Randstad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Randstad Interview Questions

Interviews at Randstad

2.5

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

Very quick. Conversational format. Basically the recruiter just wanted to find about my previous experience to ensure they find me a position matching my skill set. I was able to ask questions about the various assignments available in my area.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you looking for?   3 Answers

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Randstad (Orlando, FL) in September 2020.

Interview

1 Day process from the time I applied online, and received a conditional job offer.

SUPER QUICK, but thats because they have classes to fill coming up very shortly.

Application to Job offer process:

Applied online 2 days ago
    Online audio interview yesterday that consisted of 3 basic customer scenerio questions

2) Tell me a time where the customer was upset and how you handled it?
    3) What makes you the best fit for this position?

I got ahold of the recruiter before I took the interview, and mentioned to him I finished which sped up the process because he contacted me right after the interview to give me the next steps

He gave me a typing speed test, and a basic computer literacy test that you must pass.
    also again contacted him right after to just say I finished and thanking him.

I got contacted 30 mins later after finishing those tests for him to say you did wonderful and offered me the position right over the phone.

Conditional Job offer received.

Interview Questions

• 1) tell me a time where there was misinformation given to the customer and how you handled it?
      2) Tell me a time where the customer was upset and how you handled it?
      3) What makes you the best fit for this position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Administrator Interview

Interview

Applied for an HR Coordinator role and it asked me to schedule an interview with one of the Randstad recruiters, Tim Sargious. Received 3 emails & texts reminding me of the interview and I ended up never receiving a call. I gave Tim a call and sent him a follow-up email and no response. Look, I've worked as a recruiter in a fast-paced environment. I understand being extremely busy and running on a tight schedule but you got to find a way to be more respectful of others' time too. People clear up their schedules to take interviews with you (it asked me to clear 30 min) so if you are unable or unwilling to take interview calls then don't have them scheduled in the first place.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leesburg, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Leesburg, VA) in June 2020.

Interview

Very professional and casual interview, it was easy to talk to Stacey, and she is really helpful in preparing candidates for their next stages. Learned about all functions of the job as well.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Atlanta, GA) in June 2020.

Interview

It was a thirty minute game phone interview. The questions were pretty basic and normal. Not anything too difficult. I spoke with a recruiter and then spoke to the manager of the team. They were nice and made me feel at ease.

Interview Questions

• One of the questions was what led my career to where I am currently?   Answer Question

Training Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murrysville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Murrysville, PA) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview was great. The recruiter was extremely helpful and very personable. The interview itself went very well however I think they were looking for someone with more education than I had to offer. Overall it would have been a sweet gig, but I dident get it.

Imaging Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Randstad (Bloomington, IL) in March 2020.

Interview

I spoke at the office with an interviewer. After they performed the necessary checks, I was offered employment. The interviewer was kind, positive, and enjoyable to speak with. She found ways to relate with my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Challenges I faced in previous employment and how I did handle them?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

Interviewed for a recruiter position. It was a video conference. It was pretty standard and basic. They immediately set me up with an interview with the actual company.

QA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

One to One and One to Team.
    Arrived to the company, Manager and team members were asking me questions about personal, and technical. People were nice and kind. It was not that hard to answer those questions.

Interview Questions

• Some Technical Question
      Personal information
      Personal Passion   1 Answer

PMO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

None, at 3 times we scheduled an interview, and at 3 times he never call me. He didn't even take the time to cancel the interview. This is unacceptable and unrespectful.