REO Plastics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at REO Plastics

Sort:

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at REO Plastics (Maple Grove, MN) in February 2019.

Interview

When I arrived for my interview I received some paperwork to fill out and was seated in a nice comfortable private office. I filled out the paperwork and before I was done with the papers, two very nice people one man one woman came in and introduced themselves. They were very kind to me. The woman was from HR and the man was the production supervisor. They were both very polite in the questions that were asked and they took turns asking me questions and filling me in on details (hiring process, what I will be doing as an operator, when I will start, etc.) and they seemed like they were in perfect harmony. I caught a really good vibe from the whole building actually. Then after the interview (after finishing my paperwork) I was given a thorough tour of the molding area. She (it was only the woman) provided a knowledgeable walk-around tour for me. I was able to meet some of the people I would be working with/for. Three of my friends from my old job work here (one on each shift) and the interview process was so smooth and easy I am not even nervous to go in my first day. I start Monday and I am actually excited (not nervous as I usually would be) for my first day. Yeah they got that interview process down pat at Reo Plastics.

Interview Questions