Radio Flyer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Radio Flyer Interview Questions

Interviews at Radio Flyer

1. Featured Interview

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Radio Flyer in February 2019.

Interview

It started off with a phone interview. Once I passed it I was asked to come on site at which point I interviewed with HR, Manager, and Head of department. You also interview with a couple other people from different departments. The final person you interview with is the CEO. It was long, but thorough and well worth it.

Interview Questions

• What was one mistake you made and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Flyer (Chicago, IL) in December 2019.

Interview

Very easy. Friendly conversation, dove into everything on the resume. Nothing unexpected. No questions trying to trick you. Employees are extremely friendly and encouraging. Office culture is fun, collaborative, and a very flat heirarchy.

Interview Questions

• What would your references say is one of your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Flyer in March 2019.

Interview

Phone interview scheduled weeks ahead by email. The interview takes about 35+ mins, basically just went through my resume and asked what I have done. Nothing special or hard asked by the interviewer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Radio Flyer.

Interview

Interviewed after the university career fair with an HR/recruiter. That was followed by a skype interview. The Skype interview was followed by an onsite to their Chicago site. The process was fairly straightforward. Interviewed with several different people onsite, had a tour, and lunch with some team members.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Flyer (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the hiring manager followed by a resume review by the human resource coordinator. I was contacted by the recruiting coordinator to set up a phone interview.

Operations/Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Radio Flyer (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

I started my temp-to-hire position at the beginning of September. This required a phone interview followed by an in person interview coordinated by my temp agency. My temp term got extended 3 times until I got an offer to start the application process in June. There were five interviews, but since I was already working on site they were convenient to schedule for. The interviews were with the following people, and each interview determined whether or not I would move on to the next.
    1st: HR
    2nd: My Department Managers
    3rd: Other Department Head
    4th: Chief People Officer
    5th: Chief Wagon Officer

About a week after the final interview I received an offer and was hired at the end of July.
    *Temp contracts are not considered part of the interview process, but a large portion of the team at Radio Flyer is made up of people who started as temp workers. Each temp contract varies in length depending on staff demand and you are made aware if it is temp-to-hire or not at the very beginning.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my former employer and what I would have changed about their style of management. They also asked me to give examples of former colleagues that I worked well with and did not work well with.   1 Answer

Associate Multimedia Production Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Radio Flyer (Chicago, IL) in June 2018.

Interview

The Radio Flyer interviewing process was very thorough yet comfortable. They really wanted to make sure that I would be happy working at the position I applied to, while they also made sure that I was a great fit for the company. They also had me list out questions prior to the interview to make sure that all of my questions were answered. Overall a very professional and enjoyable experience.

Interview Questions

• What stands out most to you about Radio Flyer?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a good eye when it comes to filmmaking/photography? What does it take to have this skill?   Answer Question
    • How can you use your knowledge/skill set to better the company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee Interview

Interview

I had a phone interview followed by two in person interviews at the Radio flyer office. I interviewed with multiple rounds of people during the in person interview. Overall, the interview was very conversational, and I was able to get a good understanding of the company culture and the role's responsibilities.

During the process, Radio Flyer was extremely open and honest with me. I was very informed about the interview process. I had great communication with the HR team. My interviewers answered all of my questions and concerns.

I traveled out of state for the interview, and Radio flyer was very accommodating and made me feel very welcomed!

Interview Questions

• A lot of the questions were focused on previous positions as well as personal growth, failures and successes   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Radio Flyer (Chicago, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I interviewed on the phone with a person from Human Resources. Also, there was another employee on the phone. I would estimate the interview lasted about 15 to 20 minutes.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Radio Flyer.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with a portfolio. I interviewed with multiple rounds of people. I individually interviewed with the manager and then I interviewed with a panel of people from the engineering team.