RaceTrac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Sort:

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal River, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Crystal River, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very nice, interviews inside store, met store manager and just had a conversation about myself and my dreams of career and what matters to me. Very personable and had a lot of laughs (her name was Sarah) and she was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future
      What is your dream job
      What motivates you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Recieved a call after applying online about a week later. Was asked a couple simple questions like "where do you work now" and "how did you hear about Racetrac?" and then scheduled to meet one on one with the hiring manager. met in the store that i had applied to work at and just talked about previous work experience, availability, and why i was leaving my current job. Then asked "how would handle an upset customer?". then i was told about the pay and offered a job.

Interview Questions

• "How would you/have you handle an upset customer?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

In the beginning things were great. I saw an ad in the paper applied online,got an interview a and got hired all in one week. Typical questions no tricks

Negotiation

No need to negotiate base 8.25/hr with raises every 6 months

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very fun and lively interview. Didnt feel like an interview at all. I applied on a Friday and had my interview on a Wednesday and start working that next Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalton, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Dalton, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

They call you for an interview. If they like you they call you back to go to the orientation. By then, your hired. But, they can let you go after training week if they don't like you but it's an easy job. The orientation was in the ATL HQ but that's if you live in the GA area.

Anonymous Employee in Ruskin, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Ruskin, FL) in July 2013.

Interview

you will have to go through 2 separate interviews. they ask the usual questions. after you get finished with that you will have to go through orientation the work at a training store which more than likely not be at your store or even in the same city as your store

Interview Questions

• to me the most difficult question was why did you choose to work for this company?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

1. Apply online
    2. Called for general information and to set-up a interview
    3. Interviewed in store
    4. Will call if you receive the job
    5. Job do a background check
    6. After background you will have a orientation in main office
    7. You will do to one week in a training store
    8. If you pass the training at the training store you are sent to your store

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not one.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac in May 2012.

Interview

It's very easy, simply portray or present a strong teamwork mentality. Speak clearly and smile. You have the job, they hire nearly anyone without dreads locks or face tattoos.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question during the interview was what could I bring to the team.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had dread locks and was given the option to cut them and accept the job, i felt that i was very well literate enough to handle the job and shouldn't have had to cut my hair. It wasn't too stand-off'ish but i agreed to cut my hair. I feel that the dress code should accept dread locks at least for night associates.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

Racetrac was holding a job fair and it was an opportunity for hundreds of people to get interviewed for their various job openings. The job fair started with corporate introuducing us to Racetracs' culture and the expectations they have from us. We watched a couple of videos and read through some powerpoints. The whole experience was interactive and the applicants were grouped based off the area they wanted to work in. After participating in activities, we had our individual interviews with corporate.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation with an upset guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Brooksville, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, Showed up in store to put a face to my name. Then, got called for my first interview. Got called in the next two days to come back for another interview with the store manager where I would be working. My first interview is with the Area's RES Recruitment Specialist. That interview went well, I got a tour of the store and told about basic instructions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Racetrac?   1 Answer