Reliable Credit Association Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliable Credit Association

Sort:

Field Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukie, OR

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reliable Credit Association (Milwaukie, OR) in May 2017.

Interview

This was set up through a recruiting agency. I was told that is the only way they recruit. The agency gave me the name of the person I was to interview with. When I got there I was told that person wasn't coming in and was repeatedly asked if I was sure that's who I was supposed to see (it was). So they scrambled around to find someone and the someone they did find OBVIOUSLY did not want to be there and only asked me about three questions before he decided he had had enough. It was super awkward. Their front desk staff was immature and very inappropriate and unprofessional - yelling non-business conversation across their open floor plan with me sitting right there watching the whole thing. Their desks are very small, their technology very old and the carpet and waiting room furniture looked old and dirty. Also, when asked about their poor reviews from employees and customers, he just said it's not for everyone and some people just take it personally....not a good sign if you ask me. Beware when interviewing here.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about the company and position.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had to deal with an angry customer and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Federal Way, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliable Credit Association (Federal Way, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

This company only hires through recruiters. I was offered a chance to interview with the branch manager based on my resume. I arranged a time and date with the manager, and arrived in the office with copies of my resume and dressed in a suit.

The interview was very professional; the interviewer was extremely nice and asked difficult questions about past job experiences without being too harsh. After the questions, he outlined the compensation and the various ways one can advance in the company in detail.

Following the interview, I didn't hear back for several weeks. After pestering him for over a month I finally received an offer and accepted. It is essential to follow up multiple times to get this job opportunity, the company loves to see persistence in applicants.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time you experienced conflict with a customer in a previous job and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Reliable Credit?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The salary is set for the position.