Regional Transportation District Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Regional Transportation District Interview Questions

Updated Oct 12, 2017

2.9

IT Operations Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District.

Interview

This seemed like an obligatory interview. They asked some pretty basic questions and I never heard back. I had to contact them twice before they finally emailed me that they went with somebody else. My interview was clearly to fulfill some obligation before hiring an internal candidate.

AnnualInformation Technology Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a full month after the application closing date before hearing anything. Email exchanges to set up interview had spurts of activity, then nothing. HR did not inform whom interview would be with (which all professional HR recruiters extend the courtesy and debrief you on what to expect before arriving) . And the interview was set up the day before so no time to prepare.

Interview Questions

• Describe a visualization project you did and what was the business question that you were answering.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

Interview

Interview had 2 Rounds. The first was a HR round with standard behavior questions. Was invited to the RTD office for the second round. Was given certain situations and asked what i would do.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle multiple projects simultaneously.
      How is it working in a large team of employess.   Answer Question

Train Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

There was an information session and paperwork. An English test was given and if that was passed then you get hired. There was no interview. You have to get and pass your DOT class B license on your own at the DMV. You must get the class B with the air break and passenger endorsements.

Bus Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO).

Interview

Took about a month from the time I applied to hear back about an interview. The interview was a group interview with about 10 people total. The process was divided into 3 parts. (1) Personal introduction like an ice breaker exercise (2) Map Reading Skills Test (3) Final paperwork for background check and scheduling for drug test and orientation if chosen to move forward with the process.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in June 2016.

Interview

Contacted about two weeks after closing in order to come in and take a test. Passed it. A week later I got the call for a panel interview. Consisted of eight behavioral based questions from your past - fairly standard especially if you review what theyre looking for. Afterwards I had to give a presentation. In its entirety the interview process took about a month.

Web Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied for this position online after finding it through a local job board. A couple of weeks later I was sent an email with more details and next steps. It turns out the position was a short-term contract job, which wasn't mentioned in the original ad. The email also included an invitation to take a 2 hour 30 minute onsite skills test the following week. Candidates who passed the test would be notified after a few more weeks and called in to interview. I did more research on this company and found out some alarming things so decided not to pursue this opportunity.

Civil Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

The position applied for was following my internship, the position was not entirely aligned with my skills or education. The interview was entirely behavior related and not technical. This created an environment where, though behavioral attributes are vital, they did not represent the ability to do the job in addition. Behavior is important, but the agency already knew me of the last 12 months, so these general questions were already answered during the internship.

Interview Questions

• When presented with a pros and cons related choice, describe a time where you did not take action, and why?   1 Answer

BA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

The process was easy. It was conducted by a panel of 3 interviewers. The questions were mostly about my past experiences and situation based. On the whole the interview was good.I was made comfortable and was not asked any tricky questions. I applied through the website and the interview was conducted in person.

Interview Questions

• Please describe your past work experiences?
      What would you do in a certain type of situation?   Answer Question

Budget Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Regional Transportation District.

Interview

One interview with a group of managers. Must complete drug test before considered for position. There is also a background check. The entire hiring process took about a month to complete.

Interview Questions

• There really was no unexpected or difficult questions. One needs to take some time to think before answering the questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy: I liked the offer and started the job as soon as I could