RaceTrac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RaceTrac Interview Questions

Interviews at RaceTrac

2.3

Analyst Interview

Interview

Started with a phone screen with the recruiter, then an interview with a senior manager, and then a 1.5 hour video interview. I felt like it was more of an interrogation than a conversation-- behavioral questions one after another, with little feedback or commentary between. It made me super uneasy and nervous, and I didn't feel like I could be comfortable or authentic.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were given a task with little guidance or instruction.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

Interview process was ok. Interviewed in Baton Rouge, la recruiter was nice, real personable. Didn’t last long no crazy questions. I’m getting tired of writing, but I must keep on till I get to thirty

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in June 2020.

Interview

The recruiter was a few minutes late and spent the first 5 minutes getting ready and fiddling with his video camera. He told me he was very busy.

He seemed distracted and I didn't feel like he was really paying attention. He told me that he was very busy and the call would only be 30 minutes as he had another call after ours.

I went over my most recent experience. He asked me a few questions regarding whether there were certain job tasks I had done in my prior roles. He did give me the opportunity to ask questions.

He told me he would then forward my resume to the hiring manager and if they were interested in my resume, I'd hear back from them.

I heard back the following morning with a standardised email saying my application was no longer being considered.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Baton Rouge, LA) in June 2020.

Interview

Pretty straightforward, although it was not very professional. I’d say it’s more laid back. I had to wait a few minutes for the interviewer. It seemed like a normal conversation with a few interview questions.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

The company ensured that you knew the mission statement. You speak with hiring manager only and the manager will give you a tour. You will speak with a few team members.

Supply Chain Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in May 2020.

Interview

I was initially contacted via email by a recruiter to set up a phone meeting. The email was very pleasant and upbeat, then the phone call came and I was disappointed. The recruiter was late calling me, which would not bother me in the slightest except he later rushed me off the phone because he had another call to get to and wanted to be on time for *that* one, I suppose.

During our call it was obvious he was slightly annoyed with something and he kept muting the phone. I do not think he expected me to have as many questions as I did because every time I asked him something he took an awkward amount of time to come back on and provide slightly flimsy answers. In the end he said my credentials were excellent and he was forwarding my information to the hiring team, then a couple of days later I received two emails simultaneously--one saying I did not meet their minimum requirements, and the other saying they were moving forward with other candidates. So two kicks in the rear after an underwhelming phone conversation.

I'm in my thirties, but honestly it came across like they were looking for someone younger.

Interview Questions

• What sorts of accomplishments have you made in your past positions?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

Had a phone interview with talent acquisition (was supposed to be video call but he was apparently in a bad mood and had a very sour attiitude so it was not). Even though he was quite rude I was told he believed I understood the role and requirements very well. I then spoke to a team manager who was much nicer and also complimentary.

A few days later I received an email saying I didn't not meet their minimum requirements.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about doing an analysis on a property?   Answer Question

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

The interview process was quite pleasant. First phone interview, about 3 days later got an emailed, informed me do an accounting assessment online. And then was invited to do another round of interview

Real Estate Analyst Interview

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview with talent acquisition. He told me that I had everything they were looking and were a strong candidate. I had another phone interview with someone from the department. Then I received a email a few days later saying I didn’t meet the minimum requirements. I reached out out of confusion because that didn’t make sense and then they told me they were not moving forward.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

Interview was great just be yourself, ask questions and show lots of Interest...let them know that would like to move up in the company! Don’t treat it as a plain interview ask them questions as well