Rehmann Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann (Mount Pleasant, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiters on campus and was emailed shortly after when they offered me an interview. Interview was done on campus. Asked me basic questions about what I knew about the company and my expectations. Heard back from them two weeks later, but I had already accepted another offer.

Audit Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Rehmann (Troy, MI) in January 2013.

Interview

Received an email to set-up a phone interview.. the phone interview was fairly basic, given by an HR assistant. I didnt think it went that well but I still made it through to the on-site interviews. The on-site interviews were laid back, it was more of a conversation with each interviewer including a partner at the firm

Audit Staff Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

First interview was on campus. Call back for a second office interview. Office interview consisted of several short interviews with partners and senior management. Pretty basis behavior questions and general history/resume questions. Interviewed with six people total, which really tests ability to adapt to different personalities. The whole experience was very laid back but fast paced, quickly transitioning from one interviewer to the next.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went out of your way to include someone of a different culture.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

Very detailed first and second interviews. The staff knew what they wanted and asked hard questions.

Interview Questions

• If I asked your current boss about your weaknesses, what would he/she say?   Answer Question

Unfortunately, I had a scheduling conflict come up with my class rotation. Hope to interview with them again for an internship next year.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rehmann (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with 2 managers in the IT department. The interview went very well, they made me feel very comfortable, and had a great since of humor. The interview went very well, and I was offered the position. You really need to prepare for interviews, research the company, prepare good question for the interviewer, have examples of your accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my current job? What do I know about the company? Actually demonstrate my troubleshooting skills? Did I have any questions for them?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Rehmann in September 2010.

Interview

I started off by submitting my resume. About a week later I received a call from HR to set up an phone interview with their head of campus recruitment. The actual phone interview went well. Questions varied from the typical "What are your strengths and weaknesses?" to "Tell me about a problem that you identified and had to resolve." Basically looking to see if you would fit in and to make sure you would be qualified.

Next came an in-person interview with several people I would be working under. I had three people interview me at the same time: Regional Managing Principal, The Head of the Division, and a Managing Principal. It was a bit intense having that many high-level individuals interview you all at once but as the saying goes "if you cant handle the heat, get out of the kitchen." I have since seen other potential interns interview with just a Manager or Senior Manager. I guess I was just lucky.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to step up and take charge.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann in October 2014.

Interview

Campus visits, follow up with the recruiter saying thank you for meeting. If accepted, on-campus interview. Easy questions about life experiences. No curveball questions. Second interviews are in the office and they are very relaxed, despite meeting a lot of partners. Had a nice lunch out with the staff after the office interview

Senior Tax Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

HR phone call, invited for an office visit, received offer. An intense background check

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saginaw, MI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Rehmann (Saginaw, MI).

Interview

A 30 minute phone interview conducted by an HR representative, then a 3 person panel interview at the Rehmann office. The panel consisted of an HR representative, the office manager and a tax professional.

Interview Questions

• What skills would I bring to Rehmann?   1 Answer

Accounting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online and was asked in to an on-campus interview. A week later I was asked to a second interview at their main office. They are nice people, just be prepared to learn a lot and to work the long hours that are pretty standard in the field.