Rapid Response Monitoring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Job Offer!!! Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

Very thorough interview. The HR people were very professional and friendly. From start to finish I felt valued and that they saw beyond my resume which is not very impressive as I just recently graduated from college.

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with hiring manager after being introduced during a college function. Talked on the phone and via mail before scheduling an interview. Went to the 1:1 interview, was asked about availability for various positions with the organization. Hiring manager declared response would be disclosed during December and haven't heard from them yet. Quite the opposite that one would expect from an organization with the word "Rapid" in their name, and hope that their monitoring services are not as slow as their HR people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your most difficult experience as a leader?   Answer Question
    • Is there a difference between a manager and a leader?   1 Answer

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

After applying online at their website, I was called to set up an introductory phone interview. The phone interview was short (about 10 minutes) and was more about gathering information than actually assessing my merits. I was then called back to do an interview in person. When I arrived, I was asked to fill out a personality evaluation which involved selecting from a list of words what people think of me, and from another list, what I think of myself. The hiring manager then had some sort of feedback from this test thoughI was unable to see it. After the personality test, I then interviewed with the hiring manager for a little over an hour. The interview was conducted very personably by the hiring manager who made the interview more of a conversation. Some questions were asked in a way that forced me to choose a side as opposed to just agreeing with the hiring manager, others pertained to my work demeanor and attitude.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I think the most effective way to learn something is from instruction or from learning on the job.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

I was a little confused by the call-box at the front of the building but at the time didn't understand this is due to being a secure facility. I was asked me about my strengths and weaknesses. The interview was about a half hour and she offered me the job at the end of the interview. I started at the company within a week. Was a very quick and painless process.

Training Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Corona, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

The process is interesting and challenging, you take a number of assessments and meet with the recruiting Managers, answer several questions, from work experience, to education, to goals in the new position if selected

Interview Questions

• What would you like to see changed or revised in the Training Department?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

Before I was interviewed I had to take the Wonderlic, a typing skill assessment and personal index test. The questions were direct and simply put throughout. I was open to ask any questions and was able to have a conversation with the interviewer during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do see yourself with the company in five years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring in June 2014.

Interview

Since I was applying for an outside role, I was geographically distant. After initial inquiries via email, I had two phone interviews one with the hiring/recruiting department, the next with the President of the company. Followed by an interview by the President of the company who flew to my location to meet. Most thorough questions asked compared to any other interview conducted - not only about my previous job duties or how they would translate to the position I am applying for, but also about what I enjoy doing and what is true to my personality. It was assuring that even though I may not be an exact fit for the role, there may be other opportunities to put my experience and skills to work. They conduct personality tests on all new hires and thankfully, I was a good fit for the sales position I was hoping to get. Very professional and polished throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging experiences throughout your job history and how did you overcome them?
      Describe your ideal work environment.
      How and why did you enter the security industry?
      What are your weaknesses?
      Why are you interested in a new job?
      Why do you think you are a good candidate for this job?   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked pretty standard interview questions. The interviewer was patient and nice. I was too nervous, so just be yourself. I heard from the interviewer 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your last job? What do you like most about the job? What do you like least about the job?   Answer Question

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview about 10-15 minutes. Interviewer just asked basic questions, no behavioral questions, not a conversation. They told me after the phone interview, the selected candidate will have an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. What's your big weakness. How do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question

Director of Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition Manager via LinkedIn to come in and interview for the position. Even though I was being interviewed for a Director's position reporting directly to the President of the company, there were still the same application forms, paperwork, personality tests, etc as there was to be an entry-level call center representative. The interview was in two stages; the first by the Talent Acquisition Manager, which was a discussion consisting of questions of little substance. The second stage was an informal chat with two senior programmers. Given the questions I was asked and tone of the discussion, it seemed odd to me that the people who I was potentially being hired to motivate, implement change, and bring to a new level of performance were interviewing me, and displaying resistant body language from the get-go. If they are the ones swaying the decision to hire or not to hire applicants....no wonder the position has been posted for almost a year straight with over 10 confirmed applicants(via LinkedIn) and no hire made. The impression that I got when leaving was that I would hear back within a couple days, but heard nothing back for over a month, and no responses to emails during that time either.

Customer Service Interview

Interview

Very thorough interview will include a typing test as well as a personality test. There will be multiple interviews that can take as long as 1 hour. Overall the interviews are long but not too demanding as long as you are honest.