RSM Tenon Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSM Tenon Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RSM Tenon

Corporate Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Tenon (Crawley, West Sussex, South East England, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

There are three rounds of interviews consisting of a telephone screen, an interview with a line manager, and an interview with the director. You will also be required to complete a case study to summarise an investment memorandum which they produced to market the sale of a company. I know that the investment memorandum which I was shown there was an error. They had two different EBITDA numbers for the same period on different pages. I am not sure they appreciated me pointing it out.

Interview Questions

• Describe your typical day. What do you know about RSM? Why do you want to work at RSM?   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nottingham, England (UK)

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RSM Tenon (Nottingham, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Applied by email. Having covered my CV etc they invited me to some simple online tests. Having passed these I was invited to an assessment centre where there were 3 of us. The guy who was most serious about his presentation got the job I found out a few months later having met him at Kaplan, my more comic approach didn't work out his time, althoug the panel did laugh so I was pleased with that.

Interview Questions

• We were asked what we knew about the firm and then had some individual exercises such...we were given topics to do a presentation about to finish with and then asked if we had any further questions. It was all fairly straight forward.   Answer Question

Senior Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RSM Tenon (London, England (UK)) in July 2010.

Interview

Detailed interview with the Head of internal audit for the public sector clients.
    Question:
    Tell me about yourself
    Why RSM Tenon
    Strengths
    Weaknesses
    Why leaving current job
    Technical Audit questions on past experience

Low salary