Recall Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Recall Corporation

2.9

Operations Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Denver, CO) in June 2009.

Interview

The initial phone interview was breif. The 1:1 Interview was also not scripted and more of a discussion than a interview.

Interview Questions

• If you were able to develop a team of 10 drivers what type of team would you put together?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Typical interview process. Phone interview led to in person interview. Phone interview gave hope because of the manager who I interviewed; He was was very easy to speak with. In person interview was scenario based and breezed through that as well. Management open about entire process and current stance throughout interview process.

Interview Questions

• What I could bring to the team?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had multiple interviews, and then the offer was made. The face to face was with the general manager. I also had two phone interviews that were pretty easy. The HR interview was a piece of cake as well. The face to face was at their facility, which was nice, but, cramped. We had to move conference rooms a couple of times.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in June 2009.

Interview

phone then in person interviews, panel interviews used for office visit, very warm and friendly recruiting staff, slow between stages of interview process and weak on communication of status throughout,

seemed unsure of what they were looking for in the role, questions were all over the place and not very focused on a single role

The role has been open for a long time and this lack of focus on what they are really looking for is indicative of that gap

culture, communication or lack thereof, low energy level of HQ, not impressive leadership team, unrealistic business plan

not sure they can continue to grow in their industry. most of recent growth has been thru acquisition and those opportunities are dried up

Area Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

I was asked a lot of situational questions. They asked me about my back ground. They were trying to see if i was a good fit for the company and if the company was a good fit for me.

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Laid back, conversational. Not to in depth. Feel for whether you could work together. 2 in person and one on the phone. Very relaxed and to the point.

Sales Interview

Interview

3 rounds of interview with sales manager, asked several personality questions and experience. very casual, seemed knowledgeable of the industry and excited to be working for the company, talked about skills and how i would pitch a product.

Interview Questions

• tell me about a time when you had a hard moment at work.   Answer Question

IT Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Recall Corporation.

Interview

Process was fairly quick, taking just about 2 weeks from initial phone screen to job offer. One phone screen and two in person interviews.

There was a strange combative quality to the HR manager who led the interview process. He would set up calls without first making sure I was available and also expected me to be available for on-site interviews at an hour's notice (I was looking for a job, but was not twiddling my thumbs waiting for the phone to ring.) I would have appreciated some consideration for my time.

He was argumentative and rude when answering my questions. When I asked about company culture he told me, "Let's be real. Companies care about making money, not their employees. You can expect that." Wow. Very revealing and a big red flag to the way I could expect to be treated.

While I liked my direct managers and a few others I met, he really soured my view of the working environment. If he represents Recall, it is a company I plan to avoid.

When their offer came, I asked for the weekend to consider it since I got another offer the same week. I just wanted 48 hours to talk to my husband and make a choice. The HR manager was pushy and rude and reluctant to give me that time. When I chose the other offer, he flipped out and accused me of stringing him along to drive up my salary with a counter offer (not true) and acted foul and rude, telling me I had wasted his time.

I could not be happier that I saw all of this very early and didn't make the mistake of accepting their offer.

Salary/bonus offer was generous and vacation was a healthy amount of time.

Interview Questions

Better offer elsewhere - bad experience with Recall HR.

ICS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Columbia, MD).

Interview

Was short and brief they promise work uniforms and also promise work boots everyone I know didn't get anything until like 6 months after they were their. The building has no air or Windows so when it's hot your on your own. Please believe me I am currently at work now warning everyone who may get trapped here, this job is horrible. They didn't even give me a elevator key so I have to run up an down the steps to use it. Not to mention the elevator continues to break an so does almost everything else. He will also talk about work standards please don't listen to it they literally want you work every second of the day no breaks an if u take a break u get in trouble. Currently the water dispenser is broke (for a week now hasn't been fixed). Please don't come here STAY AWAY, besides good pay an benefits, u have some ok days and horrible work environments

Interview Questions

• As long as you have warehouse experience u should be ok, but I would literally come here as a last choice option.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Recall Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in January 2008.

Interview

HR paperwork took too long. Interviews = no problem.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Jack. Recall wouldn't budge.