RSP Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RSP Interview Questions

2.9

Bim Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at RSP (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

lengthy and more of a discussion oriented. It was rather a talk and presentation, rather than a formal question & answer session. I was able to showcase my work and concepts to technical team members, technical director. Then the HR executive took the interview forward and then the HR Director. All 4 rounds completed in a go.

Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RSP (New Delhi (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

It was intense, went for an hour. They review the entire portfolio, is interesting as their Bangalore based directors take the interview. Seems to be like thesis jury. They gave me new concept ideas and I felt I could really incorporate them in my design to make them better.

Interview Questions

• Show us the project you worked on which you like the most?   1 Answer

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RSP (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview is not very difficult. It is purely based on your portfolio. If you have a good portfolio they do appreciate you and see as to which area of work you would be best suited.
    They look out for design as well as detailing to know you knowledge in both.

Interview Questions

• They ask you technical questions based on the locations by laws.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was absolutely no chance for negotiation. they offered a certain amount and there was absolutely no debate. They take it for granted that they are a big firm and you need them more than they do so there is absolutely no negotiation.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSP.

Interview

I was asked to fill out a personal information form prior to the interview, which took about 20 minutes. The interview itself didn't take too long for me, it was more like having a conversation, asking questions, answering questions, and explaining my portfolio. The interviewer was friendly and made the environment more comfortable to be in. The firm will actually call you to schedule in an interview and will call again to let you know if you have gotten the offer. Overall this has been one of the best interviewing process I've been through.

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RSP (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Simple procedure- a few questions based on your portfolio and previous experience

Client Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Qingdao, Shandong (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSP (Qingdao, Shandong (China)) in August 2011.

Interview

There are three interviews. The first one is a group introduction interview. The next is that HR will talk to you about the background. Then the team leader will talk to you about the team work.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RSP (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in March 2011.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was very profession yet comfortable. They discussed everything in detail : your prior works, knowledge of the work, their own company policies and on-going projects and types of projects. Over all the interview process was very satisfying.

Interview Questions

• I had worked only for 6 months in an office prior to applying in RSP Design Consultants. The most difficult question asked was as to why I wanted to change jobs in such a short period?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was a very straightforward deal. No negotiations required, they work on a very established pattern. But anyone applying is advised to surely speak about their salary expectations and future prospects.

Senior Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RSP in January 2010.

Interview

Wrote in writing. Interviewed by 3 people. There were technical questions to assese knowledge.

Interview Questions

• What is job scope as project manager ?   1 Answer