RES Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 27 of over 27 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at RES

RES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RES

Interview

Face to face interview lasting roughly an hour. Good questions were asked and interviewers were professional and friendly. Big picture questions and questions about previous roles and projects were asked

Interview Questions
  • Tell me why you'd be qualified for this position
    Answer Question

RES

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RES in Apr 2022

Interview

First round was a 30-minute call with a developer and product owner. Pretty similar to a typical intial HR screening call. Reviewed work history, asked some basic behavioral questions (e.g. What type of team do you work best in?) as well as some basic technical questions (What are the main principles of OOP?), pretty informal overall. Next round was scheduled for 1.5 hours. They gave me a programming problem to solve and left me on my own to write a solution for ~45 mins. Then reconvened and had my walk through my process for coming up with as solution, as well as analyze their example solution. After that just some more going over my resume with another product manager and basic experience questions about my current and previous roles. Did not make it through to any following rounds/receive an offer after second round Interviews themselves were a pretty positive experience, however they took 2.5 weeks to contact me after the first round, and I had to reach out after 3 weeks to get a response after the second round, which is pretty frustrating and a pretty big negative to the whole experience.

Interview Questions
  • Can you describe this work experience entry on your resume in more detail? What are some of the main foundations/principles of object-oriented programming

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Truro, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at RES (Truro, England) in May 2021

Interview

Applied online, got call following morning saying I was a shoe in after being responsible for green projects offshore. Interviewers lacked depth of knowledge, just had "buzzwords" told I had the job at the end of the interview, contacted their HR dept 2 weeks later to get the tired old reasons

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about "high voltage"? What do you know about "shaft alignment"? What do you know about "hydraulics"? What do you know about "lasers"? How would you fault find a 3 phase motor?

RES

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at RES

Interview

Standard interview process- a telephone interview and a face to face interview. Was reasonable and good questions were asked. The telephone interview was 30 minutes and the face to face was 1 hour.

Interview Questions
  • Standard interview questions linked to previous experience and current skills.

RES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RES

Interview

Was not what I expected. The process was random and the company seemed to be struggling from within. I I learned more about the company after joining and was not what I expected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RES

Application

I interviewed at RES

Interview

Online list of around 10-20 questions with free text answer boxes about understanding of renewable energy systems, knowledge of the company and my relevant experience. Unfortunately I did not get past this phase.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RES

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RES

Interview

good communication . very casual. Get to meet higher up employees and have just a normal conversation. The interview took about a half hour in a company office. very small business feel

Interview Questions
  • what makes you think you are capable of this role
  • Are you willing to drive to various projections throughout the state of maryland and maybe virginia

RES

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RES

Interview

I received two separate over the phone interviews. Their staff was very professional and seemed like they knew exactly what they were looking for. No wasted time or irrelevant questions.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly about current responsibilities and what I am looking for in a career. No extremely hard questions or anything technical.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I interviewed at RES (London, England)

Interview

Following an online application, the first step was a phone interview with technical staff and management. I was invited to a face-to-face interview after a positive phone interview. Interview started with a technical test to my surprise although I felt this was a shortfall on their part to let me know. The test was marked there are then and answers discussed. I thought the test was a useful way of assessing competence for the role. A standard Q&A format followed that included scenario based questions. Altogether I thought the interview went well. It was the conduct of RES in the aftermath that was really disappointing and unprofessional. Weeks and months passed without any word despite me chasing for the outcome numerous times. I had taken time off my work and put in a lot of preparation for the interview and the fact they didn't even have the courtesy to let me know is shockingly poor. The tip of iceberg was when a recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn suggesting I'd be a great match for this role which turned out to be the same one I had applied for. I don't mind that I wasn't what they were looking for but there is a common courtesy that was severely lacking in this case. Its a shame because the company obviously do a lot of good work but the behvoiurs of certain staff have let the the company down and damaged their reputation.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you've had to make a tough or challenging decision?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RES (Denver, CO) in Jan 2019

Interview

The Interview process consisted of multiple interviews with different individuals that the position would be working with. Each interview session lasted 30 minutes. I had a total of 3 interviews. Each individual asked me questions based on the job duties, my skillsets, and customer service experience.

Interview Questions
  • What has been the most difficult customer you've worked with and how did you go about maintaining a positive attitude and helping them.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 27 Interviews