Remington College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Remington College Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.4

Admissions Support Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

Processed application online quickly and received phone call within a few days after. Interviewed with two people. They took turns asking questions. I thought it was fine but have had no response to the interview. The job seems easy enough.

Business Faculty Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coppell, TX

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College (Coppell, TX).

Interview

Business department head was very professional and we had a good initial interview. Another business faculty member joined us and this gave another good perspective of working for Remington. The department head then scheduled a teaching demonstration. The teaching demonstration was in front of faculty and staff and included faculty outside of the business department. This was a good opportunity to see a group that enjoy their jobs and made me want to be a part of that group. The College is up to date with technology and one administrator joined the demonstration online. This was an overall good experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience teaching in an online/blended format?   Answer Question

Interview

Easy. Met in person, reviewed resume asked some basic interview questions that were probably pulled off the internet and used to created a facade of how trivial the job is/ make it look way more important than it is.... and then took a test with basic math and reading. Had group training after that.

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Remington College (Memphis, TN) in April 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview and the director was very nice and professional. After that I did mock teaching and took a test ...it's not about pass or fail ..but if you can finish.

Borrower Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Remington College (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process so far for me has been an interview with the Director, I have taken the second stage skills assessment after successful completion forwarded to the background check and then an offer and acceptance.

Student Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remington College (Lake Mary, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

It was very straightforward. The interviewer had asked me if I had previous experience with financial aid. I am a college student, so I explained that I have previously filled out a FAFSA. No technical questions, but I did have to complete a small "Wonderlic" test.- more focused on customer service and soft skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you were in that was difficult that you were able to solve?   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

Why do you want to teach and a 15 minute teaching demonstration where you are expected to engage the students and have handouts. What is your classroom Management style? Working at the company is good if you really like teaching. Just like every other job there is politics, nepotism, and mess.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

One on one interview and campus tour, followed by a Wonderlic test and background check are phase one of the process.

If all of those are satisfactory, a mock teaching presentation about ten minutes long is scheduled. Several employees serve as the "class" and rate performance on a variety of skills/areas. The interviewee is not present for the feedback.

Cosmetology Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Remington College (Garland, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I've had a lengthy phone conversations. The wonderlic test, and my mock class. The hiring process is really long. I am still going thru. The one thing I was disappointed about, this will be the first hire of the directors employeement at this school. She did not know the amount of the salary for the position she is hiring for.

Interview Questions

• Average questions, your teaching philosophy, team work etc... She gave typical scenerios, and I answered accordingly.   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington College (Honolulu, HI) in October 2015.

Interview

My first interview was great! The Executive Assistant was very easy to talk to and made sure all of my questions were answered. There are a total of three interviews- On to the second one!

Interview Questions

• "Do you think a Supervisor should be liked of feared?"   2 Answers