Resources for Child Caring Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Resources for Child Caring Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Resources for Child Caring

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Resources for Child Caring in May 2008.

Interview

I arrived 15 minutes early for the 1:1 interview and the HR representative was late over 15 minutes. She came in with a starbucks coffee in her hand and was not professional or serious when she answered my questions regarding the position and the company.

Although the interview process was not very positive working in the team and with clients is rewarding.

I would advise doing research about this organization and the work they do. Ideal can not only speak the language and interpret effectively but has good networking skills with the community.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you helped a member of your community and what process you took to help them.   Answer Question

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Resources for Child Caring in September 2010.

Interview

Sent an email and resume. Got a call for an interview. Went to interview with hr and then the supervisor. Heard later they'd hired someone else. Did get an email after it was all over which was nice - not many do that.

Interview Questions