RecycleBank LLC. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

RecycleBank LLC. Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at RecycleBank LLC.

Community Liaison Interview

Interview

I was interviewed by the Account Manager & Community Outreach Manager. The interview was a pretty standard interview that included questions about my academic background and relevant work experience. This position was a summer internship.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at RecycleBank LLC. (New York, NY) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call with the woman who I was meant to report to. The entire process was extremely conversational with no tough or unexpected questions. After passing the initial process, I was brought in for a day of 2 more interviews: one with the same woman I was on the phone call with and another with the person that would have been reporting to me. Questions were again very straight forward with them asking things that I would do to improve or help the company grow and features that they would like to see. After that, I was brought in one more time to meet with someone from the marketing department and the head of PM. We had good chats but found it was not a fit. The process was pleasant with no out of left field questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the formal processes and software you use during Product Management?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at RecycleBank LLC. in February 2012.

Interview

Had one phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the Analytic Director and Manager. Mainly general questions with a problem solving question thrown in.

Interview Questions

• Describe your computer skills
      Why this company
      1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at RecycleBank LLC. in December 2009.

Interview

Had one phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with the Engineering Director (my potential boss) and a separate one with the CTO (same day). The Director asked mostly technical / problem solving questions. The CTO asked some general, some technical.

Interview Questions

• Write down pseudocode to implement a linked list.   1 Answer