Rapid Response Monitoring Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 47 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Rapid Response Monitoring

Featured Interview

Rapid Response Monitoring

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring

Interview

I haven't finished the interview process yet, but I was scheduled a zoom meeting to take 3 tests (typing, IQ, and personality). After I passed all three tests I was scheduled my first interview over zoom call.

Interview Questions
  • This question is not applicable to me, as I haven't been on the interview yet.
    Answer Question

Rapid Response Monitoring

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring in Sep 2020

Interview

Emailed to schedule 5 min phone interview. Then took a 3 min typing test, behavior test, and IQ test. Then scheduled for a zoom interview. After the video interview, I got an email saying they went with someone else about 2 days later. There’s too many steps to get a job here. There was going to be another interview plus training for 4 weeks that required you to pass a midterm and final before you are offered a position. Also, watch the interviewer body language. About halfway through the zoom interview she stopped typing my responses and I knew then that I was not going to get an offer. Once they tell you that they will get back to you within 5 business days. That probably means you didn’t get the job because normally they would move you to the next stage right away. Other than that, it was a simple interview. They only asked about your job history and the reason you left.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Rapid Response Monitoring

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring

Interview

It was a short phone interview. Recruiter was warm sounding. They told me they don't normally recruit externally for this position Asked me some basic questions and told me they would reach out to me next week about a possible face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Corona, CA) in Nov 2019

Interview

Hiring process consists of a multi-step hiring procedure. 1. Phone interview 2. Go into office to take 3 exams (3 min. typing test, Wonderlic test, Behavior Personality) 3. Brief interview (if you pass exams) 4. Called back for a 2nd interview (to be determined another day after 1st interview, if you passed it) 5. If considered for the position, you attend the 4 week training (training is offered only 1x/month) and upon completion (and passing the final exam) you are offered the position. If you do not pass the final exam, you are not offered the position but this training is paid. I applied online and was contacted via email for a phone interview about a week later and was set up to go to the office the next day. I arrived to the location and checked in, which took about 5 minutes. Then I was led by the hiring manager and another individual to the inside of the call center where I took my 3 exams. After I passed those, I was taken to a conference room to wait for a brief interview. I waited for about 10 minutes. The interviewer was asking about my prior job experience, the position/company, hours, education, and so on (about 20-30mins). After the interview, the hiring manager said to be on the lookout for another email to say whether I passed that interview or not. After a couple days, I received an email saying I would not be moving forward. Overall this process was about 2 weeks without even a job offer but, I would have been waiting 3 weeks for the next training to start.

Interview Questions
  • This is a full-time position with possible overtime due to unforeseen events. If needed, would you be able to stay extra until the next person arrives for their shift?
  • Are you able to work weekends?
  • Why do you want to join the security industry? What about this position interested you?
  • If we were to contact you prior employers, what would they say about your work ethic and/or punctuality?
  • This position entails of fast communication and dealing with security of property- residential and/or business. You answer the phone and it may be an emergency or not, you deal with that situation and say thank you for calling and move on to the next call. Are you able to deal with work that consists of that, yes or no and why?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Corona, CA) in Dec 2018

Interview

Did not even give me the chance to get to talk to Basically if you do not pass the typing test your done and they will not continue with the interview They may want to change the requirements for this job because it does not state that you require to be proficient at typing for this position I know for a fact i am a talented individual with great excellent communication skills and work ethic but I just struggled to pass the typing test and they straight up shut me down. I am confident that if they would have given me the chance to sit down and talk to me they would have wanted me in their team. Basically if you can not pass the typing test do not even bother applying. Oh well.Your loss Rapid Response!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Corona, CA) in Oct 2018

Interview

Their interview process is so ridiculous. The last lady I interviewed with asked the most irrelevant questions. And she wouldn’t move on from the past dates of my work experience. That doesn’t dictate who I am. Ask some actual situational questions that is based on my work and past experience, and at least asking what I went through and how I handled a situation would actually give you an idea of who I am. Don’t just focus on the dates I worked like that only represents who I am. I’ve gone through things and I can’t always explain that stuff to people during an interview. I was completely judged unfairly the moment I started the interview with the second lady. Plus she was completely rude and judgmental. In the end of the day work here if you basically want people who didn’t get anywhere and who think their actually doing something with their life to manage you. They act like they’re so professional, but they are far from it. You literally have to be god to work here, but from what I learned you’re literally just a third party company doing routine stuff all day. Also make sure you’re soooo perfect when you interview. One little discrepancy and their small minds won’t be able to wrap their heads around it. Also the most annoying part is they weren’t open minded, the attitude was already resistant, and she didn’t even try to understand. The moment I opened my mouth the look on her face was like she already doesn’t want to listen and had her mind made up. No matter what I said she was never going to understand and it was already a no. So next time if it’s an issue why just not call me in for an interview?? You’re able to check my experience and dates before hand? Were you expecting some fancy answer or me to spill all my personal stuff to you?? In an interview?? I kept it as professional as possible. But I hate that I was judged right out the gate. Next time check before hand all that and don’t waste my time by calling me or anyone in for an interview if you’re gonna get stuck on dates and not my actual character and my actual experience.

Interview Questions
  • No situational questions, informal, stuck on my work experience DATES.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Really enjoyable experience. Everyone was very friendly and they answered all of my questions. I even got to talk to employees and ask them questions about the job. The testing was more than expected but not too difficult.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

The interview process was pretty quick. I received a phone screen call a day or two after applying and they set up an interview on that call. When I came to the building the process took about 2 hours. I had a sit down interview, took 3 separate tests and sat with a rep for about 30 mins. The whole process was very professional and I felt that they were honest about the expectations. I left with a job offer and after a few days of thinking about it as I got two other job offers that week I accepted. I am now in the new hire class!!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a difficult situation you faced recently and how did you help to resolve any potential conflict.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

from the time i applied it took 1 day to be contacted and I was scheduled for an interview 3 days later. Interviewed with a recruiter for about 45 minutes. Then took 3 tests: Typing test, personality profile and a test called Wonderlic. then I got a chance to sit with a current employee and ask questions/see the job. I was offered the job and sent to a drug screen. Start here next week!

Interview Questions
  • Why are you a good fit for this position

Application

Interview

Started with a short phone screen 2 days after I applied. I was scheduled for an in person interview later that week. Once arriving to the business the process took about 2 hours. I have an interview with an HR person then took several tests. After that I was able to shadow a customer service rep for about 30 mins. Shortly after, I sat down with the HR person and received a job offer on the spot. I accepted!!

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a difficult situation you were faced with in the past and how did you either avoid or help to resolve any conflict..
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews