Red Bricks Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Red Bricks Media Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Red Bricks Media

Solutiions Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Red Bricks Media in March 2013.

Interview

I met with the development team. It was total of three other employees besides the hiring manager. I was asked questions about Model view controller, what a servlet was and some sql questions.

Interview Questions

• It was general basic questions pertaining to full stack development.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bricks Media in December 2011.

Interview

Set up a phone interview with hiring manager via email. Hiring manager emailed me minutes before scheduled time that she was in a meeting and would be late. Called me about an hour and a half after scheduled time, was a little frazzled and kind of threw me off. Very straightforward no curve balls, didn't give perfect answers because I just gave up after waiting for so long. Also let me know there might not be opportunity for a full time position after the internship even thought it was listed on the job description. It also listed, "college degree" as a requirement but they also mentioned that it's usually an unpaid position so you would have to be in school...not sure how that works. I think what they post is not the same as what they promise. Didn't receive an offer to continue on but it was probably the best for both of us. I would have had a bad impression of them after that anyways.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Red Bricks Media in June 2010.

Interview

The first interview was 1:1. The process was very well organized and the hiring manager was very nice. The interview was pretty high level without any trick questions. However, although the listing had stated opportunity for a permanent position after the summer, my interviewer was generous enough to emphasize the unlikeliness of that happening. Overall good experience for interview practice, but nothing fruitful resulted of it.

Interview Questions

No opportunity for full time employment after internship.

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Red Bricks Media (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2008.

Interview

Tell me about your self.
    What’s your greatest strength?

Interview Questions

• Let’s talk about salary. What are you looking for?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had to work with a co-worker that you did not get along with   Answer Question