RaceTrac Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Store Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Snellville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Snellville, GA) in January 2018.

Interview

Very simple. Interviewer was very nice and quick and wanted to get to know me a lot which i loved . She was very easy to talk to which made me more comfortable and less nervous.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose Race Trac?   1 Answer

Part Time Interview

Anonymous Employee in Crystal River, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Crystal River, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

Very nice, interviews inside store, met store manager and just had a conversation about myself and my dreams of career and what matters to me. Very personable and had a lot of laughs (her name was Sarah) and she was very nice.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in the future
      What is your dream job
      What motivates you   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Fort Worth, TX).

Interview

Very fun and lively interview. Didnt feel like an interview at all. I applied on a Friday and had my interview on a Wednesday and start working that next Monday.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brooksville, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Brooksville, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online, Showed up in store to put a face to my name. Then, got called for my first interview. Got called in the next two days to come back for another interview with the store manager where I would be working. My first interview is with the Area's RES Recruitment Specialist. That interview went well, I got a tour of the store and told about basic instructions.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Racetrac?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

In the beginning things were great. I saw an ad in the paper applied online,got an interview a and got hired all in one week. Typical questions no tricks

Negotiation

No need to negotiate base 8.25/hr with raises every 6 months

Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at RaceTrac.

Interview

Racetrac was holding a job fair and it was an opportunity for hundreds of people to get interviewed for their various job openings. The job fair started with corporate introuducing us to Racetracs' culture and the expectations they have from us. We watched a couple of videos and read through some powerpoints. The whole experience was interactive and the applicants were grouped based off the area they wanted to work in. After participating in activities, we had our individual interviews with corporate.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation with an upset guest?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

Recieved a call after applying online about a week later. Was asked a couple simple questions like "where do you work now" and "how did you hear about Racetrac?" and then scheduled to meet one on one with the hiring manager. met in the store that i had applied to work at and just talked about previous work experience, availability, and why i was leaving my current job. Then asked "how would handle an upset customer?". then i was told about the pay and offered a job.

Interview Questions

• "How would you/have you handle an upset customer?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

1st round interview with Hr. 2nd round interview with manager. Behavioral questions based on role and experience. Asked about why I was interested in role and what I expected my salary to be

Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Met on campus through intern-for-a-day program, was told that they were very interested, ended up having to interview for 4 other positions until getting rejected to all internship positions in April. I was told that I was supposed to hear 3 months + prior to the day I heard back, and I had to hunt down recruiter through her cell-phone in order to get in touch with her about the delay. Was told "I thought I sent you an email a few months ago saying no" when I reached out numerous times through email or leaving voicemails in the past months.

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

Have an accounting test, one phone interview, two rounds of interviews: one interviewed by Senior level, the other is by manager level. The questions are easy and the seniors are very nice people.

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RaceTrac (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online, got called three days later. Went into corporate for interview three days later got offer a position. I declined the offer because the schedule did not work for me. The interview process was easy and I highly recommend this company to everyone