RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) Interview Questions

Interviews at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology)

2.2

Academic Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology).

Interview

The phone interview was a half hour with a group of academic advisors, faculty members, and leadership (assistant dean).

The next and final step is an on campus interview. I participated in a half day interview meeting with other academic advisors, department chairs, assistant deans, and other faculty members. It was mostly Q&A, no presentations.

Interview Questions

• They asked many questions about working with students and student development theory.   Answer Question

Dashboard Developer/Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY) in April 2019.

Interview

The interview was conducted into three stages - Telephonic, 1:1 and behavioral. First two stages discussed my previous work in dashboard developing and last focused on work ethics. After the response it took 2 weeks to start working.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work throughout the summer?
      What is the main reason to apply?
      What benefits will the skills provide you in future?   Answer Question

Intramural Referee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY).

Interview

It was quick and got the job on the spot. The guy is very nice and engaged on what I had to say. I recommend everyone to try to be a referee. It is alot of fun.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Interview

Being a graduate student at RIT and the position being from the same department, the interview process was very lean. The recruitment official, in this case the teaching professor asked general questions.

Interview Questions

• The programming experience in the past   1 Answer

Telecommunications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

good. there were 3 rounds. One on phone and two were in person. 1st round was easy they just asked questions related to my resume. 2nd was coding and last was technical related to my filed.

Cashier/Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY) in December 2018.

Interview

I walked in and asked if they had availability, and was offered the job. They then gave me a sheet of paper telling me what times were available. I let them know my availability and then took some health and safety online tests and was given a shirt and name tag.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology).

Interview

This process began with an email regarding the need to fill he Teaching assistant role, i responded and the process following was very simple. I met with the professor in charge of the class, we discussed my experience and the position was offered

Interview Questions

Interview

There was not exactly an interview process. Usually the professor asks you what do you do, what you are good at, and what you want to get from this research.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Typical interview process. Applied online, then had a first round interview with typical interview questions. Then a second round interview which was much more informal, more of a best fit style questionnaire.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult challenge and how you overcame that challenge.   Answer Question

Senior Staff Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RIT (Rochester Institute of Technology) (Rochester, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Phone screen interview with HR first, then an in-person interview with department. Then, building tour with department to meet others in larger group. Sat with manager and department head for interview. Walked around building. Overall, very good experience.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Where do you see yourself in 5 years? What could you bring to the position?   Answer Question