RealManage Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at RealManage

2.1

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at RealManage (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

Came in for a face to face interview with Leadership. Completed the online application, background check , competency exam, drug test and provided three professional references. The entire process took a few weeks but I was kept in touch with the entire time and was impressed with the follow up and the quick answers to all my questions.

Interview Questions

• Most questions were industry related and experience in handling pressure and examples providing excellent customer service.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at RealManage in August 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by someone in HR for a phone interview. Once I finished the phone screen, I was asked to complete an assessment, which I did. I was told someone would follow up with me but I never heard anything back. I emailed two times over two weeks, then reached out to the manager of the department to get feedback, he never responded either. I then ended up finding another great opportunity but felt the need to let them know how unprofessional their lack of response was. I copied the a higher level individual on the email and got a response within an hour. It's a shame that it takes this to get a response from them. Extremely poor candidate experience, follow up and general respect for someone else's time.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the different types of positions you've recruited for.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at RealManage (Carrollton, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very easy, typical questions. I even met with the vp of talent. Was told I got the job. Even told when it would start, now no one is returning my calls or emails VERY disappointing

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at RealManage (Carrollton, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position by online job board (indeed.com). A recruiter saw my application and reached out to me within a few days to set up an interview with my would-be boss. The recruiter was very responsive, helpful, and sincere. When I arrived for my interview a few days later, the recruiter showed me around and introduced me to a few senior staff members before taking me to the interview room. He also told me the executive recruiting manager would be joining for my interview, so that took me by surprise.

I was co-interviewed by my would-be boss and the executive recruiter. They were very conversational and let me speak as much or as little as I wanted. The flow of the interview was quite comfortable and I didn't feel like I was ganged up on despite basically being impromptu co-interviewed. They went into a good amount of detail concerning my job duties which were mostly accurate. I have the ability to do more than they said I would, so it was actually a nice surprise. If anything they undersold the position.

After the interview was the rough part. I sent a thank you letter the following day. The recruiter stayed in touch with me and answered my questions when he could, but they kept pushing back the time they said they'd make a decision.

2 weeks after my interview I received what I thought was the job offer. The executive recruiter that interviewed me called me and told me the pay of the position and if I was interested in taking it. I said I was, which I thought meant he offered me the position, but that wasn't the case. They sent me some pre-hire paperwork that I filled out immediately and returned. Another 2 weeks went by before I heard from them again, and I was officially offered the position I thought I had already accepted. Apparently they were still waiting on the go-ahead from higher up to hire for the position, so that was a little worrisome. My first day was roughly another 3 weeks later.

All in all it was a good experience. It was a little slow, but every person along the way was very sincere and friendly, but not intimidating. I've been here almost 3 months so far and the position is better than I thought it would be, so all things considered it worked out great.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at RealManage in June 2016.

Interview

2 step process - the first interview was a 3 v 1 and the second was a round robin with the founder, president, ceo, and a market leader. It was a natural discussion where the resume led the questions covered.

Interview Questions

• Describe your method for understanding and solving problems.   1 Answer

Community Association Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RealManage (Denver, CO).

Interview

The process was fairly simple. Called in for an in-person interview to review resume. At the end of interview you are asked to complete a 60 question test in 12 minutes. Answer all the questions vs. leaving them blank. After, they ask for references, background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your customer service experience.   1 Answer

Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at RealManage (Aurora, CO) in March 2016.

Interview

The application, background check and interview process was efficient, fair and thorough. I really felt that I was applying with a Professional, Integrity focused company. In this Industry, some other interviews seemed like anyone with a pulse and a license would do. RealManage interviews and hires proven professionals and those that have the ability to adapt to the ever changing environment of HOA management.

Interview Questions

• What has been the most difficult challenge with a Board that you were able to overcome?   1 Answer

CAM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at RealManage (Tampa, FL) in February 2016.

Interview

Interviewed with the branch manager and senior CAM, logic test which involved answering as many questions in 12 minutes (answer as many as you can, you will never finish), drug test.

Interview Questions

• There were questions showing similar shapes and it would ask you which was different.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good, salary negotiable

Financial Manager/Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at RealManage (Carrollton, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I worked in the HOA/Condominium Management industry in the Dallas/Ft Worth area for nine years prior to contacting RealManage. The partners at my former workplace split. I was in a Director position and the resulting smaller companies could not afford my salary. They gave me a month's pay while I searched for a new position. Because of networking, I have good contacts within the Dallas area as well as knowledge of what companies were doing well. RealManage/CiraConnect was in my top three companies based on my knowledge of the industry and company reputation.

I sent my resume to a former colleague that worked at RealManage/CiraConnect. I Interviewed within a week. IQ Test and Accounting Test were expected and actually fun to complete. I appreciated that the company screened their candidates. I knew I would be in a leadership position as the company grew and I will not ask my reports to do something I am not willing to do.

I was sent an offer about 10 days after the testing and initial interview. I actually started 5 days before the offer date since there was periodic software training offered to which I was invited.

Financial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RealManage (Carrollton, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Accounting Test with bank reconciliation, aptitude test, interview with VP of Accounting. From first contact to hire was 14 days.

The interview was a discussion of the growth the company was going through and the opportunities available. My relationship with two current employees brought me quickly to the close.

Interview Questions

• Where do you think you fit in this organization?   1 Answer