Quinnipiac University Interview Questions

Updated Feb 24, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 22 of over 22 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Quinnipiac University

Quinnipiac University

Application

I interviewed at Quinnipiac University

Interview

One Zoom call, lasting thirty minutes. Everyone was very nice, and still is! They described the task, and talked about the longevity of the position. They were very open and honest that this is just a Covid position. Talked about salary, and covered all of my questions!

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle conflict, what is your availability
    Answer Question

Quinnipiac University

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University

Interview

One time in-person interview. It was about a 20 minute conversation and I was hired on the spot. Questions were basic interview questions. Great entry-level/just out of college job to get recent grads into the workforce.

Interview Questions
  • It was so long ago, I honestly don't remember specific questions.

Quinnipiac University

Application

I interviewed at Quinnipiac University

Interview

The interview process begins with an application to the Department of Residential Life. After the initial round of application reviews, applicants that move on progress to a 2-day session of interviews. The first session is a group round where you are interviewed with other applicants. If you make it past the group round, the second day is an individual interview session.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in Apr 2018

Interview

Very professional. Was given a wonderful tour, had back to back meetings pre-set up with staff, and was asked if I needed a break with water a few times.

Interview Questions
  • Asked about why I was leaving my current job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in Feb 2017

Interview

I applied in november or early december, didn't hear back until february. They sent me an email to pick an in-person interview time slot, but it snowed, so I then was emailed to choose either a phone or skype interview. I choose the phone interview. Not sure if this was the best idea or not. It seemed like the in-person interview would have had a skill test, and they probably would have been more interested in asking me questions. The interviewer pretty much only asked me if I had any questions, so I barely had a chance to sell myself. I haven't heard back yet, but I have a feeling I won't be getting an offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in Apr 2016

Interview

one on one interview, asks questions, tells you to explain how to do something step by step, very comfortable the interviewer was very friendly and the overall experience was great. didn't make me feel nervous or under pressure

Interview Questions
  • what would you do if you found an elephant in your back yard

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Boston, MA)

Interview

Phone interview followed by in person interview. The phone interview was not that bad as the person interviewing was very nice . they asked questions typical in a job interview. the in person interview was not that intimidating however they are truly evaluating your interest in travel and the position

Interview Questions
  • If you were selling a trip what questions would you ask the potential traveler?
  • What are 3 your strengths and weaknessess

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT)

Interview

Went through two interviews before being offered the job. Response time was quick, only took about two weeks after applying before I heard from the University. You will need to take a computer skills test.

Interview Questions
  • Typical question about why you want to work for the university, what you can bring to the table, etc

Anonymous Employee in Hamden, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) in Jun 2014

Interview

Met the the head of the program and he asked basic behavioral questions and what I can contribute to the program. This is a position that is acquired by being recommended by a professor so the interviewer knows that you are of a higher caliber.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Quinnipiac University

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Quinnipiac University

Interview

Very easy interview by your future boss and a few people who currently work there. Hear back quickly and accepted the job since its work study you either use the money or you lose it

Viewing 1 - 10 of 22 Interviews