Response Mine Interactive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Response Mine Interactive Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017

2.3

SEO Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive.

Interview

You'll meet with a VP or supervisor, then your immediate manager & someone else who works with your department. Everything was conversational. It is a laid back environment so business casual dress works.

Interview Questions

• What interests you in this field?
      Why are you leaving your last job?
      Describe a project you couldn't finish. Why couldn't you finish it?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview began with 2 phone calls, one intro call, then one with the CEO and then an in-person. Everyone I spoke to, coordinated with, and presented to were very friendly. Good experience.

Digital Media Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter is easy. They'll ask basic questions, mainly wanting to get a feel for your experience and over-all enthusiasm for the position. The next step is an in-person interview where you'll meet with 3-5 different employees, ranging from the VP of Paid Media to Junior level.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on associate level salaries. You're paid $10/hr.

Bilingual Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 1 week, but I was not offered a position. I was interviewed first by Eric Rehm, who basically explained the nature of the business and showed me around the office. No real interview questions, just explanations regarding the position and the company. Mr. Rehm told me I would be contacted via email but not to get my hopes up as the position may be filled. After the interview I waited and finally contacted the recruiter Amanda Benton with whom I'd corresponded about the position. I emailed her and asked for an update. I was to do a phone interview with Ethan Tippy, who called me late on the phone interview date. We completed the phone interview and Mr. Tippy told me that the company would like to hire me once positions became available, but to not turn down other potential job offers. In my mind I am asking myself why RMI is holding interviews to fill ALREADY filled positions? I waited another few months and sent follow up emails, only to see the same job position reposted online.

This company seems like great to work for, but I feel shafted and led on to believe I was selected for an opportunity for which the interviewers had no real intentions to select me.

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

The first phone screen was very much a screening, only lasted about 10 minutes and no real conversation took place. The next phone conversation was with the hiring manager. She was very pleasant and it was treated more like a conversation. The in-person interview was with three different people and took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions

• Past experiences, most challenging aspect of current role, career path desired.   Answer Question

Design Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

It began with a phone interview, brief (5-10 minutes tops). They asked a few standard questions and asked me personally if you would email an online digital form of your portfolio. They would let me know if they want to move forward with the process in the next week. Surprisingly, they emailed me a couple hours after the phone screening and asked if I was interested in an in-person interview with the Art Director and the VP. I was excited to say the least about the opportunities that could come from this. They were kind of scheduling an interview based off your schedule. I moved to Atlanta that following week and waited another week for the interview. The day finally came and I was well prepared for the interview...

Make sure you dress a part. Nothing to fancy. But dress like you care! Dressing up in a suit is not necessary but a button down shirt and a blue blazer will do! That is what I wore and I don't think they thought otherwise. They will notice how you dress. So I was not worried about that. During the interview was smooth and relaxed. I started off with Brian Secrest, the VP and he gave me the rundown of the agency as a whole. That process took five minutes and then Emily came in for the second, creative part of the interview. Asked questions regarding your resume. So, here is a helpful advice: Look over your resume as a study guide and bring up more knowledge to the table. It will help. Don't memorize your resume, that doesn't help. Speak from your OWN EXPERIENCE! Act like you care. Show some enthusiasm. Feel and act confident that you feel like you are a valuable asset to their team. Don't worry about the outcome. You can't control that. Be yourself and stand out. God knows how many other people are interviewing for the position.

After the interview, Emily will assist you in taking an Excel test through Illustrator. I was surprised because I was not expecting to get on the computer right away to complete a short assignment. It took me longer than it probably should but don't let that take an effect on your overall interview performance.

That was it! I left the place feeling good about the interview. It's all about the experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe your design process?   1 Answer

Junior Media Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive.

Interview

Interview Process was very relaxed. Spoke with multiple people in different fields about how the team works as a whole. Very polite and laid back. Just know the job description and be polite

Interview Questions

• You take a written test and an excel test after the interview.   Answer Question

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Overall easy, first was phone interview, then face to face. Most questions were typical but seemed to focus on prior difficult situations with clients and co-workers. My impression of the office was a tech savvy organization but was made aware I would not be part of that team. The call center was located in a small area of the office and reminiscent of an ad agencies space for telephone operators.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer seemed to focus on challenges with former co workers, which gave the impression of issues with staff within the organization. The interview process seemed rushed, in which I walked away knowing I wasn't an ideal candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in September 2014.

Interview

Initial phone interview with recruiter, then an in person interview. No personality test at the associate level, but I think they require one for everyone else. No skills test at this level either. They're upfront about pay, so no negotiating there. You generally interview with your manager and some other higher-ups at the agency.

Interview Questions

• They asked about experience with SEO, particularly any prior experience with Google Analytics.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations for this role.

SEO Associate Interview

Interview

Really easy interview process but they make it seem as if you are 1/1000 applying for the job and you should be so grateful to be there. Really do not get the experience that they state and the job description is pretty much 100% false of what you will actually be doing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation and they pay you minimum wage. Take a non paying internship and you will get way more out of it.