ROHM Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ROHM

3.4

Sort:

Analog Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ROHM.

Interview

The interview is arranged by the recruiter. From the first contact to the final interview, it takes around three weeks. No telephone interview is taken before the face to face.
    The interview starts with the hiring manager. Most of the questions are general behavioral questions. Slightly on your background and your former experience. Overall it is very easy to answer.

The next round is conducted with the senior designers, one from the analog side and one from the digital side. The technical round starts with a brief introduction on your technical background and followed by some basic circuit questions. For this part, circuit schematic is asked to be drawn. Small signal and large signal behaviors are examined afterwards. But overall very easy to answer.

No interview with HR is arranged.

Interview Questions

• Miller OTA small signal and large signal behavior, very general and easy to answer.   Answer Question

Interview

I was contacted via email by a HR staff. I was introduced to what my position entails and asked if I was interested. So, we had brief phone interview just to see what I was exposed to. Then, we set a date for the official in-office interview. At the office interview my boss and I just talked because he liked my resume and he wanted to hire me before even meeting me.

Verification Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ROHM (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

The hiring has four steps, first is the initial interview then learning ability then interview and the last one is the panel interview (panel). In the learning ability test it is needed to have a perfect score, you can retake the exam as long as there is time left.

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ROHM (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interviews has two rounds, first with HR department and second with sales manager. First round is a group interview and second round is a 1 on 1 interview. Because of its relatively low salary level, the process is not strict and hard.

Interview Questions

• How far does it take from your home to office?   1 Answer

Design Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mandaluyong City (Philippines)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ROHM (Mandaluyong City (Philippines)) in February 2014.

Interview

If you passed the exam, there will be a phone call to prepare your schedule for the personal interview.
    The personal interview will include a technical portion where you will be asked to solve problems on the spot. Do not panic even if it is difficult because the interviewer will be observing how you solve a difficult problem. If you did okay, you will be asked about your availability right after. Then if you had an agreement, the contract will be discussed. All these will be just in one day.

Interview Questions

I declined because I do not want a shifting schedule.

Electronics/PLC Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carmona, Province of Cavite (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ROHM (Carmona, Province of Cavite (Philippines)) in June 2012.

Interview

Interview process starts eith the HR personnel first that will interview you. And when you pass you will be interviewed by a group of people in yhe department you are applying for.

RTL Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ROHM (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in October 2018.

Interview

The hiring takes a long process. You have to undergo long examinations, like general logic questions and logic circuit problems. After that the examiner will tell you to wait for a call if you pass the first day of examination. After that if you're qualified there are series of examinations again that would really benefit the applicant especially to the ece graduates. Because even if you don't pass the exam, you'll surely learn a lot from them.

Interview Questions

• I wasn't able to pass the exam that's why but they said that the interview is composed of technical questions.   Answer Question