RAINN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at RAINN

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RAINN (Washington, DC) in June 2016.

Interview

it took 2 weeks before interview. Wasn't hard at all, guys asked me about my experience, previous projects and technologies. Also asked me about my education. An interview took 30 min and wasn't to stressful.

Interview Questions

• Which Spring framework version we use on last project?   Answer Question

Online Hotline Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RAINN (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

The interview took approximately 30 minutes. The interviewer first asked me about myself and then inquired why I want to work for RAINN and what knowledge/ skills I would learn from this job experience. Afterwards, I did simulation testing in which the interviewer pretended to be a person who had been sexually assaulted while I reply to incoming chats. After the simulation chat, the interviewer told me that everyone who works for RAINN needs to get background check. Thus, I had to fill out the form agreeing to background check.

Interview Questions

• 1) How do you solve your dilemma?
      2) Describe yourself
      3) What kind of past experience can bring to RAINN?
      Answer Question

Research Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RAINN in May 2014.

Interview

Sounded promising, but hear they only hire internally. Took almost 3 weeks to get back to me, when they said it would only take 1-2 weeks. Describe your favorite part and least favorite part of working for your previous employers/companies. Where do you see yourself in five years?
    What is your salary range?

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RAINN (Washington, DC) in October 2013.

Interview

Front of a panel of three people. Asked very detail questions. The questions that were asked where aligned to the position I was applying for. After the interview, it took one week to get a reply back with an offer for the job.