RICS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RICS Interview Questions

Head of Training - North America Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RICS (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Online form , followed by one phone screen then a video link interview with two stakeholders in New York. There was a real sense of urgency around getting the interview scheduled, and the interviewers stressed they would be getting back to candidates with feedback very quickly. This did not happen, more than two weeks passed, I then reached out to the recruiter who replied that she thought someone had already gotten back to me and they would not be going forward with my candidacy, no other feedback was given (or available apparently).

Interview Questions

• The interview was fairly standard behavioral interview questions   Answer Question

Corporate Affairs Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RICS (Sydney (Australia)) in December 2015.

Interview

A recruitment company undertook initial screening. This was followed by a face to face interview with the local director, psychometric testing and reference checking. This was condensed into a week long process.

Negotiation

There was no room to move on salary, but access to a bonus scheme was offered. This appeared more generous at the time than it turned out to be.

Head of Programmer Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coventry, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RICS (Coventry, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied by cv and covering letter, got an interview and they seemed very keen. They promised to follow up the next week but didn't so I tried calling them, simply no answer or message left and not returned.

Interview Questions

• the usual competency bested questions for a. Senior role.   Answer Question

Brand Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RICS (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Recruiter organised the interview, it was a quick process, interview took place in a professional room, I was asked reasonable questions for the role that I would be doing, I received an offer for the role only hours after the interview took place and started the job a week later.

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RICS (Melbourne (Australia)) in April 2013.

Interview

Online application found using search engine. Informal chat about previous experience and challenges. Max length was 45 minutes for the interview. Spoke about structure of the team and requirements. Not overly friendly but not intimidating. I did not meet other colleagues or the rest of the team. No challenging questions or tricky questions. Interested to hear background and experience to date.