Razor Management Group Reviews | Glassdoor

1. "Had a blast!"

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Bentonville, AR
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Bentonville, AR

I worked at Razor Management Group full-time

Pros

The Management Team! Everyone there is super helpful and really cares about you!
    You make a hourly wage with commission on top of that.
    Loved everyone there ! I only left because I had opportunity to go back to school to finish degree I had been working on. Miss them already, would like to come back after I finish school??

Cons

There were no cons, I love people and I enjoy sales.

Advice to Management

Really appreciate the fact that your value your employees input and that you try to use everyones ideas, treating everyone like they are family is nice too.

2. "Having Fun and Making Money!"

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time

Pros

Everyone gets along and works as a team, if you need something you can ask anyone and they are always ready to help. Made enough money to be able to buy a car. Love not living paycheck to paycheck and its great that I control how much I make.

Cons

My experience so far has been excellent, I do not have any cons.

Advice to Management

Believing in your team and letting them advance as they like makes this career path a great opportunity. Thanks!

"Multi-level marketing - pure sales position"

I worked at Razor Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Can't really think of any honestly. Everyone at the office seemed nice I guess.

Cons

They bait you in with the idea of "management training" and promises of team building nights on the company dime. They also claim that the work day is over at 4 on many job postings, when in fact you will be in Wal Mart or Sam's club slinging DirecTV or Cox subscriptions until 7 p.m. That's all this gig is

Aug 8, 2018 – President

ANONYMOUS-We at Razor Management are proud to have 6 of the top 10 Most Valuable Brands in the World "per Business Insider" in our portfolio! One of the fastest growing industry's is... More

4. "Nope"

I have been working at Razor Management Group part-time

Pros

The people there were kind.

Cons

They will tell you that they laid everything out for you straight upon hire, but they do not explain thoroughly. Also, they explain you will be paid at least 750 a paycheck--that's a lie. That 750 is for a months wages. Don't waste your time.

Jun 16, 2018 – President

To Anonymous- as always we value your feedback as we strive to make Razor Management a better place. For future employees that may be reading this review I stress an "Open Door Policy" being a... More

"Rep"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Fayetteville, AR
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

This company has by far the best opportunity in terms of work provided. If you consider yourself a people person, a hard worker, and you like motivated work then I'd say this is for you. We are under the umbrella of some really special companies and as an individual who graduated from the university of Arkansas this past may this is a perfect gig for me.

Cons

Pay ranges from week to week, depends on how hard you work but the work is also a bit cyclical in itself, some weeks are just slow. So as a salesperson its something to keep in mind.

Advice to Management

The management in this company treats you as an equal, they lay everything out in front of you and it's your decision if it's something you want to pursue or not.

May 11, 2017 – President

Our company is only as good as our employees! I appreciate your input and will work hard to make sure you have the opportunity to grow your career

"Great opportunity for anyone with a student mentality that desires a limitless chance for advancement."

Current Employee - Sales Representative in Farmington, AR
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Farmington, AR

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

This company boast an amazing group of people the are absolutely there to help you become the best person possible. They are there to teach and train and ultimately lead you to a place where you can become the owner of your own business.

Cons

Lots of time spent on your feet so where comfortable shoes. You will encounter many potential customers who are rude and have no desire to interact with you so a tough hide is recommended.

Advice to Management

I really have no advice for the management. They are excellent!

May 11, 2017 – President

We have several markets coming on line so hopefully you will be able to make the transition from the field to the office within 6 months. Our thought process is "would you rather be trained by... More

"Not for everyone"

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Fun work environment while learning management and sales skills at the same time. The ability for growth and opportunities available to those willing to work hard and listen. This can be the difference between working another hourly wage job, or moving up in the world. They can literally teach anyone to do this.

Cons

This is a hard job. You talk to over 200 people a day and they are not always nice. Some days are extremely tough. The lows are low, and the highs are high. That is part of the excitement that comes with the job. This is for people who have never said, "thats not part of my job"

"Great teamwork"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Fayetteville, AR
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Fayetteville, AR

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Rapid advancement, I advanced in less than 2 weeks. Not seniority based. You get paid what you put into it. Fun team building outings all on the company. The best work environment I have ever had.

Cons

Retail job means having to work weekends to increase your bottom line

Advice to Management

Keep on having team building nights and outings

May 11, 2017 – President

We pride ourselves on the simple concept that "individual performance" determines the rate and extent that each individual grows... That's what attracted me into the business, knowing I could take my... More

"Great team and get back exactly what you put in"

Current Employee - Assistant Director in Bentonville, AR
    Current Employee - Assistant Director in Bentonville, AR

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Family and Team focused, great hours, great pay, awesome management and great learning experience all about servant leadership.

Cons

When the retailers are slow it sometimes stinks but that's why it's so important to get creative and get outside of your comfort zone.

Advice to Management

More training seminars on learning the business from an operations standpoint.

May 11, 2017 – President

In the management training program we break it down 1) Product/Self management 2) People management 3) operations management
    Let's get started on 3!!! :) I appreciate your feedback

ML

10. "A Rare Opportunity"

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Razor Management Group full-time

Pros

I get to come in to work everyday with a group of highly motivated, positive individuals. For anyone who puts in the effort, the opportunities for personal and professional growth are considerable.

Cons

To excel, you have to either be a people person or have the drive to become a people person. This is not only because you'll, at times, be interacting with potential customers, but because you can quickly find yourself in a leadership position, working directly with individuals as you guide their growth.