Randstad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 21, 2018

2.5

Search Localization Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Applied online, got a call from the recruiter and after couple of questions she set up an onsite interview. Met her, went through some technical questions and was assigned to go onsite where I was going to work (as it was a contractor job and I'd be working on site). A week later I met the project manager, had 1h interview with technical questions and in 3 days I got the offer letter.

Vibrations Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

The interview went well initially but they put me on hold for months until they told me the company hired another person. Meanwhile they kept calling me asking technical questions and scheduling next interviews. Overall I found them very disorganized.

Material Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Sacramento, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. It was a one on one with a recruiter and was about 30 min. After that it was a onboarding process which took about an hour. After that the recruiter went over more of the policies of the company and informed me that he'll talk to some possible employers and give me a call.

Interview Questions

• How did I work under pressure? Is attendance important to me? Am I punctual?   Answer Question

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Randstad (Deland, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

This job was based on a walk-through inside the warehouse where you are in a group and descriptively requires Assembling Needles, maintain machinery that separates them, keeping production in working order, and working through multiple locations that transfers products for shipment.

Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Telephone, TX).

Interview

To start off, I went to a company website and applied for a job I was interested in. I got an email from a man (who I later found out was a Randstad recruiter - Pratt & Whitney outsourced their HR dept??) The recruiter didn't want to tell me about the job I applied for or interview me for it, he only wanted to try to get me to work for randstad. He treated me rudely, I had to keep repeating myself because he didn't listen to what I what I was telling him. He also had someone else on the other line that he didn't introduce. The people who work for randstad are unprofessional and sneaky. I should have hung up on him.

Interview Questions

• the recruiter kept insisting that I worked in an area that I didn't and he asked me questions that didn't even apply to the job I was interested in learning more about   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2018.

Interview

Lots of over the phone interviews and had 2 in person interviews as well and was able to job shadow one of the recruiters. Overall, the whole process took a couple of weeks and was a bit long.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths? Why did you apply to Randstad? What were some of the duties and responsibilities of your previous role?   1 Answer

Desktop Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Randstad (San Francisco, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The interview process was very fast paced, and recruiters are very friendly. Typically get a response back within a business day or two business days. Randstad also prepares you for the job you will be interviewing for.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad (Lithia Springs, GA).

Interview

Received an email from a local recruiter who works for Randstad through Indeed asking if I was interested in the position. I replied Yes. The following day the same recruiter sent me a message on Linked. I again responded that I’d like to learn more about the position. I never heard back or received an interview. Very frustrating considering that the recruiter seemed to be aggressively pursuing me but didn’t follow through.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Frisco, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Very seamless, reviewed my resume and what I am looking for in my next career. Expressed that I was/ am looking for a career change. Very disappointed in Randstad because the hiring manager never contacted me after the interview. He even had me shadow a Recruiter. I will never apply to Randstad again.

Mobile Device Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad in September 2017.

Interview

More "get to know you" than "IT experience". Randstad works hard to get people looking for contact work interviews quickly. I had 5 within a month. Phone interview, chance for an on site, then change for an offer. Standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process oh a device that is erroring or during a reimage?   1 Answer