Remington College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.5

Borrower Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Remington College (Fort Worth, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview process so far for me has been an interview with the Director, I have taken the second stage skills assessment after successful completion forwarded to the background check and then an offer and acceptance.

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

Why do you want to teach and a 15 minute teaching demonstration where you are expected to engage the students and have handouts. What is your classroom Management style? Working at the company is good if you really like teaching. Just like every other job there is politics, nepotism, and mess.

Cosmetology Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garland, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Remington College (Garland, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

I've had a lengthy phone conversations. The wonderlic test, and my mock class. The hiring process is really long. I am still going thru. The one thing I was disappointed about, this will be the first hire of the directors employeement at this school. She did not know the amount of the salary for the position she is hiring for.

Interview Questions

• Average questions, your teaching philosophy, team work etc... She gave typical scenerios, and I answered accordingly.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

One on one interview and campus tour, followed by a Wonderlic test and background check are phase one of the process.

If all of those are satisfactory, a mock teaching presentation about ten minutes long is scheduled. Several employees serve as the "class" and rate performance on a variety of skills/areas. The interviewee is not present for the feedback.

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington College (Honolulu, HI) in October 2015.

Interview

My first interview was great! The Executive Assistant was very easy to talk to and made sure all of my questions were answered. There are a total of three interviews- On to the second one!

Interview Questions

• "Do you think a Supervisor should be liked of feared?"   2 Answers

Staff Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Heathrow, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College (Heathrow, FL).

Interview

The interview process was your typical 1:1 with an additional group interview.
    I met with my 2 potential superiors first (1:1) then once they spoke I had a secondary same day interview with my potential co-workers. Had to take a couple of tests. 1 called the Wonderlic and the other was an accountancy skills test.

Interview Questions

• Accruals, other accounting related questions. Took 2 tests. One the interviewer developed. The other was the Wonderlic test.   1 Answer

Career Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington College (Memphis, TN) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview with director, then skills assessment. Depending on your results you will then meet the campus president. The interview was about an hour long. I was then scheduled to take the test the following monday. The results are usually back with 2 ton3 hours. From then i should leanrn if i will be meeting with the campus president.

Interview Questions

• What would i do if i had a student want to quit when they only have 2 montha left to graduation?   1 Answer

Admissions Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Remington College (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

application on line, first interview in a group, must take a Wonderlic test, background check and credit check before getting the 2nd interview with manager, 3rd interview campus president. And one last interview with the owner of the company

Business Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remington College.

Interview

Initial phone screening, meeting with hiring manager, came back for Mock testing, which included performing a lecture on a subject in front of the hiring manager and other staff members. Took a standardized test (wonderlic) and meet with campus director before an offer was extended. There is a background and credit check that was done.

Interview Questions

• Who will you keep the students engage and coming to class?   1 Answer

Allied Health Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Remington College (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Came in and interviewed. Took about 20 minutes but it went well. Loved the staff and supervisor I spoke with. There was a test I had to take but it was pretty simple. Overall the interview went good and I felt comfortable throughout the duration of it. I asked several questions and they were answered thoroughly.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. How long have I been in the field? Where do I see myself in 5 years? What type of teaching skills did I have?   Answer Question