Rauxa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 30, 2016

2.3

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY).

Interview

Very straightforward process which included a general phone interview followed by two rounds of Skype and one final phone interview (was supposed to be Skype as well but changed due to scheduling).

Interview Questions

• Various questions regarding account management principles, organization, and prioritizing tasks.   Answer Question

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview Process: Referred by an employee, received email same day for a phone interview, then received a request to meet in person. I met with two senior people in HR. They asked standard questions. It's a laid back style where they ask you about the role that you've played at each of your past experiences.

They do not ask ridiculous questions like "if you were a color" what would you be? Or squeeze you too much about your motives for moving on from one job to another. It seemed like they clearly care about intent and past behaviors but all within reason and without presumptions. Ask questions about client, company, staffing needs, challenges, opportunities.

Interview Questions

• They asked me why I chose account management?
      What is management style like?
      What was my favorite role in the past and why?
      What was my experience like with production across media?
      Direct marketing and data insight-minded experience is a plus.
      Answer Question

Manager, Insights & Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rauxa (Costa Mesa, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Had a great phone screen with an HR representative. Got a feel for what they were looking for and was moved on to the next stage in the process. Spoke with the Director and had a short conversation about my technical expertise, business acumen, and the technology that I've been exposed to.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with marketing automation.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was way too short. I met with one person on my team and a person on the account team. The questions were mainly behavioral to determine fit.

Digital Strategist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview

Amy contacted me via LinkedIn because she thought my profile was a good fit for a position ThoughtMatrix was trying to fill. From the very first to the very last email, and during our phone call, Amy was not only courteous, prompt, and straightforward, she also took the time to shape the conversation around my specific traits and skills. The communications never felt like forwarded templates. In addition, I could tell Amy was doing her best to present me under a favorable (but not false) light.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview

Applied through Monster. Was contacted next day by HR. Interview was set up with hiring manager for the following day. Interview lasted about an hour and I was asked back for additional interview the next day. At the end of that interview I was told I would be receiving an offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate expedited medical/dental coverage

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Interview

Slow start then quick and to the point.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rauxa (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone screen followed by a physical interview. The office is located in what appeared to be a semi-industrial area, not all that appealing. However, the office was very modern and gave a young "hip" feeling even with a little graffiti on the wall with their mission statement which added to the "hip/young" factor.

Meeting consisted of HR and an executive who tried to make the conversation casual with personal questions rather than professional experience based questions; a bit awkward but nothing too far over the line. Overall it was an average interview with a focus on the reasons between transitions between careers.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the circumstances you left your previous positions and why.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Rauxa (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied through a job board and then I received an email for an initial phone screen with the HR Mananger. The phone screen was about 15 minutes, asking about my past experiences, mainly going through my resume with her. Then she said that she will pass my resume to the hiring manager to see if he wants to move forward. After 2 days, she called to schedule me to meet with the Managing Director. I went in for an interview, lasted about 20 minutes. Since it was only an Administrative Assistant position, he asked general questions such as, where do you see yourself in 5 years, why are you interested in Rauxa, and my past experiences. Pretty straight forward. Then he told me that he will get in touch with me in a week after he meets with other candidates. HR Manager contacted me next week and said that they decided to move on with another candidate.

Creative Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rauxa.

Interview

Contacted a few days after submitting an online application. The interviewer seemed extremely unprepared. Essentially, it was a temp position and they wanted someone to start immediately. She informed me she would get back to me as to the start date they were looking at, but never did.