Reliance Communications Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reliance Communications Interview Questions

Updated Apr 21, 2017

2.8

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Had one interview - face to face as a fresher and was asked to discuss about my undergrad project work in detail. Was asked basic questions in Networking.What are bridges,switches, routers..

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult, because I was a college graduate all straight forward questions.   Answer Question

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Indore (India)).

Interview

This was held at my campus venue. In presentation round HR People lured candidate by briefing abouy salart and carrer opportunity and all but the actual scenario is they giving only that amount what they want. And if you will call them regarding this so they will ask you for be wait.

National Head Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Chennai (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial brief discussion with HR and Primarily Interview with CEO.
    Was very brief and only about current role and past experience with reason for looking for change.Regular questions nothing much.
    HR was kind to brief the JD in detail and also the company profile

Interview Questions

• Walk Through the CV on Current & Past Experience   1 Answer

Database Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

1st step was GD and then Face to Face Technical l+HR round .In HR mostly they focus on location flexibility. Interviewer was very good.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Interview

Telephonic Technical round.again Telephonic Technical round.Face to Face Technical round.Hr Round about your salary.This was interview experience insights with job seekers.

Telephonic Technical round.....
    again Telephonic Technical round.....
    Face to Face Technical round.....
    Hr Round about your salary......
    This was interview experience insights with job seekers.

Interview Questions

• How you will check an software, what will be your goals while doing that..   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Interview

There were three stages to the interview process. One HR and two technical. It was fairly easy and not much of technical questions were asked.HR round consisted of explaining about the job nature and the culture within.

ASM Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Chennai (India)).

Interview

One on One- Met the RSM for direct discussions.Explained with experience and quoted previous jobs. the discussions were more on previous work experience and suitability for the job

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated on salary , location and job profile

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kochi (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Kochi (India)).

Interview

We will be having a telephonic round post which there will be a face to face interview..
    If it is through,there will be a HR round as well.The panel will generally consists of two to three members from the senior management..

Interview Questions

• General questions on telecom and also specific questions on the area of expertise..   Answer Question

Senior BDE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

GD and interview. First round is GD followed by interview. General HR questions and why sales. Finally the shortlisted ones were sent for final HR round and then selection.Questions are all very easy no need for technical knowledge just be confident and prove your worth.

Graduate Training Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview comprised of :
    1) Written Test : Two sections - Technical and Aptitude. Both sections had an individual cut off of 60%
    2) Technical and HR interview

The technical section of the written test included questions from optical communication, Microwave and RF, Signals and Systems, Data Communication Networks, Digital signal Processing, Electromagnetic Theory. The section was tough and hence prepare well.

The aptitude section of the written test was relatively easy. It comprised of questions on logical reasoning, time-distance-work etc. You should prepare from R.S. Aggarwal.

Interview Questions

• The interview was a combination of HR and Technical questions. The questions included:
      1) Brief about yourself?
      2) Describe me the GSM Architecture in brief?
      3) Uses of Optical fibre and its operation?
      4) Networking related questions?
      Answer Question