ResourceMFG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017

2.0

Package Handler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Charlotte, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly. Everything about the position was explained in a clear way. I had very few questions at the end of the interview. You must have your two forms of identification ready and be prepared to take a drug test and have a background check done.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResourceMFG in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online for an internal administrative/HR position and had to answer annoying questions about many goods I had stolen in the past, just nonsense like that. I was contacted by someone in NY and when I returned the call, I discovered it was sort of call center. I did not speak to the original person but some other CSR. I was asked a couple questions and to confirm that I was interested in manufacturing/warehouse work. Where did that come from? I patiently explained that no, I had applied for an internal administrative/recruiter job. The rep said "Oh" and stated she would pass all my information on to my local office. She warned me in the meantime that I would receive automated calls from them, regarding warehouse work. I never heard from my local office, except for as promised, a steady stream of annoying voicemails about all the warehouse work they have available. Finally, via email, I was able to mark myself as "inactive" or "not available" and thankfully the annoying calls have stopped. I know one thing: I won't bother with this company again. They are unorganized and just plain annoying. Their questionnaire is pure rubbish,

Interview Questions

• Asked via written assessment various questions structured to "out you" as being a thief, druggie, habitually late, etc.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

Received two calls about a position. Was told they would call me back and they never followed up. Took 40 min. to reenter detailed resume. Took 58 repetitive questions about drugs, stealing, fake injuries. Guess I should have lied and said I stole. I hate drugs to many lives destroyed. Was told my application was inactivated. Called and was told to try in 6 months. They could not tell me what question I answered wrong. Why not give the fake psychology test before asking for resume? Over 2 1/2 hours wasted with ResourceMFG. Very Unprofessional!

Production Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Oklahoma City, OK) in April 2017.

Interview

no interview, orientation only and people were chosen by visual site , and not order of appointment. not by experience to be place on waiting list for a position.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longmont, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Longmont, CO) in December 2016.

Interview

Everything starts online, access a computer from any public source. Be patient and keep a record of your progress. Digital or written that will keep you from repeating steps.

Medical Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fridley, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Fridley, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

We started the interview with a video. We had to watch the video and answer question afterwards. We the moved on to the basic microscope test and the assembly test done on the computer. We basically had to follow the written instruction and the assemble some cubes. Everything is timed and based on your performance, you will be told to go for a drug test or try applying at a later date.

CMM Programmer/Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Livonia, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

They called me to schedule an interview after I had filled out an extensive online application within a week. I walked in, took an aptitude test and safety exam. Passed both with flying colors. Then I interviewed with the secretary. The recruiter had gone to lunch (2pm). After gong over my job history and skills, I was deemed "overqualified" for ALL of their positions. Then I was told another branch had the job I was looking for, and I explained that's the job I'm applying for. Just a runaround and waste of my time. If you have any kind of skilled trade background... apparently they can't help you. All entry level mindless BS "jobs" and no skilled trade "careers". The guy they did hire got accepted at $10.25 an hour, 60 hour weeks.

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Austin, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process is very easy, basically you apply to the job, then if you qualify for the position the lady will call you and set up a time for you to come in, then you go to your interview and honestly its really not even an interview you just go in there and sign some paperwork and she basically goes over the position with you and if you pass the test then she gives you the paperwork to go to your drug test (Pee) and if you pass that, you basically have the job, Oh and make sure you can also pass a background check. Ive passed everything just waiting on my start date

Machine Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Charlotte, NC) in May 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from Shannon and did a brief interview on the phone. She then invited me in to the branch. She explained the hiring process and went over the assessments as well as the drug screen.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions that I would have expected to be asked at an interview.   Answer Question

Full Time Assembly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tullahoma, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ResourceMFG (Tullahoma, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I had to submit my resume through the companies website. After a month, interviews were given. The supervisors giving the interviews made you feel very comfortable. They asked you questions about previous places that you worked and how you handled certain situations. They wanted to know what you thought of the work that you do and your views of the company.