Raffa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 24, 2017

2.6

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Raffa (Washington, DC) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was smooth. I talked to the recruiter on a phone interview. While on the phone, she scheduled me to come in to talk to the managers. I came in talked to the tax team leaders and was shown the office and introduced to the members of the team.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Raffa (Washington, DC) in April 2016.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a campus recruiting event, exchanged business cards and resume, had a phone interview with the recruiter and during the phone interview she asked me when I would be available to come in for office interview. About a week later, she contacted me and confirmed office interview. I met the recruiter (again) talked to her briefly and then I was interviewed by 2 people, a senior and a manager. It was very friendly, casual, it didn't feel like an interview at all.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength? your weakness? and how do you manage your time?   Answer Question

MAS Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Raffa (Washington, DC) in January 2016.

Interview

Two staff interviewed me. They both were very friendly and nice people. The interview process took 30 minutes. We just had a very casual interview and mostly simple conversation.

Staff Accountant I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Raffa (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

the interview process was intense. the first one was on campus, the next day i got an invitation to the second interview at their office in washington dc. at the second interview, i was interviewed by three people for 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions

• why RAFFA?
      what other activities do you do outside of school?
      Answer Question

Audit Staff I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Raffa (Washington, DC) in October 2015.

Interview

I went out for a campus interview. I was interviewed by an audit manager, who has since become partner. She was very enthusiastic about Raffa and Raffa's purpose. We discusses values and goals.
    My second round of interviews was at the Raffa office. I interviewed with two more audit managers. We discussed school and some of my senior projects. One of the managers and I had a long discussion about his clients and what their missions were.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Raffa (Washington, DC) in February 2013.

Interview

after the resume submitted, HR called and brief with phone interview and schedule for a 1:1 interview at office if accepted, another interviews with manager and partner and then they will let you know you accepted or not accepted

Interview Questions

• generally asking what you did previous or current company and dig into your resume line by line   Answer Question