Response Mine Interactive Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Response Mine Interactive

Response Mine Interactive

Application

I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive

Interview

It was ok. There were 2 rounds. Dress was business professional. Be prepared. I hate this stupid 30 word minimum I just want to ses the reviews so i know what to wear to my first day but glassdoor is literally making me do this and its infuriating

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time youve dealt with a difficult customer
    Answer Question

Response Mine Interactive

Application

I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive

Interview

Extensive interview process which makes sense based on agency needs and company culture. However, after one phone screen, and TWO in person interviews on separate occasions, a follow up would have been nice from the talent acquisition manager.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a difficult time in one of you’re previous roles

The latest conversations about Advertising

16 Comments

Advertising

115.3K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/advertising/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Response Mine Interactive~222787
Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in Oct 2018

Interview

One interview, 30 minutes, very straightforward. Had a phone screen interview first before being invited in to do an in person interview. Initially declined offering me a position but eventually they called me back and offered me a position which I accepted.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in Jul 2018

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter, Amy who was very pleasant. I didn’t know anything about the company but she did a great job getting me familiarized. I had an initial phone screen then a regular phone interview with a Senior Account Executive, a video interview with two more decision makers, and then a full day of interviews with 3 other people. It was really exhaustive but it’s a small organization and culture/fit was probably a big thing for them. That’s not to say that I wasn’t a good fit but there was someone else better from what I was told. I made it to the very end but came up short. It would be easy to trash the company but out spite because I was snubbed but They treated me exceptional and I’d interview again in a heartbeat.

Interview Questions
  • What are three questions that you think will be asked in the interview?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in Nov 2017

Interview

Sent networking request to CEO, which he accepted. Was referred to recruiter for open position. Recruiter was very proactive and reached out to me before I could reach out to her. Interviewed with VP of Sales, then 2nd session with VPs of Finance, Analysis, and Operations. Was not selected. Asked for feedback, and actually received some! Overall, this was probably the most positive interview experience I've ever had where I didn't get the job at the end. Everyone was very friendly, proactive, and communicative. Impressive.

Interview Questions
  • VP of Analysis asked a "test" question about the results of an A/B test.

Application

Interview

You'll meet with a VP or supervisor, then your immediate manager & someone else who works with your department. Everything was conversational. It is a laid back environment so business casual dress works.

Interview Questions
  • What interests you in this field? Why are you leaving your last job? Describe a project you couldn't finish. Why couldn't you finish it?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2016

Interview

The interview began with 2 phone calls, one intro call, then one with the CEO and then an in-person. Everyone I spoke to, coordinated with, and presented to were very friendly. Good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

Interview

Initial phone interview with the recruiter is easy. They'll ask basic questions, mainly wanting to get a feel for your experience and over-all enthusiasm for the position. The next step is an in-person interview where you'll meet with 3-5 different employees, ranging from the VP of Paid Media to Junior level.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in Jun 2015

Interview

The interview process took approximately 1 week, but I was not offered a position. I was interviewed first by Eric Rehm, who basically explained the nature of the business and showed me around the office. No real interview questions, just explanations regarding the position and the company. Mr. Rehm told me I would be contacted via email but not to get my hopes up as the position may be filled. After the interview I waited and finally contacted the recruiter Amanda Benton with whom I'd corresponded about the position. I emailed her and asked for an update. I was to do a phone interview with Ethan Tippy, who called me late on the phone interview date. We completed the phone interview and Mr. Tippy told me that the company would like to hire me once positions became available, but to not turn down other potential job offers. In my mind I am asking myself why RMI is holding interviews to fill ALREADY filled positions? I waited another few months and sent follow up emails, only to see the same job position reposted online. This company seems like great to work for, but I feel shafted and led on to believe I was selected for an opportunity for which the interviewers had no real intentions to select me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Response Mine Interactive (Atlanta, GA) in Feb 2015

Interview

The first phone screen was very much a screening, only lasted about 10 minutes and no real conversation took place. The next phone conversation was with the hiring manager. She was very pleasant and it was treated more like a conversation. The in-person interview was with three different people and took about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
  • Past experiences, most challenging aspect of current role, career path desired.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews