KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

RES Reviews

Updated Jun 24, 2022

Found 175 of over 203 reviews

4.3
RES CEO Eduardo Medina (no image)
Eduardo Medina
1 Rating

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
  • "Several great people at Corporate to work with; field personnel and Superintendents also wonderful (most).(in 29 reviews)
  • "Great apprtunities and good benefits.(in 21 reviews)
  • "Competitive pay and benefits.(in 9 reviews)
  • "Great Teams to work with.(in 6 reviews)
  • "Acceptable environment & salary, good colleagues(in 5 reviews)
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Good company

Jun 7, 2022 - Field Engineer in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Better salary and benefits as you move forward with the company

Cons

Travel from project to project

RES Response

We are proud to offer superior benefits and competitive salaries to our employees. In the Field Engineering role, there is a lot of travel to projects. I encourage you to work with your manager on career development regarding positions that have less travel if that is the direction that you want in your career.

2. 1.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

Drama

Jun 17, 2022 - Administrative Assistant in Weatherford, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

Critical infrastructure so we got to keep our jobs during Covid.

Cons

Work/Life Balance Pay Politics/Favoritism Benefits HR Dept

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

Positive Work place

Apr 14, 2022 - Proposal Coordinator in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

flexible working, great people, good mission

Cons

hard to grow, still a construction company

RES Response

We encourage you to work with your manager on career pathing and goals in order to gain skills for internal opportunities. We appreciate you being part of RES and your interest in growing your career with us.

4. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Fantastic place to work!

Apr 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with an amazing team that actually communicates openly! Also the support we receive is exceptional, plus great benefits! Not to mention the annual bonus is a huge PRO!!

Cons

I've been with RES going on three years and have yet to see a con... Maybe it would be the same as a pro, communicating openly can sometimes be a little much, depending on whom you're speaking with?!

RES Response

Thank you for acknowledging our great benefits and strong bonus opportunity! We strive to build strong teams that communicate and work well together.

5. 4.0
    Former Employee, more than 3 years

PM

Apr 18, 2022 - Project Manager in Broomfield, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

Operations Team execution on point.

Cons

Lack in work as the wind team has been disbanded.

1 person found this review helpful

RES Response

We appreciate your comments regarding communication and will work on increasing the information being shared. We encourage you to look at opportunities within other business areas that fit your skillset.

6. 5.0
    Former Employee

Great company with compelling mission

Mar 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Sense of mission, great teams

Cons

Busy work environment and lots of time pressure

RES Response

We appreciate your time with RES and your commitment to our mission.

7. 5.0
    Current Employee

Americas is good, needs maturity

Jan 13, 2022 - Head Office Worker
    Business Outlook

Pros

RES is a great company to work for. Some managers are really great, and there is a growth mindset that leads to continual improvement. RES also has a broad diversity program that encourages inclusivity.

Cons

Need a solid hybrid-work plan. Diversity program still needs to mature.

RES Response

We value your feedback around our growth mindset and continual improvement. We just completed the SEIA Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Justice Certification program this week. We are also working on additional initiatives around diversity this year which we expect will lead to a more diverse workforce.

8. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Engineer III

Jan 17, 2022 - Project Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are beginning to build an excellent culture for a new generation.

Cons

The renewable field is still new and doesn’t have many experts yet.

RES Response

We encourage you to look into the mentoring program and team up with someone who can provide the knowledge that you are seeking. Also, work directly with your manager on cross-training interests within the organization. We are also developing programs through our Culture & Talent team to enhance these efforts.

9. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 8 years

review of RES

Dec 12, 2021 - Senior Vice President Business Development in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

great principles. solid management. integrity

Cons

much turn-over, limited ownership ability

RES Response

We appreciate the comments around our solid management and integrity. If you have suggestions regarding losing valuable employees, we would welcome your suggestions and comments. You can always email us at the HR Americas email. We always want to be able to retain our talent.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee

Great place

Dec 8, 2021 - Construction Foreman in Cincinnati, OH
    Business Outlook

Pros

The frozen popsicles were nice at times.

Cons

Eh, a lot of traveling.

RES Response

Thanks for your feedback. Yes, there is a lot of traveling in a Foreman role with us. If you want to explore other opportunities with us that would reduce travel, please see the RES Careers page.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 175 Reviews
</>Embed

RES Reviews FAQs

RES has an overall rating of 4.3 out of 5, based on over 203 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at RES to a friend and 69% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 13% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, RES employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at RES. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

85% of RES employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated RES 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.1 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at RES to be culture, benefits, coworkers and the cons to be senior leadership, career development, management.

Popular Careers with RES Job Seekers