadel Consulting (Washington, DC) in June 2013.

Interview

Two phone interviews and then and in-person interview in their offices in DC. Interview in the office included the Vice President and the Director of Human Resources. These are the same people that completed the phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate people that consider themselves government employees?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The made an offer and I countered it. After a brief discussion between the Senior Management team, the Director of HR came back with the acceptance of my counter.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quadel Consulting (Washington, DC) in January 2010.

Interview

interview team inexperienced

Negotiation

Negotiation is limited. Found out after employed there was an additional 10% available.