Randstad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.5

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Randstad (Tigard, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Group presentation by interviewers followed by individual interviews. The presentation was an overview if the company and the job, including benefits, schedule, expectations and example calls. The interview was more intimate, was asked a couple questions. Here, paperwork was given to fill out as well as I had to record some answers over the phone and read off a script so they could get a sample of my over-the-phone skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most challenging part of this job will be?   Answer Question

Embedded Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Miami, FL).

Interview

It was a hour long phone call discussing basic C and the agile development process. While the questions weren't hard it does require some understanding of C. After I passed the phone interview it was smooth from there. I proceeded to do a drug test and sign my contract. Then I was called on site to learn more about the project.

Interview Questions

• Explain how the C compiler would interpret the following? (Pointers, static declarations, etc)   1 Answer

Temp to Hire Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (San Jose, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

I had a skype interview to avoid going to the office. That was great since it was a real waste of my time. I was told I wa as GREAT candidate for 2 jobs. 3 days later I was sent out on one interview, the other one was supposedly pending. 2 weeks later I received a voicemail saying that I was not a good fit for the second job so he decided not to submit my resume and the first job interviewed for hired someone else. Ok so it goes back to the original old saying of how the company cares about the company and not the employees. Meanwhile I kept calling inquiring about jobs and my calls were screened as well as voicemails not being returned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randstad (Dublin, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

Came in for initial interview after being contacted by a recruiter for Randstad. First interview was basic questions over the phone followed by in person interview at the office which also went over pretty generic interview questions. I then was invited back for a job shadow. Everything went well and was told at the end I would be contacted by the manager or recruiter that reached out to me about next steps. I sent thank you emails and never got a response. I never heard back from anyone. I messaged the recruiter on LinkedIn after never hearing back and he still to this day had not returned my message. Extremely unprofessional! Especially when their business is recruiting!

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit, why your interested in the position. Basic questions.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

They told me that everything was great, and that I was going to the second interview. They explained what was expected in the next steps. Then the original recruiter emailed me to let me know that, that was a lie. I am not sure why they need to lie to people. That is very unprofessional. Especially as a recruiting company.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about working as a team for your bonus?   Answer Question

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Cincinnati, OH) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview required you to sit in a conference room with several different applicants. No one including the staff was dressed professionally. The applicants were using profanity and having very inappropriate conversation with their friends and Randstad staff openly in the conference room and hall way of the office building. The most unprofessional Randstad location I have ever been to in Downtown Cincinnati on Linn street. The security staff at the Dalton location was the most horrific staff I have ever seen. The entire location needs a full overhaul. The staff at both locations should require all employees and applicants to dress in business casual attire every day. And the dress code should be strictly enforced for both locations. There should be a strict policy on using profanity at work. There should be mandatory training exercises that teach all employees how to conduct themselves in a professional manner several time throughout the year.

Interview Questions

• They asked if we had any question on the hiring process.   1 Answer

Inbound Call Center Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Randstad in March 2017.

Interview

My interview was over three hours long!! During the interview it became apparent that they were also interviewing me for a retail position that they also head hunt for, nothing close to what I applied for, not full time, and they kept psyching me up for this higher up interview, that ended up not being much of an interview. In hindsight it was clear that I was not getting the job but they had me do a drug test the next day as well as a background check. When they called to inform me that I didn't have the job, they tried the retail pt again. Made it seem like I already had the job if I wanted it but then sent me a virtual interview link; they tricked me into interviewing for a job I never wanted. I never heard back about that job at all! The interviewer was vaguely rude and the whole process was off putting.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Group interview with around 8 people and mostly ask about call center experience .The HR lady seems nice but it looks like she was in hurry,She gave online task and said let us know after result.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Randstad in February 2017.

Interview

The girl that called me was very fake. A great actress. She was trying to sell me on the job. She said that since my 9 years of sales experience, I would be great for the job. Then when I told her how much I made, she said she would need to see my w2's lol. Um, that is none of your business! And the second girl that called me was even worse. She wanted to know my entire life story. They play mind games and want you to say you make a smaller amount than you actually do.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

Disorganized, unprofessional and claimed to have just started the interview process, however, they had already hired someone.
    I feel that management should be clear with their recruiters and the potential employees in the interviewing process, to ensure you don't waste peoples time