Rapid Response Monitoring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 25, 2017

2.5

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by two different people. When I showed up, the woman who was interviewing me sat and chatted with the secretary while she watched me wait on the couch for 10 minutes. Talking all about the next-door neighbors house. Unprofessional and rude.

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY).

Interview

I haven't interviewed alot so I was nervous but the recruiter was very nice so I wasn't panicking too bad. She just asked a lot of questions about my resume, customer service and what I've done before. I brought a list of questions to ask at the end and most she answered at the beginning when she was talking about the job more, but then at the end I had a chance to ask questions and she answered them all. They called me back in for more testing and another interview and then offered me the job.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview was for a data entry position with hours of 630 pm - 230 am. I interviewed at the Division St. office in Syracuse. The office was lovely but warm, I didn't feel any AC and it was a hot day. When I arrived, the receptionist made a copy of my driver's license. I'd never experienced that before at an interview, usually that doesn't happen until you start the job. Then there was a typing test and a personality test. After those I waited about 10-15 minutes until I had the actual interview with Mike and Liz. I reviewed my previous experience and discussed the role. Salary/benefits were not discussed but I had been told in the phone screening that it paid $14/hr.

Interview Questions

• Would I be ok working this 3rd shift job, as well as working weekends and holidays and not having a set schedule. (the hours stay the same but days off change weekly)   1 Answer

Director of Software Development Interview

Application

Interview

I was contacted directly by the Talent Acquisition Manager via LinkedIn to come in and interview for the position. Even though I was being interviewed for a Director's position reporting directly to the President of the company, there were still the same application forms, paperwork, personality tests, etc as there was to be an entry-level call center representative. The interview was in two stages; the first by the Talent Acquisition Manager, which was a discussion consisting of questions of little substance. The second stage was an informal chat with two senior programmers. Given the questions I was asked and tone of the discussion, it seemed odd to me that the people who I was potentially being hired to motivate, implement change, and bring to a new level of performance were interviewing me, and displaying resistant body language from the get-go. If they are the ones swaying the decision to hire or not to hire applicants....no wonder the position has been posted for almost a year straight with over 10 confirmed applicants(via LinkedIn) and no hire made. The impression that I got when leaving was that I would hear back within a couple days, but heard nothing back for over a month, and no responses to emails during that time either.

File Clerk-Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I responded to a general job post with my resume through email. I was then contacted by an HR rep about a week later for a phone interview. She asked what I knew about the company, asked me to explain my career/educational experiences, and then explained the job. She assured me that this was a day position with day hours, not third shift. I then had to apply again on the website and was contacted a day later for an in person interview. She asked me to arrive 15-20 minutes early in order to complete a typing and personality test. You have a practice typing test and then two chances to get 35+ wpm with good accuracy. I was seated once I finished and waited for the interview. Another HR rep and Data Entry Supervisor interviewed me. Only asked me what I knew about the company and to explain a time when I had to pay attention to detail. Was then told they haven't had day shift available for months and that this was a third shift position. This was a complete waste of my time and the company's. There was either a huge lack of communication or they were desperate to get people to come in third shift. I left unhappy with the experience. This also wasn't really a File Clerk position. It would consist of mild document work but mostly answering phones and entering data. Not what I applied for or what was explained during the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to pay close attention to detail.   Answer Question

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

Application

I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

I was asked pretty standard interview questions. The interviewer was patient and nice. I was too nervous, so just be yourself. I heard from the interviewer 2 weeks after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your last job? What do you like most about the job? What do you like least about the job?   Answer Question

Control Center Specialist Interview

Interview

Very professional and welcoming. Walked in, the receptionist was very polite and got me started right away, she knew I was coming (good signs of inside communication), and she was able to start me on the paperwork right away. I was introduced with a typing test ( not hard at all, just type at a good pace) and a personality test. I then had to sign papers for a background check and that I understood the job description, they also may get rid of me at any time. I returned my paperwork to the receptionist and went and sat down for my interview.

The recruiting manager who did my interview was very polite and respectful and not intimidating at all. She asked basic questions and got a feel for who I am, also complemented me on my attire (suit and tie).

After finishing with the interview, the manager brought me into the call center where I was able to see what I may be potentially doing. I was able to ask questions as well. The working environment was very positive and very nice to work in.

After this, I was brought back down to do an IQ test ( not that difficult), which included 50 questions in a 12 minute period, but you're not required to answer all of them, just as many as you can and try to get them right. This is testing your ability to pay attention to minor or small details that can change the whole outcome.

After this, I was told that they will contact me later after they review everything.

It was, overall, the most professional interview I've been too and hope to be employed by them soon.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Corona, CA) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed for this position with a staffing agency, then got a second interview with the company. This all happened within a week. I had to take and pass a typing test, on which you have the opportunity to take a few practice ones and two chances at the final exam. I also took an IQ and personality test, Both the shift manager and the director were extremely nice, professional, and beyond helpful.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring (Syracuse, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Rapid Response Monitoring Service is always hiring because it has very high turnover. Rapid Response Monitoring Service requires a personality test, an IQ test, and a typing test. Candidates are required to undertake a drug test off premises. After completing these tests and interviewing with a human resources representative, a candidate is required to visit the monitoring center a second time to observe customer service representatives at work in the operations room. It is a time-consuming application process.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in an environment where men are not allowed to have facial hair and no visible tattoos are permitted.   1 Answer

Accounting Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rapid Response Monitoring in May 2015.

Interview

Phone interview about 10-15 minutes. Interviewer just asked basic questions, no behavioral questions, not a conversation. They told me after the phone interview, the selected candidate will have an on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your self. What's your big weakness. How do you see yourself in 5 years.   Answer Question