Rehmann Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Rehmann Interview Questions

Interviews at Rehmann

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Rehmann in March 2020.

Interview

I had a 25 minute phone interview with Paloma. She talked a lot about the program and about Rehmann in general. She asked 2 behavioral questions and about 3 other personal questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you worked a project and describe what processes that you took to complete it.   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

Had an on campus interview with a manager that lasted about 20 minutes. Was asked standard questions about past experience. Nothing out of the ordinary. I was asked for my major GPA and overall GPA.

Anonymous Employee in Port Saint Lucie, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann (Port Saint Lucie, FL) in January 2019.

Interview

I met at my college job fair gave my resume without too much conversation as I had to leave. Then about a week later I got an e-mail requesting a phone interview. A few days later a brief phone interview took place (very nice women). A week later I got an e-mail asking me to come in for a in person interview. The next interview was kinda long. I met with in total 5 people. There were two candidates me and another. We had a group meeting and was talk to about the company. After that we were separated to do one on one interviews with 3 principals about 30 mins each. Then after that we went to lunch with one of the principals and two managers. All in all it was extremely informative and Pleasant experience. After a few days I got a call asking me to return for a second interview at a location closer to my house. On that interview I met with 3 principals all very nice. And they were open to answering my questions and gave some great advice. Again all in all a great meeting.

There were no technical questions. They wanted to know about my personality and to make sure I would be a good fit. They wanted to know my outlook on company culture and my goals as an accountant. Be yourself, you don’t want to work some where that you hate the people or they hate you.

Interview Questions

• What would be the deciding factor between us and another firm?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

Met with the firm during a career fair and extended to a on-campus interview. I then interviewed with three managers (30 min each) and two younger staff members. Some of the associates took us out to lunch afterwards and talked to us about their experiences. The whole process was just amazing!

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know more about my personality and how I do things. It wasn't just a process of simply questions and answers. It was more like a few interesting conversations. We definitely covered things like future goals, communication skills, past experiences, etc.   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jackson, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Rehmann (Jackson, MI) in July 2018.

Interview

It was the executive I was interviewing for, and the gentleman I was to replace. They explained the company culture, and told me exactly what they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• General questions, "What do you do well"   1 Answer

Audit Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann (Mount Pleasant, MI) in September 2016.

Interview

I met with the recruiters on campus and was emailed shortly after when they offered me an interview. Interview was done on campus. Asked me basic questions about what I knew about the company and my expectations. Heard back from them two weeks later, but I had already accepted another offer.

Anonymous Employee in Toledo, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann (Toledo, OH) in March 2016.

Interview

I Spoke with them at a job fair and ended up Interviewing with 4 people who gave standard star questions. Some people were more informal and looked for more personality traits. One person was very interested in my knowledge of the company and repeatedly asked questions related to their history.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

Gotcha questions were very off putting and made me feel uncomfortable. Old school recruiting techniques need an upgrade. The interviewer was polite but was not a recruiter or even HR. This was odd especially for a first round interview and led to akwardness and long pauses while the interviewer read scripted questions.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Rehmann (Farmington Hills, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

I had an interview with 2 managers in the IT department. The interview went very well, they made me feel very comfortable, and had a great since of humor. The interview went very well, and I was offered the position. You really need to prepare for interviews, research the company, prepare good question for the interviewer, have examples of your accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Why am I leaving my current job? What do I know about the company? Actually demonstrate my troubleshooting skills? Did I have any questions for them?   1 Answer

Tax Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Rehmann.

Interview

Brief. 3 weeks overall. One, on-campus interview and one in-office interview. The Ann Arbor office had a great and very insightful team. Took me out to lunch. Couldn't even tell I was interviewing with the partner because he was so down to earth.