Reserveage Organics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Reserveage Organics Interview Questions

Interviews at Reserveage Organics

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Reserveage Organics (Gainesville, FL) in June 2012.

Interview

Prior to the interview, I was asked to wait in the lobby. I waited for more than 30 minutes for my scheduled interview. I had a second interview with several people via phone. The interviews went well and I received an offer, but i decided that the company was not a good fit for me for personal reasons.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a quick overview of your experience in sales?   Answer Question

Sales Administrator Interview

Interview

I interviewed with 2 people for well over an hour. I was the oldest person that I could see throughout the office. I felt like I was interviewing them. They, to put it nicely, revealed a few growing pains and I told them I was ready for the challenge. They said they would be in touch. I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Marketing and Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reserveage Organics (Boca Raton, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was fast and the basics. The person doing the interview read my resume during the interview and then questions asked were obviously not prepared in advance. The questions were the basic "why do you want to work here?"

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Via email with HR

Sales and Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reserveage Organics (Gainesville, FL).

Interview

Lengthy and unnecessary, I interviewed with HR, then the sales manager and finally a group interview. I waited several weeks before hearing back, they said they created a position for me.