Register Tapes Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 19, 2017

2.1

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

It was very comprehensive. I initially interviewed to be an administrative assistant and my resume was sent to recruiting as they felt I might do better as a recruiter. I interviewed with the entire department and it was a great idea. I interviewed with the supervisor last, and was hired the very next day.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my skills.   1 Answer

Marketing Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Saint Louis, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview with corporate recruiter. Set up phone interview with area manager who asked many questions and, also asked me to sell him the service i was currently selling. I ask for the job and was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• Ask me to sell him the service I was currently selling.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, straight commission 1099.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spokane, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Spokane, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Filled out application in person while shadowing a current employee. Once I completed the application and turned it in, I was asked to be interviewed immediately. At the conclusion of the interview, I was told they wanted to bring me on.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest accomplishment to date?   1 Answer

Regional Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

Very good hiring and interview process. The job advertisement was straight forward and the interview was very professional. The company gave me an offer to work with-in 24 hours of the interview.

Interview Questions

• How many years of sales experience   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very straight forward, they are a commission only company

Graphic Artist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

I was asked to design one ad in InDesign and two ads in Photoshop. I didn't have a time limit per say but I was told it shouldn't take more than two and a half hours. That was it. I was asked your typical interview questions first and then did the artwork portion.

Negotiation

I wasn't able to negotiate anything.

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited.

Interview

If you are interested in a straight commission-only Independent Contractor position, and you have some sort of sales experience, I'm going to guess you get an "interview." I don't remember either the recruiter or the manager asking me any real questions--it was more like a sales presentation. I'm not knocking that, and it may just be that my area really needs reps, but I also think they may churn through folks pretty fast.

I applied through Indeed.com and received a recruiter call within a few days. Nice guy, answered all of my initial questions about money potential. A few days later, I interviewed with a manager who basically ran through the basics of the job and showed me some of their marketing material. I don't sign paperwork without reading through it, so I took it home. Everything is spelled out, including the fact that you agree to have $95 withheld from your first commission check to cover the expense of your training manual, presentation book, first order of business cards, and back access to the RTUI website. (If they had asked for it upfront, I would've complained.)

But really, if you are AT ALL familiar with being a 1099 IC, you'll understand the system. I figured it was worth a try.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation. This is a straight commission-only Independent Contractor position.

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Well they have a Corporate Recruiter call you to set up an interview. They try to explain over the phone what the job is. But to be honest they are not completely honest. What they tell you one thing and what they have you doing are 2 different things. The job is supper stressful and you’re always being watched over you. Plus the amount of work they want you to do for the paid is not enough.   Answer Question

Negotiation

none,

Art Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Unprofessional and totally chaotic. The woman that interviewed me was not focused and just ran through the work that I would be doing. The salary was terrible but I was desperate at the time and took this position

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Houston, TX) in October 2013.

Interview

Pushy to decide on the position, on the spot, during the interview. Since it's commission on lyrics, they have nothing to lose. Feels like they just churn and burn, hiring anyone that has a pulse.

Interview Questions

• Can you sell over the phone?   1 Answer

Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Register Tapes Unlimited (Tulsa, OK) in September 2013.

Interview

The interview process was very informative as I understood immediately what the basic idea of the job was. I got all my question answered and was just had to talk it over with my spouse since it was straight-commission position and I had not work straight-commission in the past.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I agreed to work straight -commission.