Rauxa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rauxa Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

2.4

Analyst Analytics Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview

Had a three phone calls, a sql test and a take home case study. After all this, a recruiter called me to tell me that I am the top candidate and unofficially offered me the position. I went into the office for a final round and met with several people. I also had a video call, where I was on video but the other woman refused to turn her video on. Afterwards, they reassured me that I was their top choice.

I was later told (only after reaching out to them) that they'd gone with someone else. I've had a lot of interviews but this is easily the worst experience I've ever had.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, but the sql questions were crazy hard.   Answer Question

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

Submitted an application and was contacted a few days later by someone from HR to set up a phone screening. Had the phone screen and was told I moved on to the second round of interviews and was to come in and meet with the CMO. Interview was pleasant and relaxed feeling.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your previous roles in regards to marketing   Answer Question

Account Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rauxa in April 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to set up a phone interview time, but was never called. I sent several emails offering to reschedule and received no response. Never heard back from them ever again. Super strange to have a recruiter disappear like that, which comes off as very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

It was real fast. It only lastly 30 minutes. They ask you basic questions. They "ACT" like they like you. Then when they bring you on, they leave you lost. The work is manageable, but not fun at all.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you are a good fit for this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

It was your standard interview process, I had a phone conversation with HR to see if I would be a good fit for an in person interview. It was very conversational and talked about my previous work experiences that would make me a good fit

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward process which included a general phone interview followed by two rounds of Skype and one final phone interview (was supposed to be Skype as well but changed due to scheduling).

Interview Questions

• Various questions regarding account management principles, organization, and prioritizing tasks.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview Process: Referred by an employee, received email same day for a phone interview, then received a request to meet in person. I met with two senior people in HR. They asked standard questions. It's a laid back style where they ask you about the role that you've played at each of your past experiences.

They do not ask ridiculous questions like "if you were a color" what would you be? Or squeeze you too much about your motives for moving on from one job to another. It seemed like they clearly care about intent and past behaviors but all within reason and without presumptions. Ask questions about client, company, staffing needs, challenges, opportunities.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I chose account management?
      What is management style like?
      What was my favorite role in the past and why?
      What was my experience like with production across media?
      Direct marketing and data insight-minded experience is a plus.   Answer Question

Manager, Insights & Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rauxa (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a great phone screen with an HR representative. Got a feel for what they were looking for and was moved on to the next stage in the process. Spoke with the Director and had a short conversation about my technical expertise, business acumen, and the technology that I've been exposed to.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with marketing automation.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was way too short. I met with one person on my team and a person on the account team. The questions were mainly behavioral to determine fit.

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview

Amy contacted me via LinkedIn because she thought my profile was a good fit for a position ThoughtMatrix was trying to fill. From the very first to the very last email, and during our phone call, Amy was not only courteous, prompt, and straightforward, she also took the time to shape the conversation around my specific traits and skills. The communications never felt like forwarded templates. In addition, I could tell Amy was doing her best to present me under a favorable (but not false) light.