ReminderMedia Interview Questions

Updated Jan 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at ReminderMedia

2.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 33 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (San Antonio, TX) in Jan 2021

Interview

This interview process is extensive with multiple steps. Expect to come hungry or you will be easily passed up by the other candidates. They answered many of the big questions you might have before they even offer you then interview so no time is wasted.

Interview Questions
  • How do you stand out from the rest?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States)

Interview

Had multiple calls from their head of HR; he was fantastic and helpful, but he was calling me for a different position, not the one I applied for. Which wouldn’t have been such an issue, but their salary listed for the job I applied for was vastly different than whatever job I was called about. Went to the second round of interviews, then never heard anything back. I found this to be extremely annoying, as I was flat out told I would hear back within a day.

Interview Questions
  • My first phone calls from the company explained how I wouldn’t be able to move up in the company until I’d been there a year. Then in the second round, I was told moving up before a year is possible? I was asked where I saw myself in a year with the company....I don’t know because their statements were contradictory.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (Philadelphia, PA) in Jul 2020

Interview

A brief phone interview. Asked simple questions about why I wanted the job and what my skills were. They promised they would call me regardless if I got the job or not. I sent my writing samples and heard nothing for over a month.

Interview Questions
ReminderMedia
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States) in Jul 2020

Interview

The person I spoke with was very nice. However, he was definitely a general interviewer who did not know much about the position besides the information given to him by someone else in the company. He took notes and relayed the information to someone else. I had no issue with this, he was mostly a screener.

Interview Questions
  • The position was to promote the founder of the company not the company itself so the one question that stuck in my head was what I would be the first things I would focus to promote/market the founder.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States) in Jun 2020

Interview

Very speedy. They let you know within a week if you got the job or not. Total of 3 phone interviews during covid-19 within a span of a week. At the end of each call they let you know if you are moving forward

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States)

Interview

A couple of phone interviews and then video interviews. Management was very involved in the hiring process. The interview questions were a little intense for the role. A little too much self-importance is a good description.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States)

Interview

It consisted of double interview with 2 different people. They really didn't ask many questions, rather just gave me information about the position and talked about my past experience.

Interview Questions
  • I can't recall any questions that were difficult, it was very basic. I assume they already knew who they wanted to hire and were just running through the motions.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States)

Interview

I had asked the recruiter if there was any career development opportunities and they said all they offer is you can apply to internal positions but there is no real career growth opportunities within the company.

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions about my background and what I was looking for in my next position.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (United States) in Mar 2019

Interview

Easy and straight forward. Felt like conversation and far from an intense interview. If you have an interview with this company you should be very excited. Took a phone interview first and then submitted a portfolio of my previous work. Followed that up with an in person interview. Full interview process was straight forward, enjoyable, and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in Mar 2019

Interview

Had to initially answer questions about their social media and basically give them free advice on what types of content they should be posting. Since they liked my answers I was brought in for an in-person interview and met with two people on their marketing team. The interview felt pretty standard; no crazy questions or anything. Said I'd hear back the next day and it's been almost a week. Despite having followed up, I haven't even been given the courtesy of a yes/no for moving forward in the process. Also, was quite difficult getting in touch with the person coordinating the interview. Overall negative experience due to tough communication and not getting any kind of feedback, especially since I took the time to go there for an interview.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 33