Randstad Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 19, 2018

2.5

Commodity Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Telephone, TX).

Interview

To start off, I went to a company website and applied for a job I was interested in. I got an email from a man (who I later found out was a Randstad recruiter - Pratt & Whitney outsourced their HR dept??) The recruiter didn't want to tell me about the job I applied for or interview me for it, he only wanted to try to get me to work for randstad. He treated me rudely, I had to keep repeating myself because he didn't listen to what I what I was telling him. He also had someone else on the other line that he didn't introduce. The people who work for randstad are unprofessional and sneaky. I should have hung up on him.

Interview Questions

• the recruiter kept insisting that I worked in an area that I didn't and he asked me questions that didn't even apply to the job I was interested in learning more about   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lithia Springs, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Randstad (Lithia Springs, GA).

Interview

Received an email from a local recruiter who works for Randstad through Indeed asking if I was interested in the position. I replied Yes. The following day the same recruiter sent me a message on Linked. I again responded that I’d like to learn more about the position. I never heard back or received an interview. Very frustrating considering that the recruiter seemed to be aggressively pursuing me but didn’t follow through.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frisco, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Frisco, TX) in October 2017.

Interview

Very seamless, reviewed my resume and what I am looking for in my next career. Expressed that I was/ am looking for a career change. Very disappointed in Randstad because the hiring manager never contacted me after the interview. He even had me shadow a Recruiter. I will never apply to Randstad again.

Mobile Device Tech Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Randstad in September 2017.

Interview

More "get to know you" than "IT experience". Randstad works hard to get people looking for contact work interviews quickly. I had 5 within a month. Phone interview, chance for an on site, then change for an offer. Standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• What is your thought process oh a device that is erroring or during a reimage?   1 Answer

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Minneapolis, MN) in September 2017.

Interview

They asked questions of what your strengths and weaknesses are and what type of work that you are looking for. Pretty much a run of the mill staffing agency interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad.

Interview

It was quick and painless, drug testing on the spot. I applied online and received a phone call within 2 hours for an interview. I was interviewed in person and got the job. Training started within 2 weeks.

Cigna Guided Solutions Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hooksett, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Randstad (Hooksett, NH) in August 2017.

Interview

It was fair. I interviewed with Kim Delois-Fannie and she was tough but since she was only interviewing for a temp position, she wasn't as tough as she would have been for a perm position.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if your team was falling behind and you were caught up?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Randstad in August 2017.

Interview

I sent in my resume in response to a job that was posted on a jobsite. The Randstad rep contacted me within 3 days. We talked and I went to the office and filled out the paperwork.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallapoosa, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Randstad (Tallapoosa, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

They made me feel globe. They didn't bombard me with tough questions. One of the emplyors made known that she remembered me from the phone interview and liked me.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Randstad (Tigard, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

Group presentation by interviewers followed by individual interviews. The presentation was an overview if the company and the job, including benefits, schedule, expectations and example calls. The interview was more intimate, was asked a couple questions. Here, paperwork was given to fill out as well as I had to record some answers over the phone and read off a script so they could get a sample of my over-the-phone skills.

Interview Questions

• What do you think the most challenging part of this job will be?   Answer Question