Randstad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 15, 2018

2.5

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Technical screen on phone, then in person, the interview was difficult but was able to answer the questions asked of me. The interviewer was courteous and professional and did follow up with me within the week.

Interview Questions

• Does .NET support multiple inheritance by default?   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (San Antonio, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Came in in business casual, only parts of my resume that mattered were the sections involving what they cared about. Dress nice and say how you're always on time and you're pretty much golden.

Interview Questions

• How accurate were you at your places of work involving numbers and logistics?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad (Norfolk, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

There really wasn't one with them they just called me and asked if I was interested and I reported to the employer, started working and that was pretty much it.

Interview Questions

• how long is the contract im currently in?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Interview

I was contacted for an opportunity in their Delaware branch for an entry level accounting position. The person that I met with was extremely friendly and personable. The majority of questions were behavioral and dealt with my background and reasons I chose this profession. It was a typical interview for an entry level position.

Interview Questions

• Q: Did I feel that working for a CPA firm would provide better experience than this company?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

I was sent to United Health Care for my interview/Randstad contacted me with a start date. They mailed me all the information with a return envelope, they also schedule you for a drug test. I submitted the information back and once the drug test cleared I started my assignment

Operations Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

Pretty easy interview process, only cared about getting someone on-board. No hard hitting questions. Just asked about resume, which they already saw and a few questions about past experience.

Interview Questions

• What will you bring to the table if you were offered this role.   Answer Question

On Site Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stockton, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (Stockton, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview with a corporate recruiter and an in person on site. Also there was a computer IQ test and personality test that had to be passed before the interview process could begin.

Interview Questions

• Describe your management style.
      Describe your recruitment experience.
      can you work in a fast paced recruitment environment.   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia Springs, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (Lithia Springs, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

Recieved email about job fair at 8 pm. Night before job fair was scheduled. Had previous arrangements but still attempted to attend. I showed up 30 minutes early with many others. Interviewer was 20 minutes late, and unorganized. She kept leaving and going missing for 15 minutes at a time. I was there an hour before she even addressed me. She handed out forms to fill out but didn't ask who was there to interview and passed over people, so they were waiting for her to finish going in and out the room. She then randomly picked people to interview, while some of us had been there an hour others only 5 minutes. She became agitated because I couldn't wait 2 hours and left only to return shortly after, she skimmed through my resume, with a dry attitude, and told me I could leave.

Insurance Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2013.

Interview

First I was interviewed by Randstad and was asked general question. Then interview with Expres Scripts. Express scripts had a group panel interview. They asked many technical questions ss it pertains to the position,

Interview Questions

• If I understood the revenue cycle of medical billing   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mechanicsville, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Mechanicsville, VA) in October 2014.

Interview

The site manager talked about the job objective the lunch breaks what times the shifts start and ends and the different positions and tasks that people do inside of the warehouse inside of the Randstad company

Interview Questions

• What shifts do you want to work?   1 Answer