Reliant Community Federal Credit Union Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 5, 2017

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliant Community Federal Credit Union

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliant Community Federal Credit Union in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was nice. Good people. I had excellent references. But failed the proveit assessment....
    Did not know typing was more important than customer service.
    Did not even get a call to let me know I did not make it....👎

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Community Federal Credit Union.

Interview

When I went in for my first interview, I met with my would-be manager and it was one-on-one. She was very nice and had a lot of specific questions based on the job duties. After the first interview, I was called in for a second with even more specific questions and a job skill test on Microsoft office. I had to come in for a 3rd interview (all with the same manager), where she offered me the job. She left out the salary, and I should have asked what it would be so I could negotiate.

Interview Questions

• There were a few "If you ran into this situation, what would you do..." or "Tell me about a time when you did this..." You should definitely be prepared for those situational questions and know of times when you've completed a task, ran into difficulties, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate, but I definitely should have. After about 8 months of working in that position, I asked for a raise. Management said they would review it but it's been 8 months more and I still don't have a raise. Definitely negotiate.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Community Federal Credit Union (Rochester, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

I found the job listing on RochesterWorks! and showed up for an open cattle call type interview. The woman was very nice and professional even amongst the chaos of the venue. She asked the basic questions about my work history and had me fill out a lengthy employment history-which is basically rewriting everything on my resume(such a waste of time and paper)the only additional question was whether or not I had been licensed or bonded previously. The core element of her interview was to find out how much supervisory experience and security clearance I had compiled over the years. After the interview she said that I would be contacted by the area director of the bank for a second interview. Within a few days I was contacted and set up the second interview which was conducted by a branch manager. The interview was much more in depth but the questions were relatively easy. For example: How do you think your work history and experience can be utilized for the branch manager position? What do you know about our company? At the end of the interview she asked what questions did I have about the company, so be prepared with questions. I was called the same day to go to a third interview where I hope an offer will be made.

Interview Questions

• The branch that you are being considered for is an in-store branch(a bank located inside a Walmart store), How is this different from a normal branch and how would you change your management strategy to make this in-store branch more successful?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked to do a third interview which I have not completed yet.

All Branch Member Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Webster, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reliant Community Federal Credit Union (Webster, NY) in February 2009.

Interview

Emailed resume to contact on website, received call for intervew about 1 week later, interviewed at 1 location, then received a call about a week later to interview elsewhere.

Banking Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Reliant Community Federal Credit Union in August 2010.

Interview

Excellent people

Interview Questions

• What kind of animal would you be if you were an animal?   Answer Question