RPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPA Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a short video as part of the application process. About 3 weeks after I submitted my app I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you the position right now, would you take it?   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA in December 2016.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR. Submitted folio and CV.
    Contacted by Human Recourses by email and given a comprehensive Project to complete for presentation on the day of interviews.
    I was encouraged by HR to ask questions about the project. Communication with Human Recourses was inconsistent and patchy. There wasn't any direction on how long to spend on the project. One part of the project was a question which was very subjective.
    A day was set for interviews.
    On the day I met with several teams - 6 hours. I was treated well. Each meeting was only 45 minutes. Presentation of the assigned project was for 1 hour.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR and my supervisor, and then an in-person interview with the account supervisor and director. More time was spent discussing the account's strengths and weaknesses than my own qualifications. No overly difficult questions, offer was made within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you've had to address on your current account, and how would that experience apply to this team?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA in November 2016.

Interview

Sent in 10 second snapchat story as creative example with application. Phone interview about 30 mins. A lot of questions but basic. In person interview for personality match. Phone interview was the hardest part.

Motion Graphics Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I was brought into conference room with two persons. I was told it was going to be a casual interview, which is fine. After briefly talking about some of my work and experience, most of the interview became about selling the company, as though I already had the job. Every time I would try to bring the conversation back to the work itself, or my work, or learn more about the workflow, etc, it wouldn't take long before the conversation would just end up back to talking about the company. It was a little awkward and confusing throughout. One of the interviewers would not look at me while they or I spoke, instead looked at me out of the corner of their eye. I tried many times to include them in the conversation where they would look at me briefly then turn away and look at me from the side again. It took a few days for the recruiting firm to even hear back from the position they were needing to fill immediately, and was advised I was considered 'too quiet.' No one that knows me under any capacity would consider those words to describe me, with the exception of when I find a rhythm in my work, but not as a personal attribute.

Interview Questions

• Do you work primarily with Mac or with PC?   1 Answer

Digital Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RPA in June 2016.

Interview

I had one phone interview. The interviewer was nice and seemed optimistic about me getting the job. I was told I was going to hear back in a few days and they didn't get back to me until a week later saying they had filled the position already.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about our company?   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

Interviewing at RPA took quite some time. Due to not being located in Los Angeles at the time of the interview, multiple Skype sessions had to be re-scheduled. However, the team was thoughtful and enthusiastic about a potential summer intern.

Account Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

My interview process with RPA included a phone Interview followed by an in office interview. The phone interview was with someone from HR who explained the position and allowed me to ask questions about it. They then scheduled an in office interview with the person that would would be my supervisor. That interview was fairly laid back, no tough questions. It was more of a meeting to see if I would be a good fit for the position and within the team.

Creative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2015.

Interview

First met the recruiter at a school portfolio night. Very nice, asked lots of questions, took lots of notes. Sent a follow up email a few days after the event along with a recommendation from a CD who was working at RPA at the time. Heard back from the recruiter the same day and exchanged a few emails. Had a phone interview and that was that.

Digital Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

one on one interview with the manager of the department; casual conversation; nothing out of the ordinary. First briefed by the recruiter than manager of the department came later. He didn't have my resume on hand, but luckily I had an extra. Went over my resume.