Rawabi Holdings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rawabi Holdings Interview Questions

Site H2S Safety Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Rawabi Holdings (Kochi (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Initially was called by the recruiting agency then first face to face interview with officer,next round with GM upon selection where he would welcome you to the company and explain the package and would enquire about our decission to join and final with HR manager for process of visa and etc.

Interview Questions

• Are u willing to work in stress-full environment and work under pressure   1 Answer

Project Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Rawabi Holdings (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)).

Interview

Hiring process was fine & good. They have verified each and every document. Interview was in two phases. Phase I covered by concerned company and Phase II was covered by Head Office.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Khobar (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Rawabi Holdings (Khobar (Saudi Arabia)) in April 2010.

Interview

Was poor at the begining since they didn't figure out what are my qualifications and requested me to attend an interview lower than my current job. I've requested them to RE READ my CV

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Up and down .. it seems they weren't having enough budget

After joining them I've realised the reason behind it. They don't have a salary structure !!

ERP Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rawabi Holdings in March 2009.

Interview

you can send email to the recruitment department by going to rawabi holding website and also you can drop in your cv personally by going to HR department

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rawabi Holdings (Mumbai (India)) in November 2008.

Interview

As per the standard procedure, they can interview via Skype if the candidate is outside KSA. Providing air ticket for interview specially for senior positions.

Interview Questions

• You will be interviewed with regards to the field you are applying for, just make sure that your ready for this.   Answer Question