ReminderMedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ReminderMedia

2.5

Sort:

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ReminderMedia.

Interview

Met with one of the team leaders. Briefly described about the job and what the company is about. Went over my resume and why I was a fit for the company and if I had any sales experience.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

They talked about how amazing the company is, and how they've been around for a while, and slowly start to brainwash you into thinking "people love reading magazines every day"

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you'll be a good fit?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2016.

Interview

The process was straight forward, I applied online and a couple days later received an email inviting me to interview at the company, I went through a brief phone interview and then face to face interview at the company

Interview Questions

• How your resume skills can be applied to the internship?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in July 2015.

Interview

Initial Screening was done through email which asked a couple things and this just made sure you looked at their website. After they did an In house interview which was fairly an open conversation.

Interview Questions

• What do you hope to gain from this internship besides experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was very professional. Basic interview questions were asked. I was interviewed by two people one being the recruiter and the other was the internship coordinator. I was also given a tour of the building at the end before leaving.

Interview Questions

ReminderMedia Response

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

Interview process was very easy but most of the questions were read off a sheet and I felt that many didn't apply to my experience at all. Interview went quickly and I heard back almost immediately.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite class you have taken during your college experience?   Answer Question

Thank you!

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA).

Interview

The staff running the interview are all very professional, thorough and transparent. They want you to know what to expect and what's expected. So far... everything's been exactly what they promised and more.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

Direct, fun and rigorous. They were interested in finding out more about me as a person (as I had little sales experience) and had the Sales manager and the VP of sales interview me. I had to pitch the VP after the interview... on the phone.

Interview Questions

• If you had the choice, what would you sell: Yourself (as a hard worker, character) or this manila folder?   1 Answer

Senior Director of IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ReminderMedia (King of Prussia, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call from a gentleman that referred to himself as a senior recruiter from ReminderMedia. We had a good conversation about the business, the role, and what the goals of the business were. After the call, I received an email from this person where it also stated that he was a senior recruiter. The email was about setting up an initial face to face interview with him and the president of the company.

After setting this up and arriving on the first face to face, the senior recruiter revealed himself to be the CEO of the company. I questioned why the facade during the screen, and he said it was so people would be more honest. We had a cordial discussion/interview in the call center and then I went to the president's office for the second portion of the face to face. That interview also went fine.

A few days later, I received an email from an HRM requesting that I fill out another application (different from online submission) and also arrange another face to face with the COO of the business and another IT leader. The next round of face to face interviews also went well, provided a broader understanding of the business, and dug a little bit deeper into my background - both from a leadership perspective and a technical perspective. It was stated during the interview that there would be one final round of face to face interviews, and that would be with stakeholders that the person in this role would ultimately be working with.

I didn't hear back for over a week and sent a few follow ups to the HRM requesting status. After my final status request, I received a form letter response from a different HRM (that I hadn't worked with before) that "the credentials of other candidates may better fit our needs at this time". After receiving this, I responded requesting some feedback on why this wasn't a good fit. I have not received any feedback to date, but will update this post if/when I do.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about ReminderMedia and what is the mission of the business?   Answer Question

Oct 23, 2017 – Human Resources

Thank you for taking time to complete a review.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ReminderMedia.

Interview

Extremely deceptive, and shady. They will bring you in for an interview say you meet all of the qualifications then tell you after the second interview they are looking for some other kind of qualifications. Absolute disgraceful and deceiving recurter and can you can defiantly tell everybody their is fake and will stab you in the back! Stay away from this company, a bunch of crooks who waste people's time and get their hopes up.

Interview Questions

• Normal sales inter questions but extremely in organized and disrespectful.   Answer Question

Aug 18, 2015 – Communications Specialist

We're sorry to hear that you felt mislead. Thanks for your time and best of luck in your job search.