Quality Dining Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 5, 2017

2.2

Restaurant General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Haines City, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quality Dining (Haines City, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I met with a General Manager to do a prescreen interview. Iwas then set up to meet with the District Manager for an interview that lasted about an hour

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quality Dining (South Bend, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was good. There was an initial phone interview before being brought into the office for an in-person interview. In the phone interview it was mainly behavioral questions, while the in-person interview was mainly describing what the job entailed leaving the majority of the time for my own personal questions.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10 how knowledgeable with Microsoft Excel.   Answer Question

District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plant City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quality Dining (Plant City, FL) in November 2013.

Interview

Very Smooth and professional, the HR Manager who conducted the first interview and was very comforting with her questions and feeling to my responses.

Interview Questions

• I didn't feel that any questions were unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Goshen, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quality Dining (Goshen, IN) in October 2012.

Interview

It lasted about 10 minutes. I was informed of the general idea of working there. Hours of operation. Staff on hand at any given time. I was explained the cash handling process and asked how quickly I could begin. The manager seemed bored and uninterested in the entire process. He did not go into any details on safety, insurance, or specific responsibilities.

Interview Questions

• Availability, that was about all.   1 Answer

Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knox, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quality Dining (Knox, IN) in February 2011.

Interview

Interviewer was friendly and asked logical questions. I was given some example situations and asked what my response would be which was helpful in knowing what would be expected of me in the future.

Interview Questions

• How would you get to work if your first choice of transportation wasn't available that day.   1 Answer

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quality Dining (South Bend, IN) in December 2010.

Interview

I found this internship through a business professor at school. Once I contacted QDI i set up an interview with the head of the marketing department. when i arrived at the office i had to fill out some paper work. my first interview was a 1:1 interview with the head of the marketing department. This interview was a behavioral interview that lasted 30 minutes. Then I had a group interview with team members in the department. here we talked more about what they do in the marketing department.