Real Canadian Superstore Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Real Canadian Superstore

1.7

Sort:

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Burnaby, BC (Canada)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied and submitted my resume online, and received a voicemail on my cell a week or two later. Called back to inform availability and to book an interview. I interviewed in store and received a job offer a few days later. Interview was pretty quick and not many questions were asked. It seemed like they were just trying to fill in some specific shifts, so availability was key.

Interview Questions

• What past experiences do you think would help you in this position?   Answer Question

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (New Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

simple plain nothing special or new i dont know why i have to write 30 words but sure i will in order to post this. traditional interview questions answers 1 v1 licki the sticki

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in February 2016.

Interview

When I arrived at Superstore, I went to customer service and said that I had a job interview. My hiring manager came and we went upstairs. I waited a bit before starting the interview. The interview itself was really easy. I had answer easy questions like why I would like to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Superstore   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was good. I got a call to come in at a certain time, I went. The interview was nice and explained everything in detail. Then was offered the job.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winnipeg, MB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Winnipeg, MB (Canada)) in March 2014.

Interview

They first ask you to come in and they talk to you then they set you up at a computer and you do a online interview process and you have to answer some different questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer that is angry and yelling.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

Easy interview with 1 manager. Manager just wanted to get to know me and see if I would be a good fit in the specific environment. Short interview with main focus on behavioral questions

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in June 2017.

Interview

Very easy just a couple easy questions was hired on the spot. Then waited for background check and to show up in the system. I started working the next week. They also asked for references during the interview.

Interview Questions

• what's a problem u faced in the past and how did u deal with it   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

Pretty standard retail question, called and asked about availability, my experience, what kind of customer service oriented things I did, such as what I did as a cashier (did I manage a float, what kind of customer service things were associated with that, etc)

Interview Questions

• What did I do in a situation where a customer was being impatient and demanding, or had I been in such a situation.   Answer Question

Cashier Interview

Interview

Super short interview was only asked one question, the interviewer spent the rest of the time telling me what the job entails. The interviewer was extremely friendly and made me feel really comfortable. Got offered the job during the interview.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelowna, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Real Canadian Superstore (Kelowna, BC (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

The resume/application was submitted online. I received a call from the hiring manager about an interview. The interview was simple and consisted of a few very typical entry level questions. The manager was reassuring during the interview that I was a great fit for the position.