RTP Company Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RTP Company Interview Questions

Interviews at RTP Company

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTP Company in November 2014.

Interview

The interview was via invite to the plant. There were 3 interviewers, all of whom were very courteous and professional. One was the primary conductor while the others were there for support, focusing on how you acted and answered.

Resume review + seeing if you truly fit the job description.
    Heavy focus on your projects and what you did and how it would transition to working with them.
    Behavior questions were used seldomly as a means to transition topics.

Interview Questions

• On your resume, it says you have done _____. Could you tell us more about it?

On the job description, we are looking for someone who can _____. Do you have experience with _____?

--------------------

Tell me about yourself.

What's your least/most favorite class?

Tell us about a tough decision you have made.   Answer Question

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RTP Company (Fort Worth, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

It was straight forward. They asked the general technical questions. I applied online. HR emailed me to setup the interview. I was offered a position about a week after the interview. I wore jeans and a dress shirt. It was a very comfortable interview.

Electrical Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Boston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RTP Company (South Boston, VA) in August 2018.

Interview

I interviewed with the plant manager. He discussed the details of the job and asked about my previous job experience. We also toured the plant and discussed working conditions and hours.

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RTP Company (San Francisco, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with plastics engineering recruiter. Then got passed along to RTP technical salesman for a primary phone interview. Following this, I met in person with the technical salesman for a formal interview near San Francisco.

Interview Questions

• What would help you succeed as a technical salesman for RTP Company.   Answer Question

Interview

I submitted a cover letter and resume. RTP Company never contacted me about an interview or anything, even after phone calling the Winona office and e-mailing Human Resources. I'm not sure why they chose to not even communicate a rejection, if that is what they wanted to do. Please improve the communication process with prospective employees.

Interview Questions

• Please submit an resume and cover letter and we will contact you about interviews.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at RTP Company in August 2015.

Interview

Good no particular problems, personnal focussed on work related topic not particularly difficult was a good interview without any particular issue. Was in presence of an RH representative and an R&D director