Quigley-Simpson Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 8 interviews

2.4
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quigley-Simpson

Quigley-Simpson

Application

I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson

Interview

Very unprofessional by the main department head, everyone else was nice but seemed disinterested. The job originally seemed interesting but those interviewing me acted as if it was a terrible job.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Wasted my time. I did very well on the phone interview. I was brought in for 7 in person interviews. I waited for 10 days for QS to get back with me. They decided to pass on my candidacy saying that the vast majority of my experience is B2B experience. Actually half my experience is B2C and half, B2B. In any case, this should have been discovered upon reading my resume. QS seems very disorganized at this time. They have NOT made the necessary investments in IT and now most of the campaign managers are running around trying to get data instead of doing any analysis. Filling this position is of importance but there seems to be little urgency in filling the role.

Interview Questions
  • All sorts of questions about digital marketing tests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in Sep 2018

Interview

First, the HR manager invited me for a preliminary phone interview. After that, they asked me to their Los Angeles office for an in-person discussion. I met with the team's leader, head of the department and a potential teammate. Following that meeting, I had two additional phone interviews with the group director who works remotely. Lastly, the HR manager reached out to make an informal offer, which was followed by a formal proposal via email. Overall, the experience was collaborative, organized and enjoyable. I have interviewed with large global brands and consider the Quigley-Simpson interview process exceptional, fair and world-class. If you have the opportunity to apply for a role with this agency, don't pass it up.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave your last role?

Quigley-Simpson

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson

Interview

Be prepared for a few rounds of interviews. Human Resources, employees and department head if you're a qualified candidate. They're prompt.

Interview Questions
  • They're not aggressive or intimidating. Probably, why should we pick you.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in Jun 2013

Interview

Very uptight place with no one saying a word. First interviewer made a remark about my grooming that made me feel very uncomfortable. One of the managers walked through the waiting area and basically barked out an order to the receptionist. Second interviewer was wound so tight, it was almost beyond belief

Interview Questions
  • I don't remember any particular question they asked as being difficult. The environment itself and the way people were acting was what made it difficult.
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013

Interview

Contacted by HR and within the week, I had an interview. The process was normal, with typical interview questions. I had a couple more interviews after the initial one before an offer was made.

Interview Questions
  • What Would The Person Who Likes You Least In The World Say About You?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in Apr 2011

Interview

Very quick. I applied and was contacted for an interview less than a week later. I was brought in, asked about my background and why I wanted to work there and I was out. I received a job offer a couple days later.

5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in Jan 2011

Interview

One phone interview and an in person interview. It went well until I realized that it was not a family friendly Company. My insurance premiums are extremely high and found out they charge you for parking.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed