Regional Transportation District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Regional Transportation District

2.8

Sort:

IT Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District.

Interview

This seemed like an obligatory interview. They asked some pretty basic questions and I never heard back. I had to contact them twice before they finally emailed me that they went with somebody else. My interview was clearly to fulfill some obligation before hiring an internal candidate.

Budget Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District.

Interview

One interview with a group of managers. Must complete drug test before considered for position. There is also a background check. The entire hiring process took about a month to complete.

Interview Questions

• There really was no unexpected or difficult questions. One needs to take some time to think before answering the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy: I liked the offer and started the job as soon as I could

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in January 2010.

Interview

Online Job Posting - Applied (takes about an hour if you can cut and paste from a text only resume) - about 8 business days later you will get a call regarding taking a test if you have the skills listed that match the job description - test is about an hour long - multiple choice and two essay questions - if you pass the test, they arrange an interview (person to person) with the hiring manager. General questions regarding work ethic, compatibility with male / female / ADA workers, situation analysis and resolution (about 45 minutes long.)
    People seem pleasant, offices are clean, but located in different parts of the city, and work culture appears to be cooperative.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you made a decision, which turned out to be the wrong choice and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO).

Interview

Took several months. Company usually picks a person for a position and then goes thru the hiring process to create an image of fairness. Hiring manager repeatedly tried to force me to go out drinking with her after work and stated in front of witnesses that I wouldn't get the job if I didn't comply. I had to finally file an EEO complaint.

Interview Questions

• See above. I just sleepwalked thru the interview and can't even remember the questions.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in January 2014.

Interview

A pretend interview. Person was already chosen. Large group did this little dance and put on a show to give the impression that process was fare. Everybody knew it was just a waste of time and that the outcome was already predetermined. Employees who were not selected were afraid of retaliation if they spoke out about the problems. HR was notified but their answer was to forget about what happened.

Interview Questions

• Might as well have been what is your favorite color or what type of tree would you like to be. No real questions because they already knew who was picked.   Answer Question

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted about two weeks after closing in order to come in and take a test. Passed it. A week later I got the call for a panel interview. Consisted of eight behavioral based questions from your past - fairly standard especially if you review what theyre looking for. Afterwards I had to give a presentation. In its entirety the interview process took about a month.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in February 2013.

Interview

Questions had nothing to do with job, was kept waiting for the interviewer, not well versed in customer service standards. Had to wait for the second interview which was an in person at the main office. Parking was a problem at this site because it is located on a side street. I was taken into an office on the 2nd floor for the testing which consisted on typing, math and software.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was not able to negotiate, set pay, benefits with rotating days off during the week and weekend

Web Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position online after finding it through a local job board. A couple of weeks later I was sent an email with more details and next steps. It turns out the position was a short-term contract job, which wasn't mentioned in the original ad. The email also included an invitation to take a 2 hour 30 minute onsite skills test the following week. Candidates who passed the test would be notified after a few more weeks and called in to interview. I did more research on this company and found out some alarming things so decided not to pursue this opportunity.

Civil Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

The position applied for was following my internship, the position was not entirely aligned with my skills or education. The interview was entirely behavior related and not technical. This created an environment where, though behavioral attributes are vital, they did not represent the ability to do the job in addition. Behavior is important, but the agency already knew me of the last 12 months, so these general questions were already answered during the internship.

Interview Questions

• When presented with a pros and cons related choice, describe a time where you did not take action, and why?   1 Answer

Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District in March 2012.

Interview

take a mechanic test. if u pass u get an interview. took about 2 months before i got to test. its best if you find someone who works there to help u get a test. i got friends in pretty easy

Interview Questions

• not sure i remember the question. just about past experices where have u work. normal interview questions   1 Answer