Razor Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 18, 2018

2.1

Interviews for Top Jobs at Razor Management Group

Other Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razor Management Group in March 2017.

Interview

They made you feel like you're at home. Wonderful people and truly care about your success. Let you up front what the job is! Asked general interview questions and some about the company

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Springdale, AR) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was more like a "cattle call" of sorts. 4 other applicants all there for the same position. The interview only lasted 5 mins, The lady told me about the company, no interview questions were asked. I was informed that all employees start in sales, then move to management. This is a scam. The job position posts management, however they are looking for sales people.

May 1, 2015 – President

As with all companies, Razor Management is looking to fill the limited positons with the best applicants we will feel fit the culture and provide the 1st in Class experience our vendor partners have... More

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Topeka, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Topeka, KS).

Interview

Applied online and asked to come in for an interview that same week. Showed up to the interview 10 minutes early and no one was in the office. Also they had double booked interviews so I waited outside during the candidate before mine and was able to hear everything. Very disorganized. Also, this is a direct sales job meaning they place people inside of Lowes, Sams Club, Costco, etc and want them selling a product or a service to the customers shopping there.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked - she looked at my resume and asked me to come back in 2 hours to shadow a current employee.   1 Answer

Wasn't wanting to work in direct sales. It was a misleading job posting.

May 1, 2015 – President

??? Razor Management only operates in NW Arkansas.

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razor Management Group.

Interview

It was a "three round" process. The first were simple questions and trying to get to know you better. The second was in-store I am assuming to get free labor. The third was with the CEO Monty Little .

Interview Questions

Razor Management Group Response

May 8, 2017 – President

I appreciate your feedback. We are always trying to improve our interview process. I do apologize that the 2nd Rd interview was conducted in a way that gave you the perception of "free labor". There... More

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Razor Management Group.

Interview

I was brought in for 3 rounds of interviews. The first was in a office where we discussed what they sold and did. The second round was in a Sam's Club where I saw how they actually worked. Then the 3rd round was in the office again where they gave me the job.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Fayetteville, AR) in March 2017.

Interview

Quick and easy. It is a three step interview process and I was offered a position
     in the office. You get to meet the owner and learn his expectations. You also get to spend a few minutes job shadowing a current employee.

Interview Questions

• What were my goals and expectations   1 Answer

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Bentonville, AR).

Interview

Personal and intimate with an on the job look at how the position works. The first round of interviews, you speak directly to Monty Little in Bentonville. He will get to know you and see if you're a great fit for the 2nd round of interviews. This round includes a sort of on the job look at how the role is filled. They were super accommodating and genuinely interested in how you fit in the company.

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Bentonville, AR) in February 2012.

Interview

Three part hiring process First met with hiring manager to discuss my background and learn a bit more about company then had second interview to go into position in depth Third I met with President and offer was extended I submitted Background Check and was brought on board

Interview Questions

• What am I looking for in a company   1 Answer

Negotiation

Did not negotiate I was offered a great opportunity and I took it!

Anonymous Employee in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Bentonville, AR) in June 2016.

Interview

You go in for your first interview which is basically get to know each other. On the second interview you go into store and see how they work, and on the third interview you go over the financials and other details.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bentonville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Razor Management Group (Bentonville, AR) in December 2015.

Interview

Phone interview - was asked a couple questions about me being over 40 and than told how I probably couldn't understand the other employees. I explained that I actually had training from Purdue about being a gen-x and managing millennial s and baby boomers. I also explained i also have been trained in HR law and you can't blatantly say some of the things they had.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work like a college student?   1 Answer

May 8, 2017 – President

I noticed the lapse between review and actual application was approximately 1 year. I don't believe this was our company that conducted your interview for the following reasons:
    1) We do not conduct... More