Redline Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Redline Communications Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Redline Communications

Business Systems Analyst/IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Redline Communications (Markham, ON (Canada)) in May 2014.

Interview

Three rounds of interviews - HR, Director, Associate Vice President. Standard questions about experience and competence. Pretty standard. However, what they presented at the interview was not what i actually was required to do. They had intimated that this was leading to an IT management role within 6 months. They lied and I fell for it. Shame on me.

Interview Questions

• We are looking for someone who can lead a team. Are you that person.   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Markham, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Redline Communications (Markham, ON (Canada)) in March 2013.

Interview

called in for a technical interview, took approx 2 hrs, quizzed on embedded basics + questions on previous project + written test. Didnt do too well on the interview so I didnt even get to the next stage to find out more.

Interview Questions

• find the missing number from a number series from 1 to a milion read in from a db.   1 Answer