Remington College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College (Heathrow, FL).

Interview

The interview process was your typical 1:1 with an additional group interview.
    I met with my 2 potential superiors first (1:1) then once they spoke I had a secondary same day interview with my potential co-workers. Had to take a couple of tests. 1 called the Wonderlic and the other was an accountancy skills test.

Interview Questions

• Accruals, other accounting related questions. Took 2 tests. One the interviewer developed. The other was the Wonderlic test.   1 Answer

Borrower Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Remington College (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process so far for me has been an interview with the Director, I have taken the second stage skills assessment after successful completion forwarded to the background check and then an offer and acceptance.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington College (Honolulu, HI) in October 2015.

Interview

My first interview was great! The Executive Assistant was very easy to talk to and made sure all of my questions were answered. There are a total of three interviews- On to the second one!

Interview Questions

• "Do you think a Supervisor should be liked of feared?"   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington College (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

application on line, first interview in a group, must take a Wonderlic test, background check and credit check before getting the 2nd interview with manager, 3rd interview campus president. And one last interview with the owner of the company

Anonymous Employee in Little Rock, AR

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Remington College (Little Rock, AR).

Interview

Total of 2 interviews. First was with Director of admissions and second was with campus president. Very general interview questions...always remain positive.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Compensation is set.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College in January 2010.

Interview

Interview was quick and easy. 1st interview with DOA, 2nd with Campus president. The questions were very easy. They just wanted to fill the position as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College (Colorado Springs, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

This was one of the most unorganized interviewing processes I have ever been through. A receptionist contacted me to set-up the initial interview. It was to be a group interview....She thought. The receptionist was not sure and was not able to answer basic questions (the exact time of the interview, who will be the interviewer, how many people in the group, etc.) This raised red flag number one. Went to the interview the next day. The interviewer failed to introduce herself. It was not until the end of the interview that the interviewer introduced who she was (Campus President) as she forgot. Red flag number two. This was a group interview of a few people. Questions asked were basic behavioral questions (Tell me about a time...). It lasted less than one hour. I was invited back for a one-on-one interview the following week.

The 2nd interview was awkward and a tad on the unethical side. Red flag number three was when I was asked what my spouse did for a living and how much did she make. Pretty sure these are both slightly illegal somehow, somewhere. Basic interview questions were asked and this sessions lasted around 45 minutes.

After this second interview I did not follow-up, send a thank-you or continue on with the process. The sheer lack of professionalism, ethics, and kindness eludes this establishment. You can feel it when you walk in and it stays with you the entire time. Just not the place for me. Good luck should you decide to work there.

Interview Questions

Interview

Easy. Met in person, reviewed resume asked some basic interview questions that were probably pulled off the internet and used to created a facade of how trivial the job is/ make it look way more important than it is.... and then took a test with basic math and reading. Had group training after that.

MA Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Houston, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remington College (North Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Casual, friendly, Interviewer was very nice and relaxed. I could tell he did not disclose a complete answer to my question. It went very quickly like there was an urgency to hire me. The college was on break at the time. I guess he wanted me on board before class resumed.

The overall experience was pleasant but I found unexpectedly hurried.

Interview Questions

• What is my teaching style?   1 Answer
    • I asked him what was the most common complaint of the staff.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't one, I asked when I would know weather I got the job he said this is your first day.I got the job but he didn't disclose salary until way after the hiring process.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

Why do you want to teach and a 15 minute teaching demonstration where you are expected to engage the students and have handouts. What is your classroom Management style? Working at the company is good if you really like teaching. Just like every other job there is politics, nepotism, and mess.