Quigley-Simpson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Quigley-Simpson

2.7

Analytics Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2019.

Interview

Wasted my time. I did very well on the phone interview. I was brought in for 7 in person interviews. I waited for 10 days for QS to get back with me. They decided to pass on my candidacy saying that the vast majority of my experience is B2B experience. Actually half my experience is B2C and half, B2B. In any case, this should have been discovered upon reading my resume. QS seems very disorganized at this time. They have NOT made the necessary investments in IT and now most of the campaign managers are running around trying to get data instead of doing any analysis. Filling this position is of importance but there seems to be little urgency in filling the role.

Interview Questions

• All sorts of questions about digital marketing tests.   1 Answer

Quigley-Simpson Response

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your interview experience with us. We are sorry that the result did not meet your expected outcome. We always strive to make the recruiting process as pleasant and as productive as possible. Moreover, we value our candidates’ time and try only to bring in only those who meet our qualification requirements for the specific role. As a client service business, it is always imperative that we hire the right people and invest in the right systems to fill our clients’ needs. We take both of those requirements seriously and are always looking to hire the best people, and we aim to adopt the best processes and systems. Sometimes a candidate search takes longer than we would like, and it is our goal to ensure that best practices are always followed.
    Although your education and experience are impressive, it was felt by those with whom you interviewed that your experience and background were not the right fit for that specific need. The candidate selection process for the position was hard, and we wanted to make sure that we covered all aspects of the search. We also strive to reach a decision as quickly as possible, but we did advise you that we were only in the first week of the interview process for that specific job and were still interviewing other candidates.
    Passing on a candidate is never an easy decision to make, and notwithstanding the outcome in this instance, we wish you luck in your job search.

Paid Social Media Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

First, the HR manager invited me for a preliminary phone interview. After that, they asked me to their Los Angeles office for an in-person discussion. I met with the team's leader, head of the department and a potential teammate.

Following that meeting, I had two additional phone interviews with the group director who works remotely. Lastly, the HR manager reached out to make an informal offer, which was followed by a formal proposal via email.

Overall, the experience was collaborative, organized and enjoyable. I have interviewed with large global brands and consider the Quigley-Simpson interview process exceptional, fair and world-class. If you have the opportunity to apply for a role with this agency, don't pass it up.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last role?   1 Answer

Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson.

Interview

Be prepared for a few rounds of interviews. Human Resources, employees and department head if you're a qualified candidate. They're prompt.

Interview Questions

• They're not aggressive or intimidating. Probably, why should we pick you.   Answer Question

Accounting Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very uptight place with no one saying a word. First interviewer made a remark about my grooming that made me feel very uncomfortable. One of the managers walked through the waiting area and basically barked out an order to the receptionist. Second interviewer was wound so tight, it was almost beyond belief

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any particular question they asked as being difficult. The environment itself and the way people were acting was what made it difficult.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR and within the week, I had an interview. The process was normal, with typical interview questions. I had a couple more interviews after the initial one before an offer was made.

Interview Questions

• What Would The Person Who Likes You Least In The World Say About You?   Answer Question

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Very quick. I applied and was contacted for an interview less than a week later. I was brought in, asked about my background and why I wanted to work there and I was out. I received a job offer a couple days later.

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Quigley-Simpson (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

One phone interview and an in person interview. It went well until I realized that it was not a family friendly Company. My insurance premiums are extremely high and found out they charge you for parking.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate higher pay to cover for the extra insurance costs.