Rapid Response Monitoring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rapid Response Monitoring Interview Questions

Updated Jan 7, 2018

2.8

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring.

Interview

The process took nearly a month. I applied through Indeed and was sent an email a week later to apply on their personal website. After I applied for a second time, I was called another week later for a phone interview.

The phone interview was simple. Just questions on how did I hear about Rapid and why do I want to work at Rapid.

I was scheduled very last minute for an in person interview the very next day.

I went in person and I took a typing test and a personality test.

Then a woman whom seemed uninterested came in and asked me the very same questions I answered on the phone.

I was told I would hear back in 2-3days max about a decision. I didn't hear back from them. I called a couple days after that to see. The same uninterested woman whom I spoke with told me she doesn't know and would have someone call.

A few days later I received an email

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

The interview process was lengthy DURING it, but it moves quickly. You normally get a phone interview, which I got initially. I went to a hiring event, interviewed a second time, then a day later was called in for another interview. I was hired on the spot during that third interview.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

I went to a hiring event for rapid today at a nearby hotel. First impression was very positive. We were greeted by an army of young professionals. We signed in at the registration desk and I was called in for an interview less than 1 minute after sitting down. When the interview concluded they gave me a gift bag full of goodies. This was a very positive experience.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

My interview began with some paperwork and assessments from the front desk staff. I then met with one Recruiter. She told me about the company and what I would be doing in the job. She asked me about my work experience, education and some situational questions. She described the pay, benefits and scheduling. I then sat in with an employee to listen to a few calls myself, which was very helpful. After, I took one more test and met with a manager. The original Recruiter then came back and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to pay close attention to detail.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

I haven't interviewed alot so I was nervous but the recruiter was very nice so I wasn't panicking too bad. She just asked a lot of questions about my resume, customer service and what I've done before. I brought a list of questions to ask at the end and most she answered at the beginning when she was talking about the job more, but then at the end I had a chance to ask questions and she answered them all. They called me back in for more testing and another interview and then offered me the job.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was for a data entry position with hours of 630 pm - 230 am. I interviewed at the Division St. office in Syracuse. The office was lovely but warm, I didn't feel any AC and it was a hot day. When I arrived, the receptionist made a copy of my driver's license. I'd never experienced that before at an interview, usually that doesn't happen until you start the job. Then there was a typing test and a personality test. After those I waited about 10-15 minutes until I had the actual interview with Mike and Liz. I reviewed my previous experience and discussed the role. Salary/benefits were not discussed but I had been told in the phone screening that it paid $14/hr.

Interview Questions

• Would I be ok working this 3rd shift job, as well as working weekends and holidays and not having a set schedule. (the hours stay the same but days off change weekly)   1 Answer

Director of Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition Manager via LinkedIn to come in and interview for the position. Even though I was being interviewed for a Director's position reporting directly to the President of the company, there were still the same application forms, paperwork, personality tests, etc as there was to be an entry-level call center representative. The interview was in two stages; the first by the Talent Acquisition Manager, which was a discussion consisting of questions of little substance. The second stage was an informal chat with two senior programmers. Given the questions I was asked and tone of the discussion, it seemed odd to me that the people who I was potentially being hired to motivate, implement change, and bring to a new level of performance were interviewing me, and displaying resistant body language from the get-go. If they are the ones swaying the decision to hire or not to hire applicants....no wonder the position has been posted for almost a year straight with over 10 confirmed applicants(via LinkedIn) and no hire made. The impression that I got when leaving was that I would hear back within a couple days, but heard nothing back for over a month, and no responses to emails during that time either.

Cutome Service Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Corona, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied through their portal, found the job on FB. The process was quick, I applied late on a Tuesday and received a call the next day in the afternoon, the recruiting team will do a basic phone interview. Once you arrive to the building, you will walk into what I would consider the nicest and cleanest place in the area, it was a little nerve wrecking, but the recruiters are very welcoming and friendly, that helped for sure.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

This was a very in depth interview, First impression was that this was an extremely professional environment. I showed and and first took a typing test. I then met with Vanessa who greeted me and took to an interview room. She was very friendly and described the job in detail. She asked about my work history and future goals. After some more questions I was taken upstairs to observe the job in action. This was great to see the job up front. Longs story short, I got the job after a second interview on the same day.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It is a multiple tier process where you interview with a few different people. They have some tests you need to complete as well. The people are very nice and they show you the building which is beautiful!

Interview Questions

• They asked me about my career past and where I see myself growing to   1 Answer