Regeneron Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 641 of over 641 interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Several phone interviews, the first one being behavioral, the second being with the higher level manager of the team I was applying for, and another with a lower level manager. All asked behavioral questions, very few technical questions, and were very forthcoming about their experience with the company.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly behavioral questions, very non-technical
    Answer Question

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Although long, the interview process allowed me to learn so much about the company and the day to day of my position. Extremely helpful! Really got me excited in the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Regeneron

Join the conversation on

Life Sciences Consulting

6m

a

Technology Consultant

Any insight into regeneron SM or AD salaries would be appreciated. Also, any unique benefits (e.g., continuing education budget, leadership programs)

8 Comments

Join the conversation on

Regeneron

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

Original conversation was for a scientist role but the follow up call suggested I would be considered for a postdoc which was not what I was looking for. It was frustrating because the first interview felt like a baiting tactic.

Interview Questions
  • Talent Acquisition asked about my research experience and skill set

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

First, a phone interview. They did not ask anything technical. Basically just go through your resume and previous projects. Then, an onsite all-day interview. Since I joined during pandemic, mine was all virtual. You talk to people from different groups in your department. They either asked you some question based on your presentation, or some each technical questions. Finally you talk to HR about the package, etc.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Regeneron in May 2022

Interview

Very easy, very friendly people. One prescreening with HR, then a senior manager pre-interview, then the final panel interview. Heard back very quickly after application process. Then heard back very soon after each interview phase.

1 person found this interview helpful

Regeneron

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

It starts with a phone interview with the hiring manager. A video interview is set up with the manager after. Someone is on the interview for the second interview. The entire process was about three interviews.

Interview Questions
  • If you had to explain a new process to someone, how would present the information?

Regeneron

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Regeneron in May 2022

Interview

Phone call followed by a microsoft teams panel interview. They didn't ask many science questions. If your resume illustrates a strong science background there is no need to really dig into that, rather they want to see what kind of person you are and if you would make a good fit for the team.

Interview Questions
  • Only science question asked was to describe aseptic technique

Regeneron

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron

Interview

I had a phone interview with two scientists and an HR representative. The interview lasted about thirty minutes in length and I was asked standard interview questions involving teamwork and previous work experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rensselaer, NY

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron (Rensselaer, NY)

Interview

Interviews are straightforward and simple from start to end. they send you emails to keep you informed. I had a good experience with the whole process and interviewers are friendly and conversational

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I interviewed at Regeneron (Albany, NY)

Interview

My first contact with them was a meeting invite for an interview with the hiring group. There were no behavior questions or anything similar in the interview. They only asked what my current responsibilities were and technical SAS and CDISC questions. I did not expect such a technical first interview. The type of questions they asked were somewhat similar to SAS certification questions.

Interview Questions
  • Interviewer describes partial SAS code and you describe SAS code
Viewing 1 - 10 of 641 Interviews

Regeneron Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Regeneron as 61.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.88 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Scientist and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Internship and Research Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Regeneron takes an average of 35 days when considering 630 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Biotech Production Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 34 days), whereas Research Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Regeneron according to 630 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 30.99%