RHB Group Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at RHB Group

2.7
HardAverageEasy
Found 72 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Malaysia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Malaysia)

Interview

Candidates are required to sit for an online assessment that comprises of numerical and verbal reasoning, logical thinking test and behavioral test. Requires focus, they might probably ask you to re-sit the test if you almost pass their benchmark.

Interview Questions
  • Need to complete virtual interview within 48 hours. Questions are pre-recorded, so need to answer them within a limited amount of time
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Kuala Lumpur) in Oct 2020

Interview

It goes nice and is interesting as there are a lots of assessments that need to be done. The video interview consist of three questions and each will have limited time

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Kuala Lumpur) in Oct 2020

Interview

Interview began punctually. Was a great experience. The interview explained the job scope in detail. The interview does not look long time as it was a quick interview. Every question asked was based on my resume and the job title.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Malaysia)

Interview

It is done fully online through a portal and automated. There are 5 Assessments to submit, all are MCQ and Rating questions. Then there will be a video assessment. Questions are displayed then you answer them to your webcam.

Interview Questions
  • When was the last time you had difficulty working in a team? And how did you handle it?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sepang
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RHB Group (Sepang) in Aug 2020

Interview

There are two stages which the first one is online assessment, and the next one is video assessment. There will be no interviewer but questions on the screen instead for candidate to answer.

Interview Questions
  • What is the most challenging part during your studies and how do you handle it?
Anonymous Employee in Malaysia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Malaysia)

Interview

Need to do an online test and assessment prior to the interview. The test need to be highly focus and is mixture of 5 tests including numerical and verbal test. The interview is ok but HR will tend to ask you a lot of behavioural questions.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Malaysia
Application

I interviewed at RHB Group (Malaysia)

Interview

There will be an online assessment prior to the interview process which includes personality and aptitute test. You might want to have a very condusive environment (silent and calm) to answer the online test as you will need to give full concentration in completing the test

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Singapore) in Feb 2020

Interview

Interviewed me at the main branch. Do read up about the current market situation as they will ask your opinions about it. Interview process was efficient and swift. Be prepared for typical questions about yourself during the interview process

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RHB Group (Kuala Lumpur) in Oct 2019

Interview

Applied for Product role under the Asset Management Team. Slightly tedious process of filling up details in their website (interface was quite outdated). Interview was very very straightforward. No tough questions asked, and just the manager describing the job role. However after the interview, HR didn't reply to me even after 2-3 follow up emails. I find that unprofessional. Had to ask my friend to find out if I was hired or not. Starting salary they were offering was very low too. RM2,600

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malaysia
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RHB Group (Malaysia) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied through online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RhbBank (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)). Its give me positive experience. The hiring manager very nice and we talk like a friend.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72