Relevante Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Relevante Interview Questions

Updated Mar 12, 2018

2.0

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relevante.

Interview

2 minute phone interview, ran through resume and said they would send a contract which they do not actually follow. Once you make a placement, they will lie and say they have not been compensated by the hiring company, but in fact that is a lie in order not to pay out commission owed to the recruiter.

Virtual Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Relevante (New York, NY).

Interview

Very quick interview, friendly management. I did two phone calls and everyone was prompt, friendly and approachable. The culture seems very laid-back and hands-off. Almost seems too good to be true, so we'll see what happens.

Interview Questions

• They didn't really ask me anything. I got the job instantly.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relevante in January 2018.

Interview

Fairly easy interview if you are good at what you are doing in the particular job you're interviewing for. I had a placement within two weeks of joining this company. They have lot of new jobs to work on daily. I am enjoying the work at this point of time.

Interview Questions

• They has been about my previous work experience in recruiting   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Relevante (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in November 2012.

Interview

was quick and painless, was pretty smooth, they made it convenient, was yours if you wanted it
    there was only one person, that's all, nothing intense, pretty relaxed over all. Though after the
    process was over was very fast paced, very intense.! All good though.! the company is now publicly traded, not private, thing swill change down the road, not right now. Though. They just want somebody who will work hard with out having hand held, part of a team yet can function, work on their own. Everybody there are all good people, more than willing to help if need be.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Relevante.

Interview

They never interviewed me. They merely forwarded my resume to the hiring company and I was interviewed by them.

Interview Questions

I was jerked around by Relevante. They did not conduct themselves professionally.

Recruiting Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relevante (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring is based upon the experience and Communication Skills what the candidate has. Only 2 round of interview process-1 face to face with the Director Indian Operations and 2 With The Director of US Operations.

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such it was like a professional as well as casual interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Pay package what they provide is best in the industry never declined a offer as Relevante balances both professional and personal life.

Recruitment Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Relevante (Hyderabad (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

Only 2 rounds of Interview, Hiring process is based upon previous related experience and communication skills.

Interview Questions

• How to face a challenge on a tough position.   1 Answer

Negotiation

as per company norms

Senior Recruiting Executive/Recruiting Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Relevante (Hyderabad (India)) in November 2011.

Interview

1 to 2 phone screens with Director - Indian operations and then face to face interview with Director - US operations. Most of questions based on our past work experience. Must have Good communication skills.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Based on your experience, previous salary and communication skills.