Quinnipiac University Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 10, 2017

2.1

Assistant to the Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied in november or early december, didn't hear back until february. They sent me an email to pick an in-person interview time slot, but it snowed, so I then was emailed to choose either a phone or skype interview. I choose the phone interview. Not sure if this was the best idea or not. It seemed like the in-person interview would have had a skill test, and they probably would have been more interested in asking me questions. The interviewer pretty much only asked me if I had any questions, so I barely had a chance to sell myself. I haven't heard back yet, but I have a feeling I won't be getting an offer.

Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

one on one interview, asks questions, tells you to explain how to do something step by step, very comfortable the interviewer was very friendly and the overall experience was great. didn't make me feel nervous or under pressure

Interview Questions

• what would you do if you found an elephant in your back yard   Answer Question

EF Go Ahead Tours Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Boston, MA).

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. The phone interview was not that bad as the person interviewing was very nice . they asked questions typical in a job interview. the in person interview was not that intimidating however they are truly evaluating your interest in travel and the position

Interview Questions

• If you were selling a trip what questions would you ask the potential traveler?   Answer Question
    • What are 3 your strengths and weaknessess   Answer Question

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT).

Interview

Went through two interviews before being offered the job. Response time was quick, only took about two weeks after applying before I heard from the University. You will need to take a computer skills test.

Interview Questions

• Typical question about why you want to work for the university, what you can bring to the table, etc   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation because there is a union for the secretaries.

Peer Catalyst Mentor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in June 2014.

Interview

Met the the head of the program and he asked basic behavioral questions and what I can contribute to the program. This is a position that is acquired by being recommended by a professor so the interviewer knows that you are of a higher caliber.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University.

Interview

Very easy interview by your future boss and a few people who currently work there. Hear back quickly and accepted the job since its work study you either use the money or you lose it

Cati Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University.

Interview

The entire process was very simple, I submitted an application in October 2013 and was called in for an interview in early November. Once you get an interview you are basically hired, you only need to submit a background check. The interview was very simple, it was based off of a paper questionnaire, no surprises.

Assistant Professor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in January 2014.

Interview

Just the usual hiring process with phone interview, on campus interview, teaching session, Q&A session, lunch, dinner and various meetings throughout the 1-2 days.

Interview Questions

• Why must we hire you When the question was obvious, my skills and experience was exactly what they were looking for. They then probed on and on about this at interview!!   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Interview

Questions about computers, people skills, and just if you could hold a conversation

Sales and Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in August 2013.

Interview

Very friendly and straight forward. More of a conversation than an interview. They want to know the personality of the candidate more than just picking apart a resume.

Interview Questions

• What is the most difficult thing you've had to do in your life?   Answer Question