Reebonz Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reebonz Interview Questions

Interviews at Reebonz

1.7

Photographer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebonz (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview was rubbish. Who the hell wants to view working files and wonder how you did it? OUTPUTS are the important part. Everyone has different ways to work and adapt, if we find better ways to do it we will surely conform to the process. This is a big part in learning and surviving in workplace. Everybody knows that.

Interview Questions

• Show me your RAW file
      Where have you worked
      When can you start
      How much are you expecting   1 Answer

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reebonz (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The whole process was quite fast from interview to knowing the results. The interview was very casual and I felt generally comfortable. The interviewer was friendly, frank and clear about the job scope.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are the right fit for this job   Answer Question

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toa Payoh, Central (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reebonz (Toa Payoh, Central (Singapore)) in March 2013.

Interview

2 rounds on the same day. 1st with HR 2nd with direct supervisor. They called to offer. Whole process took less than a week.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are about current employment and skillset. Nothing tough.   Answer Question

Pay was not up to expected.

Retail Interview

Interview

They just called and told me when I could work and my availability. It was an Easy process with no complications. I had to go to the office to get paperwork done

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reebonz.

Interview

The process was straight forward and fair. No tricky question. The interviewer was nice. All my questions were answered clearly. I was interviewed by the HR and the tech guy.

Finance Manager's Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reebonz (Singapore (Singapore)) in January 2016.

Interview

The Company has a high turnover for Finance Manager's role. The CFO is sitting on the high chair and knows nuts about the IT strategy and expects the Finance Manager to do 100% manual check on all data entries made by more than 10 staffs. I must emphasise he expects 100% manual checking as he does not trust Information Technology. It is not a public company but the Company hires two high profile persons in the Finance Department that do not involve in day-to-day Finance operation.

Interview Questions

• 1)Do you do 100% check on the daily work as I don't fully trust system? How did you do system implementation? What kind of work was involved?
      2) What kind of analysis can a Finance person do to help the company? (Trust me, the CFO is taking free ride or free consultancy from the candidate at candidate's own expense).   2 Answers