RPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPA Interview Questions

Interviews at RPA

2.7

Media Planner Interview

Interview

I had a 30 minute screening call with a recruiter followed by interview with team. Very informative on company and available roles. Overall all, I have had a positive experience so far.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA).

Interview

First a phone interview, then in person. Everyone at RPA is very chill. They even made the interview process very relaxing. I was able to prepare for all the interview questions by just going through Glassdoor's interview questions sections for RPA interns.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite commercial/ad?   1 Answer

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

One phone screening, then one on-site with the team and HR. Process was quick and easy - had to follow up a lot with HR though. One thing I would recommend is to get a very clear timeline from recruiters

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Interview

three rounds of interviewing with employees, two with potential teams you would work with and one with vp of the media department. the questions that were asked were standard behavioral interview questions.

Digital Production Coordinator Interview

Interview

I sent my resume to one of their managers on LinkedIn. A few days later, a recruiter contacted me to set up a phone screening. After the phone screening, they invited me to come in for a series of interview. I had 2 interview sessions with 3 employees.

Strategy Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA in July 2019.

Interview

Applied online, interviewed with junior member of the HR department, was told afterwards there were no strategy intern positions available and transitioned to account management, had final round interview with members of account management team. overall good experience, still keeping in contact with recruiter

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite brand and what do they do that sets them apart?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at RPA in July 2019.

Interview

I went through a phone screen and then a Skype video interview with frequent updates about the process. This included additional phone calls and emails. They are also very responsive to asking for updates as well.

Search Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

Got an email for a phone interview and then had a panel interview two days later. Interview was two parts, 30 min each. Got an offer same day. The interview itself was not to hard.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Good interview over the phone with the HR recruiter that led to an offer to meet in person at their Santa Monica office. Friendly and productive phone call; I enjoyed our conversation about the role.

Interview Questions

• What draws you to work in digital media marketing?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2019.

Interview

Round Two was a ~20 minute phone interview with a junior HR member that was a straightforward conversation focusing on my skills, reason to apply, knowledge of industry, and other candidate logistics.

Round three was a ~30 minute in-person interview with the head of the department I was applying for. The interview was more of a conversation to see if I would be a good fit. Questions like "Tell me about yourself.", "What interests you?", "Where do you see yourself?" arose.

I was notified a few days later that they chose another candidate. A senior HR member was gracious, giving feedback and responding to follow-up questions with appropriate consideration.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite advertising campaign?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever let a coworker down? How did that change the way you work?   Answer Question