Renton Technical College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renton Technical College

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Renton Technical College.

Interview

Video interviewed with six members of the staff. I was asked several rounds of questions. Apparently I was supposed to receive those questions ahead of time, but did not. About a week later I received a call that I was selected for an in-person interview and to await the date and time. I was coming from out of state and they wanted to bring me out one time only. A week went by and no call, so I followed-up with a voicemail. Another week, nothing. About a month later, I received a voicemail about the position I "interviewed for" and that they were finalizing their chosen candidate. What a let down.

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Renton Technical College (Renton, WA) in July 2016.

Interview

it was really easy and fast interview, the hiring management was so respectful and i really enjoyed it, my skills was good and was fits the position requirement and I was so confident to answer there questions.

Tenure Track Faculty Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Renton Technical College.

Interview

Interview with a panel of 6 people asking about experience and scenario based questions, 15 minute teaching demonstration. Second interview with the president. Questions were asked by each person, related to student behaviors, curriculum and program development as well as simulation experience.

Interview Questions

Another job was more desirable.

Position In Information Technology Interview

Anonymous Employee in Renton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renton Technical College (Renton, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

Skype interview, then one on one. No reimbursements of travel were offered. A simple quiz preceded the panel interview, containing several questions that were more of an idiot screen than a true understanding of the potential employee.

Interview Questions

• Bizarre questions that seemed more aimed at personality than professional experience.   Answer Question

Lead Tutor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Renton Technical College.

Interview

Initial interview of a panel of three, including 2 student. Used as a learning experience for student on both sides of the interview. If panel approves the applicant is then directed to the hiring manager for final follow up interview and orientation.

Interview Questions

• Very standard interview questions, meant to be used as learning experience for students on interview panel.   Answer Question