Radiant Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radiant Systems Interview Questions

3.3

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Radiant Systems (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Interview include 7 consecutive 1-hour interviews with various employees. Employees included both senior managers and people on my potential team.

Interview Questions

• First interview started with a whiteboard exercise. Interviewer asked me that if today was the first day at a client site, what information I would be looking to gather. I was given 15 minutes to prepare a 30 minute interactive presentation.   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radiant Systems (Nashville, TN) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter could not speak very good English, so most of the interview process was carried out via e-mail. This type of transaction was much more satisfactory than speaking to the recruiter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very little negotiation. Offer was too low to begin with and my requirement was higher. After some conversation, we met in the middle.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Radiant Systems (Dallas, TX) in November 2010.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter, then interview with the vice president, second interview, then got accepted into a month long training class where we wouldn't know if we'd be picked until the end. Had to give an hour long oral presentaion and many tests.

Interview Questions

• Could you sell me on your hobby?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate anything. The job and pay is worth the interview process if your heart can stand the pressure and stress of it.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Radiant Systems (Atlanta, GA) in January 2010.

Interview

Firstly a telephone interview that lasted at least two hours followed by a review with Human Resources. The telephone interview was straightforward. The HR group seemed to take the lead from the hiring manager. All the paperwork and formalities seemed to go quite quickly and the process was only held up by senior management approval.

Client Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Radiant Systems (Dallas, TX) in January 2009.

Interview

A very long and grueling interview process, but you come away feeling as though they got to know you better as a person and not just as a list of skills and experience

Interview Questions

• How many balloons would it take to fill this room?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prague (Czech Republic)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radiant Systems (Prague (Czech Republic)) in September 2013.

Interview

The first is homework for 1 - 1.5 hour. After that test is performed which is based on CV and the company's requirements. A test result is discussed with technical interviewer, who also estimates level of English language. And it seems to me that English level is immensely important, maybe more than technical level.
    Staff is very friendly.

Software Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Radiant Systems.

Interview

4 Interviews
    1) The first one is to filter candidates.
    2) The second one to evaluate personality.
    3) The 3rd one is a technical interview
    4) The last one is with the big boss.

Interview Questions

• Critical thinking questions like how many x items fit in a room.   1 Answer