RPA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Interviewed with the associate director of the team and then with the VP at a later date. I was in another city so I interviewed over Skype. Both interviews were very conversational. Walked through my background, what interested me in the position, and asked for examples that applied to the job description.

Interview Questions

• What programs/tools do you use for analyzing data?   Answer Question
    • Can you give an example of a time when you had to present a report to a client or creative team where the results weren't the best? How did you handle the situation?   Answer Question
    • What do you enjoy doing outside of work?/If money were no object what kind of work would you want to do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at RPA (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Said they were really impressed with my cover letter and resume so come in for interview.. Really worked with me on logistics.. Interview was great.. I hope! They were very nice and sincere, honest answers to honest questions..
    No tricks just a psychological check to see If I was a fit.. Will hopefully hear back.. And making sure I could come work through fall

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Submitted resume and Snapchat video, was contacted for a phone screening. Then interviewed by specific team within the agency via Skype. Phone screening were very standard questions and sounded like they were the same for everyone. Skype interview just talked about myself and got to know the people I would be working under. Phone screen was more formal and Skype interview was more informal.

Interview Questions

• What trends in the advertising industry have you been following recently?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Met with a bunch of people within the agency and spoke with them about the position. They were all really nice and was happy to get the opportunity to be there.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I applied online and submitted a short video as part of the application process. About 3 weeks after I submitted my app I was contacted by HR to set up a phone interview and then an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• If we gave you the position right now, would you take it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA in November 2016.

Interview

Sent in 10 second snapchat story as creative example with application. Phone interview about 30 mins. A lot of questions but basic. In person interview for personality match. Phone interview was the hardest part.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty simple, consisting of a phone screening and then an in-person (or in my case Skype) interview. The HR people that facilitated the interview process were incredibly nice. Me being a junior, they were bluntly honest that the department I was applying for usually goes to recent grads or grad students, but they would work to find me a spot in another department. Lo and behold a couple days after my phone interview they asked if I wanted to be interviewed for a department that was very similar to the one I had applied to. On top of that, I was in Paris at the time my interview was scheduled and they accommodated a time that would work for me to Skype. The interview wasn't too hard, but you should definitely be knowledgeable about the department you are applying to. Overall, I was happy with the interview process!

Interview Questions

• Favorite ad campaign and why?   Answer Question
    • Talk about past experience that would be applicable to this position.   Answer Question
    • How do you like to be supervised? (more autonomy or working closely with supervisor)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RPA (Santa Monica, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

I was referred to HR by a friend and applied online. I then had a Skype interview with the head of the media planning team I would work with. It consisted of basic questions, nothing out of the ordinary - just getting to know a bit more about me and what I study, what relevant coursework I have. It was casual and took around 20 minutes

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA in April 2015.

Interview

Took several weeks to get the phone interview. The questions are pretty basic and average-level. I was too nervous and the HR person probably noticed that. And I didn't get to next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Why RPA? Tell me one campaign you like.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RPA.

Interview

I submitted an application and made it to the first round; the second part was a phone screening; they got back to me pretty quickly and told me that I made it to the third round.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what my favorite ads were and which RPA ads I had liked.   Answer Question