Cover image for RPA

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

RPA Interview Questions

Updated Dec 22, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 89 of over 89 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

RPA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA

Interview

Very supportive and organized. Recruiters were kind, reached out often, and were always happy to answer questions. Had 2-3 rounds including an initial screening-type interview that was just a phone call.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose RPA?
    Answer Question

RPA

Application

I interviewed at RPA

Interview

Submit application, 10 minute informal interview, then more formal interview. Very casual, informative, keep you updated via email. I appreciated the process and communication. Didn't receive an offer and wish I had feedback why.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about RPA

Join the conversation on

Advertising

137.7K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=RPA~113707
Join the conversation on

Got a burning question about RPA? Just ask!

On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with RPA employees and get real answers from people on the inside.

What's Fishbowl
Ask a Question

RPA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RPA

Interview

Very quick - just two interviews, one 1:1 with director and one 2:1 with peers. Added an additional information session for me to get more clarity on the prospective accounts which was much appreciated.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RPA

Application

I interviewed at RPA

Interview

Th interview process was very straight forward. There was 3 rounds. Everyone was throughout the process was very nice nice and my overall experience was quite good and I got the position

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RPA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at RPA

Interview

I interviewed with several people and completed a copy assignment. Then I was ghosted without explanation. Even if they weren't interested, I deserved an email saying they were passing. It was rude.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Why did you leave your last position?

RPA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA

Interview

The RPA intern interview is very relaxed and will feel more of a conversation than interview. They are trying to see if you would be a good fit for the team rather than ask difficult questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Goiânia

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RPA (Goiânia) in Apr 2022

Interview

Muito boa, entrevistador antecioso, deixando a oferta bem clara, e tira todas as duvidas, do entrevistado, lugar agradável de espera, processo de contratação rápido funcionarios anteciosos, muito agradável, gostei bastante.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RPA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA in Mar 2022

Interview

Not the best. The recruiter was not organized and you could tell they barely glanced at my resume. In fact, they would make statements that clearly showed that my resume was barely looked at. I made it to the final interview and was offered the position but the salary offer was a massive slap in the face. Expecting people out of college with plenty of experience to accept ~$20/hr because “all entry level positions have this salary” is ridiculous and is no where close to a competitive salary. If you are a professional who just graduated college and have experience, I strongly advise you to consider other positions because I assure you that there are plenty of other companies that provide fair pay.

Interview Questions
  • It was very informal, they mostly just asked about my experience

RPA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA

Interview

The interview was about 45 mins and it went really well. First you go through a screening with the recruiter then you meet with the people you would potentially be working with. However they consistently emailed me throughout the process asking me if I was still interested and they never told me I didn’t receive the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

RPA

Application

I interviewed at RPA

Interview

Applied via website, Initial phone screening, interview with 2 members of the team via Teams. followed up via email for next steps. Received the offer. Began work in a few weeks.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, what are you hoping to gain from the role?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 89 Interviews

RPA Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at RPA as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.60 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Account Coordinator and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Assistant Media Planner roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at RPA takes an average of 25 days when considering 96 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Creative had the quickest hiring process (on average 8 days), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 42 days).

Common stages of the interview process at RPA according to 96 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 36.00%