Resolution Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resolution Interview Questions

Interviews at Resolution

2.7

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution in October 2015.

Interview

It was thorough, but required a follow-up interview. I met with different client team members who asked good assesment questions. I felt they were transparent about the company and it's expectations.

Advertising Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resolution.

Interview

Mine was very casual, there were 2 rounds of interview.. Interviewers were nice but unprepared.. Hadn't looked over my resume before speaking with me. Office is really cool, although I wish they would have offered to give a full tour.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution.

Interview

Pretty quick - the whole process took about 3 weeks. I was referred internally and called by the HR the next week. The following week I was interviewed by 4 people in the Los Angeles office. OMD's HR team is wonderful - kind and efficient. The interview was a combination of getting to know me and curve balls. Resolution puts a high priority on candidates interested in the analytics behind marketing.

Interview Questions

• Give us an example of a time you used analytics to make a work decision.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Resolution (Chicago, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online via LinkedIn. Was contacted by an HR Recruiter to schedule a brief phone interview a little over 3 weeks later. Scheduled in person interview 2 days afterwards. Final outcome of interview process was received about 2 days later.

Everyone I interacted with in the office was great. The interview consisted of general questions to get to know you and gauge your current knowledge, along with how you handle work situations, what interests you about this job, ect. The environment of the interview was very warm and welcoming. The interviewers were genuine in making sure I understood the role and it's expectations, while also making sure they understood my work style and expectations as well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I had a phone screen and then scheduled an in person interview. My interview involved meeting the team and discussing my personal work experience as well as what will be demanded of me for the position.

Interview Questions

• What is an opportunity for you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Resolution (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I applied through their website and was called the next day by their recruiter and chatted for a few minutes. Set an in-person interview for the following day. In-person interview was with 3 different people, the head of search, and 2 people who would be my potential supervisors. Lasted about 20 minutes total, and there were no challenging questions, just basic chatting about me/my work history. Was offered the job the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Resolution (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with four people. Pretty standard questions - nothing too hard. Do your research and be interested in the specific type of media. Coordinators are entry level, so not too many skills are required. You must have attention to detail and be analytical to have a better chance at this job.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Resolution (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

When I came in I was introduced to a variety of employees across multiple teams, each with different KPIs and roles to fill. The interviewing process was thorough, but not in an intimidating sense, and had a very informal feeling to it. Although I was not given the choice to pick which team I'd like to work on I received an offer within only a few days.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution (Charlotte, NC) in January 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter (from the Omnicom Media Group--the parent company). That interview consisted of the recruiter sharing more about the structure of Resolution and general "tell me about your background" questions.

The next week he followed up asking if I'd be interested in an on-site interview. I accepted, and I was interviewed by 2 supervisors and 1 strategist--they were feeling me out for a few different positions. The only "different" question was "what is the one thing you'd bring to a remote island"

I was offered the job, and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to a remote island?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Resolution (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

I interviewed in-person after a successful phone interview. The in-person interviewers were not friendly and asked unreasonably specific questions considering that they were prideful in their excellent training programs for new employees. For an entry-level position, I felt that they expected me to come in all-knowing about the industry. I had internship experience in an almost identical role and company. Ultimately, I left the interview knowing I would not accept if given an offer.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of one to ten, how familiar are you with Excel?   1 Answer