Quantum Reservoir Impact Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quantum Reservoir Impact

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quantum Reservoir Impact (Austin, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

I was given ten minutes to code in Matlab, which I did not finish. There're also some questions about my research experiences. Overall, the technical part was definitely challenging. But the interviewer seemed nice and made me feel comfortable even though I didn't think I did well.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quantum Reservoir Impact (Houston, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

HR is the first interviewer. They ask you general and basic questions. Engineers interview is the second step.they will ask you technical questions and background, such as your previous experience and academic activities. Firstly, a junior engineer will interview you and them a senior engineer interview you.

Interview Questions

• Tell us why your work experience and your academic activities.   Answer Question

Senior Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quantum Reservoir Impact (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Company calls and sets an interview. Date and time are provided. I interviewed with 5 people which included the HR Director, a couple of engineers, a geologist, and one of the executives. The questions are not that detailed as the interviews are more of a fit type. They look at your resume and how many years of experience you have and where were the places you worked. The company likes to see that you worked for the major IOCs and usually if you have one of these, it's easier to get the job as they are hiring a lot.

Analyst, Petroleum Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quantum Reservoir Impact (Houston, TX) in August 2010.

Interview

I was brought in by a recruiter, although most are now brought in by friends. Initial contact is with HR manager and either the Chief Engineer or the Chief Geologist, before coming in for interviews with staff. Usually, the CEO tries to meet each new hire if he's in town.

Interview Questions

• No weird interview procedures or questions here. They mostly quiz your background. If you're a PhD they probably want to know about your research. They're looking for technical competence but also the cultural fit, and resiliency.   Answer Question