Reliance Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Communications Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Had one interview - face to face as a fresher and was asked to discuss about my undergrad project work in detail. Was asked basic questions in Networking.What are bridges,switches, routers..

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, because I was a college graduate all straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Market Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)).

Interview

2 on 1 interview with Marketing Head and HR Head in the Reliance office. They judged me only on interpersonal and speaking skills and CV. The process was a 20 minute affair and was not a herculean task to crack.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this internship?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

Group discussion, Aptitude test, Technical round, HR round.
    In Aptitude there were general aptitude, logical reasoning, verbal reasoning, technical test.
    Group Discussion was on current affairs, situational,
    Technical round was very good they ask in very deep technical knowledge.
    HR round was kind of conforting.

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Indore (India)).

Interview

This was held at my campus venue. In presentation round HR People lured candidate by briefing abouy salart and carrer opportunity and all but the actual scenario is they giving only that amount what they want. And if you will call them regarding this so they will ask you for be wait.

National Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial brief discussion with HR and Primarily Interview with CEO.
    Was very brief and only about current role and past experience with reason for looking for change.Regular questions nothing much.
    HR was kind to brief the JD in detail and also the company profile

Interview Questions

• Walk Through the CV on Current & Past Experience   1 Answer

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Ahmedabad (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

First aptitude round 30 mcq questions 45 minutes includes logical and quants i cleared it then there were two rounds one was technical nd the other was hr it was normal

Database Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st step was GD and then Face to Face Technical l+HR round .In HR mostly they focus on location flexibility. Interviewer was very good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Telephonic Technical round.again Telephonic Technical round.Face to Face Technical round.Hr Round about your salary.This was interview experience insights with job seekers.

Telephonic Technical round.....
    again Telephonic Technical round.....
    Face to Face Technical round.....
    Hr Round about your salary......
    This was interview experience insights with job seekers.

Interview Questions

• How you will check an software, what will be your goals while doing that..   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three stages to the interview process. One HR and two technical. It was fairly easy and not much of technical questions were asked.HR round consisted of explaining about the job nature and the culture within.

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One on One- Met the RSM for direct discussions.Explained with experience and quoted previous jobs. the discussions were more on previous work experience and suitability for the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated on salary , location and job profile