RPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RPA Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.6

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple, consisting of a phone screening and then an in-person (or in my case Skype) interview. The HR people that facilitated the interview process were incredibly nice. Me being a junior, they were bluntly honest that the department I was applying for usually goes to recent grads or grad students, but they would work to find me a spot in another department. Lo and behold a couple days after my phone interview they asked if I wanted to be interviewed for a department that was very similar to the one I had applied to. On top of that, I was in Paris at the time my interview was scheduled and they accommodated a time that would work for me to Skype. The interview wasn't too hard, but you should definitely be knowledgeable about the department you are applying to. Overall, I was happy with the interview process!

Interview Questions

• Favorite ad campaign and why?   Answer Question
    • Talk about past experience that would be applicable to this position.   Answer Question
    • How do you like to be supervised? (more autonomy or working closely with supervisor)   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Interview

Met at career fair and kept in contact with the talent managers throughout the interviewing process. Took several months and a few rescheduled interviews but overall worth it. First interview was hardest part, second interview was more of a personality match.

Interview Questions

• What has been you biggest achievement thus far?
      What are some of your favorite campaigns?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who I had previously met at a recruiting fair. First interview was a phone screen with the recruiter. Next, I interviewed with 5 different members of the team I would be working with during 3 back-to-back on site interviews. Each interview consisted of more or less the same questions and lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in advertising? What is one ad campaign that you are really into right now? Do you pride yourself on your attention to detail?   Answer Question

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I thoroughly enjoyed my first interview with RPA, it was a refreshing experience compared to most. The lady that interviewed me was personable, receptive and asked non-generic questions that I could expand upon authentically. Normally I am somewhat nervous during an interview, stuttering here and there or seeming over-eager. This was the first interview where I felt like I was having a meaningful conversation with a friend about advertising.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RPA (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Said they were really impressed with my cover letter and resume so come in for interview.. Really worked with me on logistics.. Interview was great.. I hope! They were very nice and sincere, honest answers to honest questions..
    No tricks just a psychological check to see If I was a fit.. Will hopefully hear back.. And making sure I could come work through fall

Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

phone screening, then in-person interview. got back to me 2 months after applying online. Had a great screening call, told would get back to me in a week - then doesn't. No replies to emails, etc.. Very unprofessional

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a short video as part of the application process. About 3 weeks after I submitted my app I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you the position right now, would you take it?   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process seems really efficient. You meet with the whole team to make sure that yoi would be a good fit personality wise and skills wise. It's pretty relaxed and seemed to encourage you to be yourself.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that would make you a good fit for this role?   Answer Question

User Experience Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RPA in December 2016.

Interview

Initial screening interview with HR. Submitted folio and CV.
    Contacted by Human Recourses by email and given a comprehensive Project to complete for presentation on the day of interviews.
    I was encouraged by HR to ask questions about the project. Communication with Human Recourses was inconsistent and patchy. There wasn't any direction on how long to spend on the project. One part of the project was a question which was very subjective.
    A day was set for interviews.
    On the day I met with several teams - 6 hours. I was treated well. Each meeting was only 45 minutes. Presentation of the assigned project was for 1 hour.

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

Two phone calls with HR and my supervisor, and then an in-person interview with the account supervisor and director. More time was spent discussing the account's strengths and weaknesses than my own qualifications. No overly difficult questions, offer was made within 3 days.

Interview Questions

• What are some problems you've had to address on your current account, and how would that experience apply to this team?   Answer Question